Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Well, I have two characters now and I have no idea what to do with them. Could you, Yes I'm talking to you. Help me with some ideas?

Kaala (Glaciem, Female)
Nearly two, Fisher.
To be honest I don't know what to with with her. She loves pups and was abandoned as one herself. She needs friends, a lot as she just joined Glaciem.

Haku (Male, Rogue)
Three, Avenger
Haku is kind looking for some family, and maybe a bit of romance. He mostly needs friends though. He's quite handsome so the ladies tend to attract to him like a magnet, though he mind his manners and keeps his distance respectfully.

So what do you guys think? Hope she if you can think of something

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-13-2013, 04:10 PM
All characters are in the database. (:

PERICLES & KAALA
- He is a Glaciem pup, grandson of Crusade
- Pericles is a pup(Keki's played by Maka) and could take a liking to Kaala, like, she watches him and lets him have fun. They could be buddies!!!

ZANIRE & KAALA
- Rogue
- Zanire is my only non-wolf character on here, she is a grizzly bear. This chick is pretty cool, just doing her own thing and watching out for those who can't properly defend themselves. Maybe they could meet? Kaala is being chased by a wolf or she finds Zanire wounded? They could become like a mother and daughter, close friends?

ARIA & HAKU
- Ludicael member, A warrior
- Aria could be like his buddy at first, she would throw it out there that she thinks he is handsome but at first she wouldn't really mean it. They could be adventurous together, exploring and stuffs. Maybe over time they develop feelings for each other? We could do some threads and see how it turns out.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Love your ideas! I'll PM you 'bout them

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Got a new char-char. The lovely Segolia! I didn't know what to do with her yet, so I need your guys' s help.