----- (240)

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Admins
06-14-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2021, 11:00 PM by Nyx. Edited 7 times in total. Edited 7 times in total.)
Site Suggestions

So, we as staff on Ardent want to know what you, as members, suggest we do to improve the site!

Feel free to post suggestions here -- for anything! Don't feel shy when it comes to suggesting things. If you would prefer anonymity, let me know and we can set something up for that as well.

Pending Suggestions

Fight System
  • take highest of score in melee fights rather than averaging (suggested by lunarcat7)
  • injury penalties (suggested by lunarcat7)

Skills/Specialties
  • specialty suggestions: panic button (suggested by beau), reroll lowest dice in a fight (suggested by relevantkoala)
  • misc skill claim suggestions (points for failed hunt, etc)
  • double skill point days

Donation Shop
  • add post-acceptance minor mutation pass as item reward (suggested by sin)

Other
  • flock/herd option for companions [non-combat] (suggested by bluetick)
  • allow more than two companions [non-combat] (suggested by lazuli)
  • more systems for hunting, healing, nav (suggested by kingpedle)
  • rolled races for navigation (suggested by ali)
  • sort member list by various groups (i.e. loners) (suggested by ali)
  • some ghosty things (suggested by laz and bri)
  • A custom threadlog (ability to sort, remove threads? add threads, "wacthed" threads, notes) (suggested by RK)
  • Post templates tweak (ability to sort) (suggested by Joe

FINALIZED SUGGESTIONS

• "Last Post" jumps to last post in thread (suggested by Joe)
  • Add blank weekly form in alpha activity checks (suggested by Kat)
  • Options other than pack page edits for Alpha Activity check (suggested by Lazuli)
  • Allow two specialties
  • Other-species bonus to fight rolls, in lieu of size bonus that wolves get (suggested by relevantkoala)
  • Add "Playable date" to Pup apps (suggested by cloudynight)

Cairo II

Valhalla
Sentinel

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Briena

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
01-09-2021, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2021, 08:44 PM by Cairo II.)
>.> Okay. -YEETS halfbaked-

More suggestions from Bri!

Donation Rewards:
- $150+: Major Mutation

- $100: Extra Large Companion Pass (Once per Player?)

- $50+: Mystery Litter Pass
- $50+: Extended Litter Pass
-

-

Gemstore Items:
- Jumbo Litter Pass: Litter can exceed 5 Pups to reach 8 pups max when parents are in a pack, and exceed three pups to 5 when parents are loners. (Alternatively, see Specialties ideas below)

- Early Heat Breeding Pass: A female can conceive before her prior litter is a year old.

- Large Companion Accessory Pass: Companion may have an accessory larger than themselves (Stave for a monkey, for instance.)

- Jumbo Companion Pass (One Purchase per Player, so choose wisely)

Hunting Skill Claims:

- Track another wolf
- Hunt an Extra-Large Prey Animal (6+ participants – Rhino, Hippo, Elephant, Giraffe, Whales)
- Hunt an extra small Prey Animal (Mice, Moles, insects (honeybees!), Solo 800+ word requirement)
- Build a small animal enclosure (Cage, small pen)
- Build a Medium animal enclosure (Large pen/stall/crate) for animals like sheep, goats, and young prey animals like calves and foals etc.
- Build a Large animal enclosure (Pasture, stone fenced paddock, large crate) Large animals, cattle, elk, horses.)
- Solo hunt small to extra small Prey Animals (800 words required?)
- Capture small Prey animal for domestication (Could be solo with minimum word count?)
- Capture Medium Prey Animal for Domestication
- Capture Large Prey Animal for Domestication

- Successfully breed prey animals for a full cycle of the seasons (like the hunt 25(?) different prey animals, would need a list of links to every thread involving the care of said animals, observing a mating and subsequent birthing of the animals’ offspring and raising of them) [Major outside chance of being implemented lol]

- Harvest a trade, food, or crafting item from a live animal (Sheer a sheep without killing it, for instance, gather eggs from domesticated chickens or birds, etc… milk a cow or sheep or horse or bison, gather honey from a domesticated hive, etc.)
- Lead a successful large or extra-large prey animal hunt for the first time

Fighting Skill Claims

- Win an Official Fight against a Master Fighter (As Advanced or below in Fighting Skill level)
- Win an Official Fight against a Dire Wolf (As Small or Extra Small size Character)
- Win a fight in Somnium!

Intellect Skill Claims

- Meet an unmet ancestor or relative in Somnium.
- Resolve unfinished business peacefully with an old enemy in Somnium.
- Meet a relative in a group Somnium dream with an Ancestor.
- Successfully perform a Summoning (Somnium Character Summoning, see suggestions below)
-

Specialty Suggestions (Bear with Me)
 Fighting
- Armor Master: One who is well guarded against attack using armor and tools in their battles.
[Allows a defensive battle accessory to be ultra effective, giving a 20% (?) additional boost to Defense score in all fights.]
- Multi-Master: One who is a master of many weapons. [Does not boost current offensive/defensive accessories, however, opens up to two extra battle accessory slots in Character’s fight form]

- Unflagging: A fighter whose fighting stamina has a deeper well, allowing them to keep battling just a bit longer. [Allows character 1 more knockout in a Raid or Siege]

Intellect
- Land Baron: Alpha can claim up to six lands in total. However, all additional lands beyond the second land are lost if Specialty is changed, so make your choice wisely. As well, all lands must touch on the map and be in the same region. Each consecutive land purchase will rise in price.

- Emperor/Empress: Population can increase up to 70 members without additional lands, and without damaging the stats in raids/sieges, but no bonuses are given to stats in Raids/Sieges.

Population Cap drops automatically back to site norm if the Specialty is Changed during this Character’s reign, and stats will tip heavily out of favor for the overlarge pack during sieges, raids, and birthrates, with chances of failed pregnancies due to overpopulation.

- Monarch: Population can increase up to 50 members without damaging the stats in raids/sieges, but no bonuses are given to stats in Raids/Sieges beyond bonuses given by participants’ Specialties (Bard, Defender, Marauder, etc). Population Cap drops automatically back to site norm if the Specialty is Changed, and stats will tip heavily out of favor for the overlarge pack during sieges, raids, and birthrates, with chances of failed pregnancies and deformed pups due to overpopulation.

- (WIP concept Idea) When Paired with a Monarch or Emperor/Empress Specialized character, a Land Baron’s bonuses will stack with the other’s when they share alphaship over a pack. Land Count still won’t go over six lands.

Dual Skill Specialty:
Intellect/Fighting:

- Warmonger: Raid and siege caps rise by five wolves, allowing the pack to bring a total of 15 wolves to a raid when attacking. Character does not need to be an alpha, but must be at least in Tier Three of a pack for bonus to come into effect, and must be present in the Raid. However, when defending against raiders, the Warmonger’s pack is still restricted to 10 defenders.

- Guard Commander: When defending their pack against raiders, the defender cap rises by 5 to a total of 15 wolves. Character does not need to be an alpha, but must be at least Tier Three in their pack for bonus to come into effect, and must be present in the Raid.

- Conquistador: As an Alpha, this character can expand his or her pack lands beyond six to eight lands, but can only do so through Raids and Sieges, claiming lands from any conquered pack they disband. Like Land Baron, the lands should be touching on the Site Map, however, the closest lands in the next region are available

Intellect/Healing

- Acolyte of Isis: This character possesses a powerful faith that blesses her with high fertility.
Litters can exceed 5 pups to a maximum of 8, but free pups can only max at 3. Only female characters can take this specialty

- Virile: Males with this Specialty are particularly prolific, siring larger than normal litters every time.
Litters can exceed 5 pups to a maximum of 8, but free pups can only max at 3. Male can only sire 2 litters a year, however, instead of 4. Does not stack with an Acolyte of Isis.

