You're the one in my heart

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
04-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Beauty. It was what she held from the day she was born and she was something so perfectly unmatched. She was something so perfectly well designed, and she was something that needed to be shown that. Her father would sit atop a hill that over looked a great portion of Valhalla and his head would tilt back as he summoned her. Collision had told him of the alliance that had been forged, and how it had been forged, and to be perfectly honest, while he was not surprised, he had scolded the young alpha for his hasty decisions. Swallowing back after calling for his darling Chrysanthe the elder would rest his body, comfortably, against the grass.

Anger for Erani and her blatantly disrespectful actions was set aside, and the alpha would succumb to the evening sunlight and he would cooly bask in the gentle breeze that floated through the air. The summon he had sent out was also an invitation for Epiphron, and even Eos if she wanted to question anything. His children. His family. They were what he had called upon.

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-19-2013, 06:29 PM
She hadn't planned on speaking with anyone directly after the meeting, but her father wanted to speak with her. Chrysanthe sighed, before closing her eyes and following suit, changing her direction to see what her father had to say. She loved him, even if he though little of her, less of her, she didn't love him any less. And perhaps he was right. Perhaps she would swallow this pill and take whatever Collision had assigned for her better than one of her siblings would. She would hate to see Epiphron in her place, or heaven forbid Eos, who was more of a free spirit than any of the Adravendi siblings. Although she had worked her butt off as a beta, she had fun as well - perhaps this was just a sign that it was time for her to grow up.

Approaching Cairo shouldn't have been so painfully awkward, but she was not sure how to do it in this situation. She was angry and hurt, disappointed and bitter and hollow - but these weren't things that she wanted her father to have to see. To have to deal with. "Father? Is everything alright?" She asked, her ears raising atop her head. Her eyes widened slightly, as they would if she could feel the concern within her like she was supposed to. It wasn't that she didn't care, she simply couldn't add the feeling to the monsoon that was already raging within her.

With her question she sat beside him, smiling up at him because no matter her being at her full height and filling herself out, he would always tower over her. It was something that once made her feel protected, but was not something that she wouldn't get to feel as often. Something else to miss. "Please don't be angry with Erani - she was only acting on my behalf." How silly she had been! To worry about her, to show such care and affection and passion for her. It had gotten her punished after all... "I suppose the shock looked like hurt to her then - I'll tell her that everything is fine the next time I see her." She would find her tonight, once things had cooled down.

With that she quieted, waiting for her father's words and response to her question. The lies were slowly starting to be weaved, but she would stand by them until they no longer felt like lies. She would be fine, she would not bow or break, she was not hurt, she would fulfill her duties to this pack by being a wife in Seracia. It was the only thing that she could do for her family now.