ardent

Yearling Spar!

Eos

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 08:21 AM

What do I want, hm? Heheh, hey guys! Little miss yearling Eos here has a little bit of a temper, she's easily aggrivated and won't be tricky to pick a fight with. Anyway, I need some practise and Eos needs some miles under her belt- I'm looking for a yearling (a little over is okay, but we don't want this to be unrealistic. Let's face it- a yearling against an adult won't end well!) for her to spar with. This little yearling will need to have the right nature, so he/she will have to be irritable enough to encourage Eos to get angry or there will be no spar. So if you're up for a bit of a fun argument thread, I'd love to hear from you.

If you want it to be quick, I'm happy for there to be a 2 or 3 paragraph limit. Ain't nobody got time fo 2000 word posts ;)

Anyway, let me know! <33

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Okay so I can totally see my girl Xen here going on one of her little tantrums and finding Eos a good source to pick at. She'd get a kick out of annoying the hell out of her, and she needs a good spar too. I need practice anyways :3

Eos

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Sounds good to me! Should be fun :) Would you like to start, or shall I?

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 06:27 PM
I've been looking for a sparring partner for Maverick. Not sure that he'd be argumentative enough to initiate a real angry spar, but perhaps they could meet up in the battlefield and end up sparring just for practice?

Eos

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 06:40 PM
Sounds like a plan, Anders :) We can start with a thread and just see where they end up, I don't think I've ever had a proper thread with you anyway. <3

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2013, 07:13 PM
If you'd start it I'll throw my girl in and she can rile her up some ^^