-

-
Intellect/Navigation

- Landmarker: Character with this specialty can leave their mark on a land they had had ten completed threads in, and give proof to Staff in maintenance, along with a land description edit to include the landmark, for all to find for years to come. Landmark remains, even if specialty is changed later on. Skill bonuses are given to characters that thread with them in either Navigation or Intellect, giving 5 extra skill points to the mentee. Bonus no longer applies if specialty is changed.

-

Intellect/Hunting

- Something here

In line with Laz’s g̵͌̈́ĥ̵̑ơ̷͒s̷͋̕t̷͌́ Specialty suggestions:

One restriction that could be interesting is perhaps the deceased-now-g̵͌̈́ĥ̵̑ơ̷͒s̷͋̕t̷͌́ character is bound to the land where she/she was buried, or bound to the character who summoned them, or can only travel to lands outside their burial place with characters that are related to them, they have met in life, or the one that summoned them.
As well, there could be a limit to their time in the living realm, or a certain time they can be brought in or cross the veil to the living.
Good restrictions: Cannot become an alpha or band leader, cannot fight in raids/sieges, or alter the course of things while they walk among the living. Perhaps there are different types of spȉ̶̕r̸̋̈́it/g̵͌̈́ĥ̵̑ơ̷͒s̷͋̕t̷͌́ specialty?

Also, if this becomes a thing, I sincerely hope the Somnium characters that aren’t mastered in skills (Perhaps they passed before Skills were implemented, for instance), or that we get some sort of skill claim options for Somnium characters to gain skills, because I would love to be able to play some of my deceased characters again Erani ;_;

Siobhan

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Xarae

Valentines 2020
01-14-2021, 02:25 PM
PVE pack territory expansion idea:
maybe a series of skill-related tasks for each tier of members, with the alpha and tier 2 rank ones being the most difficult to complete
like, in order to claim a new land an alpha must complete 3 skill related claims in that land, e.g. large predator hunt, nav prompt to map the path from their other lands here, hold a festival there, do 3 rolled fights there, or something
then tier 2 wolves have to complete a few skill claims there
and at least 3 regular tier pack members have to complete 1 prompt there
might make "moving" feel more realistic

Poem

Abaven
Liana

Master Fighter (255)

Expert Intellectual (190)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG6

Valentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-19-2021, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 10:57 PM by Nyx.)
Perhaps unplayable puppies (in the two weeks after birth but before playable) Can dream in Somnium?

Lower disability penalties or make them more specific (like missing a limb = penalty to agility / blindness = penalty to perception)

add a blank alpha activity form to the alpha activity page so alphas can edit in their own form easier Added!

custom site skins, like we have on our profiles would it be possible to customize the way we see the site with each profile?

Relm

Loner

Expert Fighter (155)

Master Intellectual (240)

Tactician

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono

By the skin of my teethPride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-28-2021, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 04:18 PM by Relm.)
I know nyx was sparked/reminded of stuff when I mentioned but I figured I would add my little piece in here! <3

For pack's claiming a 3rd territory (since raiding is the only way currently), my idea for the requirements would be:
-Pack needs 5 masters, 1 of each skill (Does not matter tier rank of wolf?)
-If there is a double master of two skills, perhaps a word count requirement for their specific post (800 words per what is used around the site)
-Maybe a word count requirement for every wolf in thread (Either group or maybe 400 words per character)
-Each master of "x" skill needs to survey the land and observe and discuss why the land is a good addition to their pack related to their master skill (Fighting - predators or border protection strength or flaws, Hunting - available prey or lack of prey, Navigation - terrain of the land, etc (Make it original too! Whatever the character thinks will benefit or hurt the pack))
-Once all master's have posted (Alpha must be included but does not need to be a master), it can be viewed by staff just to be sure requirements are met

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

(Rah-elm Ah-Bruh-ax-us)

Alignment: Lawful Evil
Season: Summer
Height: 40 inches
Home: Wandering, South Eastern Boraes

Important Details: Relm is fully blind on her right side.

