Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-13-2013, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2013, 11:44 AM by Ardent.)
Getting It Done

Duties and Pack Changes

Alright guys, it has come to the time that we are getting duties going on Alacritis. With these Duties has come some pack changes, they are as follows:

-Pack ranks no longer are based off of what your wolf is good at. It is a dominance and or loyalty system based off of tiers.

-Only tier two and tier one have limited ranks. Everyone else can have as many ranks as they want, also, ranks may be called, whatever you wish. However, pack alphas, it is your job to keep up with these ranks. With any Questions, please, contact the Admin account.

-Pack Profiles Oh yes, I said it. Packs will be given their own profiles from now on. Example: Click! <--- Still under construction.

**For you pack alphas, it is very simple to edit, you only need to type the name of the user, there is little coding involved and I think you'll enjoy it a lot. This is where the personal skin you choose for your pack will go, so every time someone is in "Tortuga" they are experiencing a good view of what that'd be like.

Bonuses With duties
Alright, bonuses for duties are pretty awesome, basically, depending on the duty you select you get a little bonus with it, and I'm not gonna sit here and list them for the simple fact that the list I'll be giving you has that all done.

FOOD

Food and hunters has been something I've wanted to really really be involved with aspects of the site for a very very long time. Basically, there will be a column in your pack profile for food. In this profile you will have a number listed for food, and the admins will control it. If you dip too low or get negative, no bonuses can be used for your pack until the number is raised again.

This also applies to loners. If you get in a fight, hunt, or are healing someone and you have not had a thread where your wolf has consumed food or hunted successfully in 1 ooc month. Your bonuses are negated and will not be used.

We have come up with a system to make hunts random, fun, and they have chances to be unsuccessful. Which means you might have to go on multiple hunts, but, you'll get to have some realism and some interesting curve balls. There will also be instances where you might just get wounded! Everything is more realistic and more random now, just to cause for some interesting drama. **Certain duties will give higher chances of successful hunts**

Changing Duties?

No, you can not just change duties whenever feels comfortable for you. If ever duties are able to be changed it will be via purchasing an item in the store.

Where do I pick mine?

You will pick your duties on a new thread I will be posting. This is informational and that is all.