ardent

Insanity's Arrival

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2013, 07:08 PM
The cool still autumn air was interrupted intermittently by a steady cool northern wind. Her pace was ragged, stopping here and there to chase small animals or smell flowers before ripping them apart. Odd colored eyes, cast themselves different from her standard and normal fur colors, and she swung her head side to side in a dizzy manner, taking in her surroundings. A toothy smile was wide-spread on her maw, as a cackle would occasionally erupt from her chest.

She staggered across the path, back and forth, occasionally drifting off into the unknown territory. The sun was sinking into the sky, casting shadows in intermittent to its amber hues. Her head would roll on her shoulders lazily looking around, and occasionally she?d speak, small meaningless phrases dripping from her maw in her soft mellow voice.

The dark spans of trees opened up to a fast paced stream and she stomped through the mud on the banks to the water edge. A squeal of laughter pealed from her jaws, making her sound many years younger than her age. She stomped into the water, feeling the cold liquid soak into her thick fur, before stomping off into the mud and into the trees again. The lands opened up here to a large clearing with rocks occasionally gracing it.

She could see the stains of previously fought battles, which brought another peal of giggles from her. ?Little birdies speak of wars.? She murmured before casting a wild look about her. ?Blood?.. such beautiful blood.? Her head swung savagely as she paced into the meadow, blissfully unaware of the danger the battlefields could pose.

Her distracted paws would carry her away from the safety of the shadows, cast by the trees and she found herself stopping at some of the wildflowers in the meadow. She would sink to her belly near them, and snap at them crushing the dainty steams in her jaws happily. ?Dead flowers, dead? such lovely dead.? She would sing as she ripped them apart, reveling in the moment.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2013, 07:37 PM

Kaios

"I see you love the concept of death." The mans husky voice broke the silence as the devil himself emerged from the blackened forest. Once again, here he was, in the battlefield. He just couldn't stay away, the smell of spilled blood and gore drew him in every time he tried to turn away. How could he resist? This was his element, his place of serenity. The mammoth of a man drew closer, amethyst eyes followed the outline of the gals body. God damn, she was something else. Those curves, those eyes, that little gem hidden so carefully beneath her tail. He inhaled her scent as he stopped a few feet away from her, leaving himself pouncing distance from her. His lips curled into an unrealistically proportioned smirk, saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth. He almost couldn't help himself, his old ways were screaming for release; but he would hold it back. At least for now. "I am lord Kaios, alpha male of Amenti. What is it you seek? Usually one comes to this grave yard with a purpose." He waited for an answer, his tail flicking eagerly behind him.

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2013, 09:27 PM
She heard him approach of course, not that she was worried. It wasn?t until he addressed her, that she rolled over towards him, and lazily pulled herself to her paws. A childish giggle escaped her, as she moved to pace around him, mulling his words over. Her head would tuck into her shoulder, eyeing him with a smile playing on her lips.

?Lord Kaios?? She would begin before pulling herself away to stand in the remnants of the flowers. Her voice would be a mellow whisper, as she would feel her head tilt as she stared at him. ?Jezzy doesn?t know why she?s here. Jezzy?s just following the bloody sky.? She would break off, staring at the sky above the pair.

Silence fell, stirred only by a few whines and growls coming from her before she?d turn her unfocused eyes back to the male before her. ?Why are you here?? She would ask, as another smile pulled at maw. She would then roll over on her belly, batting at scraps of flowers in a lazily interested manner.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2013, 05:12 PM

Kaios

He watched her slide toward him, an odd expression on her face. Something about her seemed... Off. She said his name, ad it rolled sweetly off her tongue. It sounded... delightful. She spoke in third person, which was a bit odd, but who was he to judge? He knew by her words she wasn't sane, which only made things better. Odd noises came from her, but he loved each one. He could imagine himself causing her to make those noises. "Why, I'm here to bring you home! It seems you've drifted away from your element." He took a step closer, watching her drop to the earth and bat at a few flowers. She seemed so interested in those flowers.

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 12:22 PM
She rolled among the scattered flower stems, paying little attention to the male before her. His words flowed into her audits and she rolled for a few moment, before rolling back on her belly to look up at him. Home he spoke of a home? She had no home. She looked up at him, her eyes unfocused and spoke.

?Home? I don?t have a home?? She would push herself to a sitting position and watch him carefully. Inhaling deeply, remembering his scent, memorizing his scent. ?You said you were an alpha?. Are we going too your home?? Her last question would be asked in a soft mellow voice.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 11:59 AM

Kaios

He watched her, noting how confused and unfocused she looked. She was simply mad, and he loved it. She would make a fine addition to the Amenti ranks. Other packs would see her as dispensable, possibly only keeping her around for the benefit of more members. She needed to come to Amenti, it was the only place she would thrive. "You have a home now. We are going back to Amenti. You will thrive there, where as other packs you will be seen as a superfluous crazed bitch. Come Jezzy, and I will make something great out of you." He offered her a smile, one that caused his inky lips to curl into unnatural proportions. Would she do it? Would she follow the devil himself back into hell?

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 11:44 PM
A fleeting moment of clarity caught her, just as she was about to accept his invitation willingly. The voices that so often screamed insanities finally spoke with sense. What could Amenti offer her? She was vastly skilled in ways of torture and murder, mad as she was Other than a ?home?, what more could the ranks offer her.

Just like that, the clarity was shattered, though the question protruded her mouth almost without her realization. ?What can your pack offer me? I offer my abilities to torture and murder, but what do you offer?? He said he would make something out of her, and that posed promising. She was almost hell-bent on following him, just to see where he?d lead her? but it was always fun to drag things out.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2013, 06:31 PM

Kaios

The man rolled back onto his haunches, taking place before the she wolf. She was no threat, so he would let his guard down for a moment, but not entirely. "Let me explain my pack to you." He thought back to the words Newt have given him when describing their pack. We are the wolves of the shadows for hire. To take down those that deserves death. Those that I, and my wife, deem worthy of death. I will not have mindless killing or accept contracts of revenge but If there is a monster, a true monster, that needs to be put down then that is our job. Or other job is to protect those that cannot protect themselves or need help. We are within the Red Forest, an expanse cluster of towering redwood trees, matching the mammoth sized wolves within our territory. We chose to reside there because it sat well with our enormous pack members. Most of us are rather large, but we do appreciate a little guy or gal, especially one who borders insanity." It was true, almost every wolf in their pack was enormous in size. His wife, Newt, is the biggest wolf in the entire lands of Alacritis. But, that didn't mean they didn't need a little guy here and there. "we can offer you a home, a place where sanity has no meaning. No judgement will be done there, and you will be protected, if you protect the one's who look out for you. So what do you say? Wanna come home with a satanist creature?"

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Jezebel listened to the black brutes words in a distracted manner, but took them in as best as her fragile mind would allow. A home? Homes were frail things, but she supposed that she had no where else to be. Tawny lips would part in a wide, insane smile as she spoke. "Lead the way, Lord Kaios. Let's see if your pack can contain me." She pushed herself to her paws, and stepped forward with a skip in her step, displaying a playful pup like manner. She didn't particularly care about the structure of the pack as long as she could kill things and not be overly bothered by annoying hierarchy. Anyway, Valkan would come for her, she just knew it.

She would step close to the male, attempting to brush his black fur with her sleek tawny coat, a rumble of manacle laughter bubbling from her chest. Yes, this would be interesting.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 06:08 PM

He waited for her to respond, tail licking his heels anxiously. She would be a fine addition to Amenti, and they really needed their members to increase, especially with all the other packs after his head. She finally said something, and it pleased him. She was coming with him. "Smart choice "Jezzy". Or is that even your real name? We can discuss your rank and all the details when we arrive in Amenti." With that he turned toward Amenti and took a few steps in its direction. Her flesh burned against his as she slithered up to him. He threw his head back over his shoulders, amethyst eyes locked on hers. "Get close enough and you'll be sorry." Eyes narrowed as a sensual smirk spread across his inky lips. If she got close enough and taunted him to the point of no return, he wouldn't be able to help himself. With that he took off into a steady lope toward Amenti with the crazy gal at his side.

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 07:06 PM

?Smart choice "Jezzy". Or is that even your real name? We can discuss your rank and all the details when we arrive in Amenti.? A giggle burst forth, her expression suddenly turning serious as she stared at him. ?Jezebel. Jezebel Marie and I cannot help but wonder what rank I shall be.? The rhyming of her words cracked her suddenly serious persona and she giggled again, fixing him with strange stare.

His warning would fall upon deaf ears, as he loped away the lean tawny colored wolf raced after him in a lazy manner. As she caught up to him, she?d lean over and playfully attempt to nip at him before darting off in front of him a cackle rolling from her jaws. Amenti the pack was called, her home, and she found her childish heart eager to get there and see who was there for the taking. Butterflies floated in front of her, and she darted off after them growls and howls escaping her throat, emitting from her chest. Catching a particularly large butterfly in her jaws she slowed to a halt and lowered her head, resting her paw on one of it?s dainty wings she ripped at it a delightful song coming from her jaws.

?Butterflies? Butterflies? Hardly flies?.. Slowly dies.?

Speech,