Relm has battle accessories that should be assumed to be on her while she is wandering.

Venom

Ashen
Empress

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

Bard & Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth Hunter
Festival OrganizerExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordy
Snake EyesDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream Weaver
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-10-2021, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2021, 06:56 PM by Venom. Edited 2 times in total. Edited 2 times in total.)
Specialty Suggestion
martial artist: your fighting style centers around defensive maneuvers that use your enemies movements against them. Bonus to defense.

but also i'd just love to see some more specialties that give a bonus to defense

---also
maybe edit the defender specialty instead of it being for just raid or siege you can use it when you don't initiate the fight

-----

I'd like to reiterate my opinion that the incest litter rules be rescinded and the decision if puppies should be deformed up to the player.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Cairo II

Valhalla
Sentinel

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Briena

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
06-17-2021, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 09:07 PM by Cairo II. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
I could just be blind and missing the section, but we could use a section that lists what the skills affect in fight scores. I remember the site update that made it so each skill affected a stat in your fight rolls, but I don't remember if it was ever included in the Skill Guide. (If it was, point me that way so I can refresh myself on details lol)

Specialty Suggestions! (Because I haven't thought up enough, apparently)

Fighting:

Armorcrafter:
Defensive accessories crafted by this character have a slight boost to the wearer's stats (item requires proof of this character's crafting it, as well as gifting it to the wearer, or can be used by the crafter themselves)

Weaponsmith:
Offensive accessories crafted by this character have a slight boost to the wearer or wielder's stats (item requires proof of this character's crafting it, as well as gifting it to the wearer, or can be used by the crafter themselves)

Taliesyn

Valhalla
Valor

Expert Fighter (165)

Intermediate Intellectual (45)

gems
size
Large species
build
Medium
player
Briena
08-25-2021, 03:46 PM
Not so much a suggestion as a clarification, but here we go:

The question: Does participating in an armorcrafting lesson count as participating in a group fighting lesson?

I'm mostly sure it does, but if not:

Skill claim for fighting:

Gave or received a crafting lesson for fighting related accessories (armor or weapons)

Participated in a group crafting lesson for fighting related accessories (armor or weapons)

(why not give even more options to pick from, in any case? lol)

Amaranth

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Fox
09-10-2021, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2021, 03:03 PM by Amaranth. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Two Ideas I've had! One simple for the Discord, one for a new potential seasonal event!

Discord: Quick and easy, it'd be awesome if we had a role people could opt in to for art/other streams, so we can @ anyone who might be interested in joining in!

Event: Treasure Hunts! I've come up with a loose premise I tried to detail out just for ease of staff, but whatever if any of it strikes your interest have at it. All proposed requirements and prizes can/should be balanced as y'all see fit.

Premise: Each season one land is selected for a 'Treasure' to be hidden in. For fairness's sake, lands currently held by packs should be excluded. I would say the lands should be selected by RNG, but it might be most beneficial to the site as a whole if lesser-used lands were favored instead, just to show them some more love. If a treasure is not found over the course of the season (unlikely I'd assume) it could either vanish entirely (easier for staff) or lay in wait for some unsuspecting fool down the road (a fun surprise for players.)

Requirements: These caches can be found intentionally or unintentionally (as in those characters just happened to be threading in that area,) though how they are uncovered could vary depending on whether or not it was the initial goal. My loose idea is:
- - - • Unintentional: Thread reaches 5-6 rounds, characters cannot be undertaking an activity that would not allow them to search, i.e Fighting/Birthing/Boning/Idk.
- - - • Intentional: Thread reaches 4-5 rounds and be actively searching, similar to how skill threads must remain focused on the task as well.
- - - • Specialized? - Tentative idea that might be a bit game-breaky, but it could be neat to have a Master Nav specialty (Metal Detector/Golden Nose/Graverobber/Idk) that allows your group to find treasure in 3-4 rounds, and that character specifically is allowed to trade their goods when applicable. (See 'Restrictions' below for why that matters in this hypothetical world I've created for myself.)

Staff Role: In this make-believe world, staff would just have to keep an eye on that land for threads that pop up in it. (Another reason why less-used lands make this easier/better for all involved.) If they lose track, nbd, there would necessarily be a date/time after which the Treasure can be found (Ex. 12:01AM site time on the day the season changed,) and should several threads meet the requirements before staff notices the first to reach the requirements gets the prize.

Prizes & Delivery: Once discovered, the Staff account can post an Ardy message saying what items were uncovered. I was thinking this could be left entirely to RNG, where each character in the thread has a d100 rolled for them, with numbers corresponding to prizes. Just as an ex. 1-50 could cover a range of gems (20-250 or something, idk,) 31-40 a slightly better prize, so on and so forth with rare or extra nice prizes for 98, 99, 100. If players then decide to swap items or something with others within the thread, that's up to them. If an item is won that isn't useful for that character (i.e battle armor for a non-fighter or something) they can choose for it to be converted into gems instead. (51-60 = 300, 61-70 = 400, so on and so forth.)

Restrictions: For balance, I do not think these items should be tradeable with others outside of the "winning" thread, with the exception being gem rewards for obvious reasons lol. This incentivizes larger group searches for more prizes, which therefore implies more time and coordination to complete the post requirements.

TLDR: One land is selected per season, players can search for treasure or just stumble onto it via varying minimum rounds requirement, prizes are assigned by RNG, and glorious times are had. This motivates exploration of lesser-loved lands and provides players with new incentive/direction to take their characters IC development (Traders, tomb raiders, archaeologists, etc idk,) gives people a time-valuable way to grind for tangible rewards beyond skill points.

(Amaranth has a male Bobcat companion, if he is not mentioned assume he is not present)

Dragon Mod

Loner

&

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Dragon
09-17-2021, 02:57 AM
(More?) Pack and/or sitewide plots that may or may not lead force packs/loners to work together/interact more, whether it's for survival or not. I know the eruption was kinda one, but if I recall I think there was some sort of idea floating around that was gonna integrate Ruina into some sort of plot (idk if the eruption was gonna have something to do with that or not). I'm not sure what the whole idea behind that was gonna be but I would have loved to see it play out. (Apologies in advance if the eruption was around that time, my memory of some timelines is crap).

Back in the day, I'm pretty sure we used to have more sitewide events that kinda made packs have to work together/interact more with each other whether they liked each other or not. I believe the mysterious illness pandemic was one, and I wanna say there was a huge earthquake sort of thing or something along those lines (that's all I can remember off the top of my head, it was yeeeaarrss ago). I guess nostalgia was hitting and I'm thinking way back to like, when seracia and all the OG packs were around lmao

Anyway, it would be nice to see more interactions with packs and/or loners, drama or not. Something to get everyone posting with each other and not having anyone feel left out in a sense. I get not forcing us/our chars into things but I wouldn't mind stuff like this personally, I'm all for IC drama/working together/making ic enemies/friends, etc. (and obviously keeping OOC feelings/drama out of it).

Haiku

Abaven
Oleaster

Intermediate Fighter (50)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
KatG6
09-19-2021, 04:08 PM
i can't find the dimensions for the pack header image anywhere, maybe we need to put that somewhere in the alpha or pack rules?

