Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 12:38 AM
The old judging system took longer for us to use (i think it took me about 5 days to do a pack challenge) but, fact of the matter was, members seemed to like it more as it helped them develop as writers and, well, it helped them critique themselves more.

On the contrary

version two was faster for the judges, but honestly, did not help the members out. This site is about you guys. Let us know which you prefer.

you may reply below with reasoning, opinion, etc.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 02:48 PM
I adored how specific the old one. It let me know exactly what to change and exactly what I did wrong, and also gave less room should people in the future try and contest the judging by calling bias/etc., since there was reason behind practically every point loss/gain.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2013, 05:31 PM
I voted for old because it was a bit different than most judging systems I've observed, and it encouraged improvement and reward it. Although, I will not be fussy if it isn't added back considering it does indeed seem like a bit of work, work not all staff could have time for. Maybe volunteer members (who have proven themselves knowledgeable of realism and so forth) could step in if it's a major issue? Unlikely, but an idea.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 08:21 PM
We will be reverting to the old judging system for the efficiency which means I'll be training more judges.