ardent

morphine babies?

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 06:34 PM
sooo with kaien now dead i have no one to father morphine's litter that i really wanted her to have, and i'm sad so here comes aly plottingtail, hopping down the plotting trail?

i need a male, preferrably a larger male, who would be comfortable with raping morphine because morphine would not willingly bang anyone she hasn't at least befriended, but she must have babies so that's the only way at this point that that'll happen. this can either be a one-time thread, or the male can continually return to antagonize morphine and her children; i honestly don't care either way. so please post below if you are interested in a rape plot that would result in babies.

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 09:12 PM
AH I wish I could get someone to play Liste's father because HE was an evil rapist!

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 10:46 AM
I don't especially have any rapists but ky has been knocking up the ladies :P he doesn't need to he around and isn't looking for a mate either but would look out for her. Just throwing it out there :)

-cough-ifnothingelseviandmorphwillfigureouthowtomakebabiestogether-cough-

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 09:38 PM
I have had an epiphany. I just created Seraph. He may not be much of a rapist, but he has an interest in having pups and having nothing to do with the mother (he loves kids). Let me know if you would like to work something out for this!

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 10:55 PM
dio i definitely ship vi and morphine so if morphine and ky would bang that would be awkward since vi and ky are siblings xD but thank you for the offer, love c:

as for seraph i wouldn't be against the thread; he and morphine could have a one night stand. i don't think that would be totally out of character for morphine especially since she is set on revenge (taking back tortuga) and would prefer children to train to take thrones there and everywhere since she's not getting any younger :p

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 08:19 AM
Should I start, or would you like to?

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 11:10 AM
it doesn't matter to me. if you can start it before i get home, which will be in about ten hours-ish, then you can if you'd like. otherwise i'll post when i get home & PM you the link c:

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 11:12 AM
I will get on it ASAP.