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby

Resin

Somnium

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

Knight

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Resin
09-24-2021, 09:47 PM
I know I've mentioned it before, but it would be great if we could have a communal account that anyone could log into and use at any time. This way we don't have to waste our time and the staff's time creating a character that's just going to die or that won't be a permanent fixture on site. Needed for only a thread or two for plot purposes.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Scylla

Fenmyre
Pooka

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Resin
10-05-2021, 11:59 AM
To make having allied packs a useful thing, how about being able to have one or two members from another pack join in on the defending raids side? If A pack has ten members worthy of defending, one or two could be replaced with the members from an allied pack. If there are less than ten members, there may still be only two allied wolves able to join. This would promote useful relationships between packs rather than just claiming to be allies.

Tyrian

Fireside
King

Master Intellectual (275)

Master Fighter (250)

Bard & Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

VengeanceUnderachieverScarredIce Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebody
Double MasterExplorerVolcano1KTreat 2019
10-07-2021, 12:15 PM
I’m looking at the awards and wondering, could the ones like oh la la, critical fail and snake eyes be made claimable for races since they aren’t really fight specific? I think it would be neat to have a ‘by the skin of my teeth’ one too; it could even the same one since the expression could apply to races as well. Or rebranded as ‘by a whisker’ or something!
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Grimshaw

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Fighter (60)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Skelle

10-11-2021, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2021, 05:14 PM by Grimshaw. Edited 2 times in total. Edited 2 times in total.)
More solo skill options. As someone that asks regularly for skill threads I'm always told everyone had too many threads to add more, yet when some of those threads finish, more are almost immediately made. Those of us that are stuck bc no one else has time for more threads often are just that - stuck.

I think solo hunts for smaller animals (fishing, hunting small game, tracking, etc) can be easily achieved by a solo thread with 800+ words.

Same for fighting a dummy, or a small predator (1 wolf can easily take care of 1 coyote). 800+ words would be plenty.

By adding just a few options, of course keeping the points low, I'm sure people will be able to continue to grow their skill points without annoying people asking for threads all the time. I mean if we're really going to be honest, it's very frustrating when everyone is threading with everyone, growing the skills and everything, yet you can't get more than one or two threads at a time.

Also, perhaps adding a way to pay for skill points up to a certain amount per character that way no one can max out their character strictly through purchases. Say up to 100 points can be purchased per character as a donation item, split between skills if they wish. This way, characters can come in established with some points of needed or some characters who may have been inactive for bit or someone that just hasn't been having a lucky time with skill threads. Definitely not looking to make it pay to play but I do think it's pretty equal to dire height and mutation donations and could be monitored easily with the skill points log in the profile (+# purchased, etc)

Tyrian

Fireside
King

Master Intellectual (275)

Master Fighter (250)

Bard & Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

VengeanceUnderachieverScarredIce Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebody
Double MasterExplorerVolcano1KTreat 2019
10-18-2021, 11:28 PM
I'd like to suggest that the specialty of Shepherd be broadened just a little bit! Raids for livestock are super rare and I think it would be neat for the specialty to include other instances of livestock thievery so there's more chances to see it in action. Maybe it's all instances of someone trying to steal kept animals (to include loners) or just broadened to include thieving trespassers (pack and band members)!
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Hattori

Ashen
Shogun

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

Cooperative & Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Ali

WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-28-2021, 06:29 AM
Was looking at band info and it says to increase population cap you need to win 5 raids, but 12 to 18 members isn't a big enough change to warrant that high of a requirement tbh. Maybe lower the raid count to 3?

Magnus

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (150)

Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
skelle

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
11-16-2021, 12:15 AM
hide and seek for hunting skill points?
Magnus is considered a mature character and all of his threads may contain foul language regardless of tag!
It can be assumed that his hyena and wild dog companions are not with him unless mentioned, but they will always be around and watching.
His ears have been poorly cropped (long) and may not appear in his art.  

Xarae

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Xarae
11-17-2021, 10:49 PM
Maybe add a small bonus of +5 skill points for wolves taking lessons from wolves who are master in the skill they're taking the lesson in? Don't want to negate choosing professor as a specialty but also reward people who get to master and reward collaborative play