Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
05-10-2013, 06:57 PM

Large paws crushed the plants that got in the way, a lumbering beast moving through the forest. Violet eyes scanned the trees, the vegetation, the canopy. Rays of sunlight breaking through the green sky, creating patches of light on the earth below. It was a nice day, the temperature was perfect, not too warm and not too cool, and a cool breeze slipped through the trees to keep you from becoming too warm.

Besides the heavy steps of the beast there was also another sound coming from it, almost as if something had been dragging along. She pulled her head up, the dragging stopping for a moment then quickly starting up again, coming from a small half eaten fawn hanging from her jaws. The scent of fresh blood hung in the air but Zanire did not care, it wasn't like somebody would come running up to her to steal it. Come on now, she was a bear, they wouldn't stand a chance against her.

At last she came to a stop, dropping the fawn on a large stone beside a pool of water from the falls. Her head moved to the left, violet eyes scanning the forest, to the right, scanned again. She even sniffed the air and once she was convinced nobody was nearby she turned back to her kill, plopping herself down, holding the animal down with a large paw and dug in.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Cody

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 07:10 PM

The little red devil skittered through the forest like a little mouse. She ran fast. Her little muscles rippled through her fur. Her tail flew behind her. Her eyes were narrowed, little orange orbs peeked through. Her eyes were trained on a damn hare that would not give up. Cody then leaped, her paws crashed upon the animal with a thud. She skittered to a stop, her paws dug into the ground. Her head dipped down and her jaws crashed down onto the critter. She eneded the animal's life quickly. She smirked and picked the animal up into her mouth.

The red fae looked around with a curious look in her eyes. She sniffed the air then her eyes went wide. BEAR. She got low to the ground, but did not let her Hare go. She looked left and right quickly. She was light on her toes as she weaved through the shrubs and trees. Her eyes then feasted upon a huge Brown beast! She was quick, bouncing tree to tree. She was sure not to make a single sound. The girl let the Hare fall to the ground as she peeked her head out from behind a tree. As she did so her paw fell upon a crunchy leaf, it made a sound that made her ears bleed. She hid behind a tree and a large bush. She hoped to the heavens the beast did not hear.

" speech "

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
05-10-2013, 07:23 PM

She was lost in her meal, teeth shredding meat, the smell filling her nose and blocking out anything else around her, ears twitching at the sound of flesh being torn and bone being crunched between powerful jaws.

A crunch of a leaf caused the beast to pull her head back, lowering her front half down a few inches before pulling her hind legs out and pushing against the ground, shifting her weight onto her back legs. Standing on all four she was taller than a larger than normal sized wolf, but now that she was upright she towered over just about any animal that might have tried sneaking up on her at that moment. Like this, she would seem more intimidating than she already was. Identifiez-vous! Her voice came out as a warning growl rumbling from the back of her throat, eyes narrowed as she looked around for whoever was hiding.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Cody

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 07:40 PM

OOC: Sorry short post.
This was the end! This was it! Cody was now dead! She sighed softly and slowly lurked from behind the tree as the Bear spoke. It's female voice entered her ears like venom. She sucked up her fear and stood tall. Her ears perked and her tail low. Her orange orbs went wide as little suns as she saw the Bear that towered over the little girl. Her maw went a gape as she gasped. She backed up slowly."I - ummm - was just hunting. Yes. I am s-sorry. I can just skamper off! Yes! Let me just be off with myself! Me and my little Hare. Yes. Okay. Uhm! Sorry!" She looked around as she spoke. She panicked. Cody had no intention in bothering this demon before her.

" speech "

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
05-11-2013, 08:41 AM

In most cases, someone of her kind would have run the wolf off because she had her catch here and it snuck up on her, but Zanire had been helped and raised by wolves. With the contact she had with them, it caused this bear to be more friendly towards them than she normally would. With that she realized that this wolf would not understand her language, she would have to use the one Arya had taught her. With a twitch of her nose she looked the shewolf over, coming to the conclusion that she was not here to steal her food or attack her, if she was she would have done it instead of obviously making noise.

I - ummm - was just hunting. Yes. I am s-sorry. I can just skamper off! Yes! Let me just be off with myself! Me and my little Hare. Yes. Okay. Uhm! Sorry!

Stupid wolf, you are. This language was still something odd for her to speak, and so, to wolves it would be broken, not very fluid but still understandable. Her eyes grew a bit softer the longer she stood there, deciding the wolf was no threat what so ever, so she dropped down to all four with a heavy thud without breaking eye contact. Meet different bear, they attack, not like you kind. Bears did not like wolves, they were annoying with their howling and spraying their smell everywhere, even attacking bears in numbers to take their kills.

Instead of questioning the wolf she would just let it speak, see what it wanted, if it wanted something at all. Most approached her because they needed advise or help, and she would usually help them, did this wolf hear about her? Je doute qu'elle a fait ... Je ne m'inqui?te pas vraiment non plus, tant qu'elle ne prend pas mon poisson. Looking over her once more the bear finally turned away, swinging the front end of her body to the side, large paws moving over to where she had left her meal. With a paw she pulled the carcass close, turning around so she could face the wolf, plopping herself down with a heavy thump on her rear.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Cody

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2013, 03:30 PM

Cody was smaller then your average Wolf. She had not met many her size, a lot were those huge Timbers or Valleys. None were her kind, Ethiopian. It did not bother her, it just made her that more unique. Though, this Bear did not seem to care about anything the little one said. Her response was to call Cody stupid. The little girl sneered, she was anything but! The little red fae shook her head. The huge beast then fell onto her four paws and went back to her meal as she spoke some more. Cody did not move, she wanted to prove that she was NOT stupid.

The little fae moved to be directly in front of the Bear. It spoke something in a whole different language, Cody did not bother with it. "I am no stupid Wolf. What I lack in size I have in my head. I could run circles around anyone in these lands. I promise you that, miss." She nodded before she sat. Her long bushy tail would flick across the ground as she sighed. "The names Cody, what is yours?" She tilted her head as she waited for a name.

" speech "

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
05-13-2013, 06:49 PM

Zanire sat there with a paw on the side of her deer, a lazy look in her eyes, body slouched. It was Autumn and she would have to pack on pounds before she dug out a den and prepared for hibernation. Because of this she wasn't her usual happy and calm self, she was more easily irritated and didn't want to be bother much, just gain weight and sleep. She knew thos and was trying to keep that from happening though, trying to keep her cool and make things easier on herself. This wolf though, she seemed to get offended by what the beast had said, coming right up to her and blabbing her mouth away.

I am no stupid Wolf. What I lack in size I have in my head. I could run circles around anyone in these lands. I promise you that, miss. The bear's eye twitched, this kid was just saying she wasn't stupid but here she was before Zanire blabbing, talking about how she wasn't stupid and she made up for her size with her head and could run circles around anyone. After this she sat down, tail flicking over the ground before giving her name, Cody, and asking what the bears' was.

The beast just sat there staring at the small wolf, a bit of irritation in her face and eyes as she took in what just happened. Silence between them stretched for a couple seconds until Zanire responded, a tongue came out of her mouth and ran over her teeth before sliding back in, then cleared her throat. Me right, wolf, stupid. She finally said in a dull tone, turning to the deer and ripping out a chunk, crunching up the meat then swallowing. Smart wolf know, no mess with bear this time of year. Bears bad mood, must get fat for winter. She looked to Cody with a raised brow, surely she would understand what she meant. Most wolves know not to mess with a bear or get i their face, they leave them alone and try not to bug them. Zanire, me name be Zanire.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator