Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-06-2013, 09:19 PM

she paced upon the wall, muscular legs built for power audibly striking upon the stone as her form coursed down a portion of its length. agitation pulsed from her being, countenance warped by the upwards pull of her lip and the thorough wrinkling of her muzzle, the snarling expression so deep with disdain and unbridled fury that it seemed as if it were etched permanently into her features. the lass was immensely thankful that mercury was not present to feel her massive discomfort, as the tasmanian devil had raged enough when she had returned to answer his call, and she was afraid that if she had brought him, he would have made an attempt to kill someone.

something had to be done. she'd marched out of her territory with this only in her mind and though it still remained, jupiter had reached the wall and was hesitant. it was no physical barrier; all she had to do was jump down and keep running until she reached amenti. rather, it posed an emotional and mental blockade as she tried to be rational about the situation. challenging him in a fight to the death, even though her conscience screamed for it to be done, couldn't be the only solution. if she lost, it would leave ludicael in the hands of what she considered incapable, especially without an assigned beta to take her place.

what could she do? was the fact that he had nearly raped her enough of a reason? would that be enough, combined with the fact that secret's blood was also upon his paws, despite the fact that she had willingly gone to him? every last one of these inquiries rotted her mind and frustrated her further. her pacing grew more fevered and painful until she forced herself to soften the blow of her paws against the stone lest they begin bleeding from the repetitive collisions.

what to do, what to do...

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2013, 10:09 PM

A heavy weight had settled solidly over his broad shoulders as he had taken the narrow path down the mountain after his could be last talk with his sister. He had seen his daughter, sons, Secret and spent a day with his sister and seen the young female he had grown up with rather then the cold heartless woman she had grown to be. It had been the perfect last two days, he felt complete and like he could die happy if that was what it boiled down to. There were no regrets weighing him down as he kept to the northern boarder, eventually finding and following the wall that seemed to keep the snow on one side for as long as it could. Eyes were downcast, expression quiet and somber as always as paws pressed heavily against the solid ground. He didn't want to leave the mountain, to leave his family but his newfound sense of honour wouldn't allow him to stay while Kaios still haunted the lands. He wasn't sure the game plan yet, not especially wanting to kill Kaios per say but he was pretty sure his new wife would have something to say if it wasn't a a death match.

Heavy pawfalls stomped along the hard stone a ways ahead of him and the massive brute slowed as he lifted his heavy crown. Ears swivelled forward as sickly green gaze turned to the orange and strangely marked female pacing heavily along the wall above and before him. She was agitated, frustrated and it was seeping from every inch of her body as she slowly seemed to settled and qive her paws a break. She smelt of a pack though Kylar knew no pack scents or names other then Valhalla, Tortuga and Amenti. He wondered if he should stop and talk to her or simply skirt around her to hop the wall and carry onto Amenti. He wanted to preserve his sisters memory as the last one he might have seen but then again he wanted to be remembered as well. He had gone his whole life skirting around others, maybe the last day of his life would be a good day to change that. "Is something troubling you?" His voice was a low rumble, rolling up his throat from somewhere deep in his chest to drop from his tongue. He would remain standing, not especially defensive but ready if the female decided to launch herself at him for no reason.

Speech!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-06-2013, 10:49 PM

concerned words snapped the anger-entranced female from her pacing, dial snapping up and celestial eyes turning to seek out the optics of the sudden stranger in her midst. emerald orbs peered out from the earthen pelt of a handsome brute, but in jupiter's state, she was in no mood for flirting or appreciating the beauty of anything but the image of kaios' blood splattered across the ground. a contemptuous snort blasted audibly from her nares and she femme began her pacing once more, though it was less heated in its ferocity. "hmph, what doesn't trouble a wolf nowadays with that bastard's heart still beating in his chest?" she gave a brief harrumph, still shaking her head and doing her elliptical, anxious rounds. judgement thoroughly clouded by her mixed emotions, jupiter didn't quite see any problem with revealing her troubles to this stranger. hell, if she was going to go and try and kill the mutt herself, she might as well make the best of it should he end up on the winning side of the match.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

ooc; sorry for the shortness, but hopefully it's still short and effective.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2013, 11:04 PM

She was angry, fuming even, it would have been comical if not for the current situation. Blank gaze studied the female as she came to a halt, studied him for a moment and then shorted shortly before resuming her pacing. Was that the end of it? Was that his dismissal? He started to turn, heavy haunched coiling beneath him to leap up onto the wall with her. Weight was heaved off the ground as she spoke, he landed surprisingly nimbly for a wolf his size, shoulder rolling as he once again turned his gaze to study the woman of odd colouring. Pretty but he wasn't interested... Defiantly seemed she wasn't interested as well. But her words brought a low rumble of a chuckle up his throat as haunches lowered to sit along the wide stone wall. She wouldn't attack him. "There seems to be an epidemic then... What is the name of your bastard? Maybe I'll kill him next... I seem to be doing that a lot lately..." he mused easily. The smallest of smiles curled up the edge of his lips as sickly green gaze remained on the celestial woman. Pretty indeed. Would this be the last wolf he would see before Newt and Kaios? He couldn't help but wonder, if this would be his last positive encounter with anyone. Not that it was overly positive, she seemed peeved at something. She reminded him of Secret and something about that made that protective side of him rear it's ugly head. What was wrong with him? What had happened to make him want to make everyone's demons and pain go away?

Speech!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-10-2013, 05:03 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

the chuckle surprised him, and with hostility characteristic to jupiter only in her rage, her gaze flashed upwards from its ground-cast direction furiously, assumptions leaping forth to cause the purple orbs to fill with further irritation. her aggressiveness quickly quelled, though, as jupiter realized it was not she that he was laughing at. the lady forced her fur to flatten and she too find herself chuckling at his words, and also found that her interest was thoroughly piqued. perhaps they were speaking of the same individual--they were both going in the same direction, as it seemed, and there was a massive chance that they both wanted the heart of the same brute crushed in their jaws.

"kaios." it was here that jupiter's posture straightened and she made her way down the crumpled, diagonal planes of the end of the wall, paws meeting the ground and carrying her slowly near this handsome male. she stopped a few yards away, settling carefully onto her haunches and examining him. "do we both seek his life? or do you have another target in mind?"

public enemy #1

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 05:23 PM

She took offence to his chuckle at first, getting her panties in a bunch but as soon as his words fell from his tongue she chuckled along with him. It took her a moment to settle enough to allow the name to slip from her vocals. The name alone almost made hackles raise but instead gaze was tossed to the side to look towards Amenti lands. Apparently he had done more to the wolves of this land then Ky knew... She ceased her pacing and moved towards him slowly, eventually coming to settle before him. Was it the same wolf? Indeed, it was hard not to hate the male. Though indifference had often plagued the young male in this he was fairly set in his way. He wanted the male dead even if he had to fight his way through the monster of a female he called his mate. "Indeed. He raped the mother of my children and she attempted to kill herself because of this. He ate her stillborn before our eyes and fled like the coward he is." Why was he sharing all of this with a stranger? He wasn't sure, maybe 3 years of holding everyone at arms length had finally been enough. To talk and share things was so much more freeing. After a moment green gaze would slide back towards the female, wondering if she would ask to accompany him to this dance. A second may be needed, if he lost then another could challenge him right after when he was weak and tired. He had thought about asking Vi but he didn't think she would be emotionally stable enough to complete the task if he was killed.

Speech!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-10-2013, 05:44 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

finally, with a relation to this male, her curiosity finally quelled a majority of her unrestrained fury, though irritation towards the black creature was and would remain ever-present in the corners of her conscience. the lady's brow furrowed even more deeply as he confessed the sins of kaios. indeed, he plagued alacritia like no other, and it was a plague that needed to be quarantined and eliminated--permanently.

"my first qualm with him was when he forced a lass to be his mate against her will," jupiter remarked, no information she possessed allowing her to know that they spoke of the same she-wolf: secret. it was still regretful and disappointing to the queen that secret had chosen one last stand with the male rather than letting her beat him down for her. "and he also tried to lay his filthy paws on me, as well. had my companion not sought my attention elsewhere, i would have ripped his throat out." this last portion exited her wrinkled maw in the form of a disgusted snarl, ears pinning to her skull. she subconsciously lifted her chin as she thought, pondering over this males presence. "do you seek his heart to be ripped out of his chest as i do?" she inquired, not quite feeling up to beating around the bush on this matter.

public enemy #1