Rina needs Plotting!

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-30-2013, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013, 11:21 AM by Rina.)
Okay, I'm making a new one because I hate editing the other one sooooo... Wolfies so far:

KAALA, Female, Two, Tortuga
Kaala is a happy girl with lots of time on her hands. She is being trained by Ocena in hunting right now, but maybe someone to teach her to spar and stuff? She's in love with Kaveh just now.

HAKU, Male, Four, Ludicael
Haku has a crush on Aria right now, so not really looking for romance. He needs friends just now, maybe a rival?

RINA, Female, Three, Rogue
Not really sure where she should go. Maybe some love interest or something? If she did fall in love she would probably go to a pack where he is. I'm interested in her meeting lots of wolves. Maybe a spar buddy?

YANG, Male, Three, Rogue
He has a sister, Yin, with whom he is extremely close (they wouldn't survive a day without each other) but apart from that Im open. I'd like some INTERESTING ones for him.

Kypsis

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Haku and song could meet up, she's trying to Join ludicael.
And Kypsis is a rogue, He's just met up with Shades but he's open for a thread

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Bump cause I'm greedy

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Bump bump bump

Gargoyle I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-06-2013, 07:33 AM
I'm in the mood to do something either with Gargoyle or Crusade -
- one of them could meet Yang,
- or Rina - I'm quite interested in her
- I'd be up for some sort of adventure or hunt in one of the cool rogue territories

up to you - what do you think?

Crimzen

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 08:42 AM
I'd like Crim to meet Rina as well, since, he's very sweet and will be more than happy to try to lift her spirits. I can have a thread with Kaala but, if you don't have muse for her we could wait a while. Lastly, I'd like him to join on the little adventure as well. c:

Haku

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 11:30 AM
@ Clash I'd love for Rina and Gargie to meet. I've thrown up a thread for them in Saratoga Woods called Space Bound.

@Aero If it's okay with clash we could have another thread with us all going on an adventure :3 I have muse for Kaala, but could we wait a few d says for the Glaciem/Tortuga thing to settle?

Crimzen

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Sure, that's fine with me. C:

Crucible

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 08:45 AM
syrinx would probably try to prod rina into glaciem, he might claim her too soooo >>

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Okay, xD. I'll start a thread in the Battlefield just now it you want?