Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013, 09:08 AM by Jupiter I.)

jupiter & ezekiel

JUPITER
The alpha female of Ludicael, Jupiter laid claim to the pack through a bracket of battles and came out on top. Ludicael is the easternmost pack on the map, and is a land of mangroves and waters that glow at your touch. Jupiter herself is a native of Alacritia, and though she does not spite the arrival of the new wolves, she took disdain only in Pepper, who begun the fight for Ludi. She's an affable creature that will probably lean toward being more chaotic in the future, but right now she's more concerned with securing the safety of her pack more than anything else. Ludicael is a generally relaxed pack--it's one of the places wolves can go without having to spend all of their time in the pack but still have a place to call home. Of course, it requires loyalty, but not every-hour commitment. Seracia and Ludicael are in the middle of forging an alliance, and soon there will be a friendly sort of games/tournament between the packs to familiarize the two affiliations with one another. Anyway, Jupiter is open to:
  • friends
  • enemies
  • potential crushes/lovers (will, of course, require plotting)
  • pack members
  • just about anything you can think of.

EZEKIEL
My new boy, Ezekiel's profile is located here. He's a bird called a bearded vultures, which are massive birds that eat bones and fun stuff. Ezekiel's not a single bit insane, in a sense--he just merely adores acting like it. I guess you could say that he has a bit of a warped sense of humor, and though he has a good taste for just about any joke, he just as a bit more of a taste for freaking others out, as well as witty verbal arguments. He's not at all ashamed of eating in front of another wolf, even if it happens to be another lupine creature that he's eating. He won't fight another wolf, mostly because he knows his limits, but isn't afraid to push them almost to the point of attack. I'm open to:

• positive relationships (friends, partners in crime)
  • absolutely anything involving any non-wolf creature, especially birds, whether they be a separate character or companion
  • downright enemies
  • people he'll get a kick out of annoying
  • someone who will allow their character to be mercilessly stalked by ezekiel
  • a possible pack to take interest in him as a sort of spy or scout.

c: <3

Up for anything! Go for it! c:

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2013, 09:33 AM
I totally read the part on Ezekiel's portion about him stalking someone and laughed. xD I'd be game for someone being stalked and/or tormented by him. Can't decide who would be the most fun though. So I'll offer up all three - Ashtoreth, Mercianne, and Rune - for you to consider. c:

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 10:19 AM
So honestly I think Ezekiel and Nnoitra would be great partners in crime. I think they'd really really hate each other, or totally enjoy each others company and be pretty good friends.

Then I think Ezekiel would get a kick out of trying to torment Cifer. Cifer has a high amount of tolerance for anything, and he wouldn't let the bird effect him, so I could so totally see Ezekiel getting playful and trying to test that theory. Plus, Cifer has a companion. A snowy owl who's name is Shificora. I doubt Shifi would like Zek too much.

Naomi

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Naomi is still young and I believe she'd love to hear tales from Jupiter about life then and now. They should meet, also because she's a loner and skin and bones right now Dx

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013, 02:01 PM by Jupiter I.)
EZEKIEL&&MERCIANNE
I think that Mercianne would be a well-fitting individual for this plot, mostly because of her mentioned 'nervous' tendencies. He loves getting other peoples' skin, and would adore stalking the heck out of her. XD We can start off with a one-on-one thread and from there, with your permission, I can start throwing him in a select few of her existing/future threads if you wouldn't mind the crazy interruption. XD

EZEKIEL&&NNOITRA - CLICK HERE FOR THREAD
This definitely sounds like fun. Either way, it sounds like a good idea, but I can't say for-sure if they'd be enemies or friends. Let's get a thread going and see where it goes!

EZEKIEL&&CIFER
He'd go to just about any length to irritate her, and with Shificora there he'd be endlessly amused. Doing it. Totally going through with this. XD

JUPITER&&NAOMI
I love this idea~ It'd also give me a chance to develop Jupiter's excruciatingly vague history if she tells some tales about it. You could start a thread on the Ludicael borders, and even though she doesn't have to join, Jupiter would love to take her in until she gets better. ^_^

I may start some of the threads if I get bored enough, but don't count on it too much. ^^;

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Eos

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Well, you know the plan with Eos! <3
If you're still up for it, let me know if you'd like to start a thread or if you'd like me to. :)

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I have a lot of other threads to make, so I'd love it if you could start it! <3

public enemy #1

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 09:19 PM
You already know that Marvel plans to rock jup's world woo her from now until the end of time, so yeah.

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 09:45 PM
AHH i really want an ezekial post! I mean Awaken's hard to really offend but i mean itd be kindof funny if hes trying soooo hard to annoy him but he just wont get mad!

Eos

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 12:11 AM
Eos x Ezekiel Thread! - Death by Diamonds<33

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-22-2013, 12:42 PM
Merci and Ezekiel sounds fun. xD I've no idea yet how she'd react to him following her around, but it's sure to be entertaining. When would you like a thread for them? c: