Plot with Mouser

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-15-2013, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013, 07:19 PM by Ashtoreth.)
Decided it was maybe about time to make another one of these. c: I feel like I have less to offer this time in terms of plots and stuff, but maybe you guys can think of something and let me know about it.

As before, names are also links so click them to be redirected to the character's profile.

ASHTORETH: 4-year-old Female. Valhallan Hunter. Single.
I don't really have anything too terribly pressing in mind for her yet again, though I would still really like for her to make some friends inside of her pack. She's always ready to talk and have an enjoyable time, and she tries to be fun and laid back as much as she can. Her love interest has been placed inactive, so I suppose she could be open in that department as well, but she'll need to let go of her feelings for Leon first. It might take a while. At this moment, her injury from when a wolf attacked her outside of the pack territory and is now healing and she's getting function in her leg back. She'd be more inclined to meet members of her pack, but she's still free to meet anyone, though be warned she'll be a little more cautious around unfamiliar, non-Valhalla faces.

MERCIANNE: 3-year-old Female. Glaciem Hunter/Healer. Single.
It seems to be a silly trend of mine, but I'm really always and constantly looking for friends for my characters. Merci is more of a timid sort so I can easily see her only really having a handful of friends, or close friends, and keeping herself busy with work and responsibility the rest of the time. She's not actively searching for a mate - she's a little too socially awkward for that - but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested. As for recently, she was training under Asheni to learn how to become a healer, and with her passing she is left teacher-less. She is really hoping to find someone new to teach her more about plants and healing.

RUNE: 1-year-old Male. Tortugan Pup. Single.
I know there aren't that many pups in Tortuga at the moment, so I'm not really expecting him to make many friends his age. However, I would like for him to get in with some adults, or at least one adult, to sort of become a role model or sorts for him, someone that he can learn from and socialize with outside of his family circle. Of course, more interactions with his family are always nice, and I'm all for tight knit family relations. He's old enough now to wander wherever he wants, so I'm all for him getting out there and meeting new faces outside of his pack. He's sort of the quiet sort unless around those he's familiar with, but hopefully there's someone out there who wouldn't mind his quiet company.

TAHLIA: 4-year-old Female. Seracian Member. Single.
Being so new to Seracia, Tahlia's real concern is just getting to know everyone there and finding a place among them for her to fit into. Likely she'll hunt for them, in particular fish, but I really mean like socially. She could really use some friends there, or even a few others that she dislikes or who dislike her for whatever reason - she has blaring faults so it's possible not to like her. She's pretty much open to anything, so feel free to make suggestions, though just know that, if someone is considering taking her as a mate, she'll want them to live in her pack because she has no interest in leaving it whatsoever; it's too perfect for her.

I don't have any real exciting plots to suggest, but maybe something in there will appeal to someone or someone's character? :s

Oh, and if you feel like PMing me instead of replying here - I dunno, maybe you like keeping secrets or something - please do so on Ashtoreth's account. Thanks. x)

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 01:06 PM
I have a new thread up in sparse pines for my new boy here Cherokee. Feel free to post with any charrie (female preferably but male is fine too) if you would like ^-^

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2013, 03:21 PM
I'd be more than happy to jump in. ^^ Although I'm not entirely sure which of my characters I should use. :s Did you have any preference at all between them?

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 04:07 PM
Mercianne or tahlia would be cool. You can choose either c:

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2013, 08:27 PM
I replied to the thread with Mercianne. ^^ It just made more sense for her to be there than Tahlia since she's from Glaciem and nearby where Cherokee is.

Ameiva

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Ameiva is going to tortuga when she is 8 weeks old. maybe they could meet and she could stalk him?

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-17-2013, 03:35 PM
That sounds super fun. Rune has only ever had to deal with his siblings as far as pups go, so having another even younger than him thrown his way would surely be interesting, particularly since he's a little awkward around new faces in his age range. c: Definitely all for this.

Adonis

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 01:24 AM
Juno's is in Tortuga, and while she may not be the BEST role-model for Rune, it could pose as interesting. She's respectful of authority figures, at least ones she deems worthy, and is very interested in power. It's her thing. I dunno. It could be interesting. They could turn out to get along xD

Ummm Eris isn't a Valhalla wolf but she is a healer, and she would NEVER say no to a wolf in need. Most likely she's going to Amenti, but she's a sweetheart and would do well with friends in all the packs.

I'm assuming Thalia would need a mate within Sercia? If not, she could always meet Judas. He's probably going to Ludicael, and has absolutely NO memory of who he is.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Yes to most of the above. :D

From your description of Juno, I think she and Rune might be able to hit it off well. c: He's very much rigid with following rules and conduct and perfecting everything he does, so he could share an interest with her in her fascination with power. He doesn't want it himself, but it's easier for him if someone else is calling the shots and he just gets to do what he does best and act on those wishes. Sounds like it might be one of those friendships were silences aren't awkward but comfortable. xD I dunno, but I'm definitely for them meeting. ^^

Ahhh, healer! Yes! She should definitely be thrown at Ashtoreth. xD Poor girl is very much in need of one, and I'm not sure where the healers are in Valhalla anyway. Hm. But how for them to meet? :s That is the question. Would Eris feel comfortable visiting the border of Valhalla? Ash has an open thread there and Ookami has already replied, but she doesn't know healing so Ash is still sort of in limbo.

I'm not entirely sure what the rules are in Seracia regarding relationships outside of the pack, but personally Tahlia would prefer the male live with her. D: She wants him to be around all the time to tell her she's pretty and dote on her and the many kids she wants to give him and play an active role in her life and their family. And I just don't see how that can be possible with a wolf who lives somewhere else. :c

Adonis

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 02:13 AM
I can get a thread started for Juno and Rune sometime this weekend, if you like.

As for Eris... I could have her wandering the lands, close to the border, maybe she catches the scent of blood and follows it to find Ashtoreth? She does enjoy exploring and I could see her eventually seeking out Valhalla, if only to meet the healers there. It wouldn't hurt her to already be on good terms for helping a Valhallan wolf.

And for Thalia, it was just a suggestion ^^ Perhaps if I get a wolf in Sercia or if Judas ends up there, and she's lonely we can revisit the idea.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-22-2013, 10:06 AM
That would be awesome. c: He could really do with another thread.

Sounds good to me. ^^ Would you like her to join the open thread Ash has or would she like her own? I can hold off on replying to the thread if you'd like to throw her there.

And I'm cool with that. I'd even be up for them meeting to make acquaintances if you wanted them to.

Adonis

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 10:27 AM
I'll get that up then ^^

And, I can jump into that open thread if you like?

And that sounds good. One can never have too many acquaintances.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-22-2013, 10:31 AM
The open thread is up to you. I don't mind starting a new one, I just need to know what to do. x3

Coolie. c: When would you like for them to meet? I can start a thread whenever.

Adonis

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I just read the open thread, and had a reply idea, so I started it xD I should have it done in a few minutes.

And if you wanna go ahead and start the thread, I'll get too it soon ^^

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-22-2013, 05:16 PM
I started the thread. ^^ I can be found HERE.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Bumping because I went and updated the descriptions for my chars just slightly. c: