ardent

Spars?

Cynrik

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2013, 09:41 PM
I have 3 wolves I would like to spar with. Whether you just wanna have fun, beat the crap out of your character, collect some scars or learn how to do it (I used to teach people to spar in a past life >.> and now I feel old for saying that) you can post here :) I have 3 wolves with 3 different fighting styles so you can get a feel for anything and everything. Fine with using a judge or deciding ourselves. Just pick a character from the list below and let's go :D

Kylar: Very defensive fighter, looks more to pin then to harm wolves. If provoked can be vicious but generally is fine with friendly spars. I let most hits land on him as well but to minimum to medium damage, not as interested in getting him scarred up.

Zara: A mixture of defensive and offensive, likes to let wolves latch onto her hardened, scarred hide and then attack from there. Fine with friendly spars or more vicious ones, can sometimes get carried away. Needs lots of time between spars generally, I let most hits land on her and do medium to maximum damage.

Viridiana: Purely offensive, takes the go hard or go home routine with fights. Thinks of fights more as a dance and generally has a lot of spins and jumping in for an attack then backing up quickly. I let hits land on her for realism but Iike to take fairly minimal damage. Damage done in her on her face and legs will make her go crazy. Appearances are everything for her.

Viseria

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Hey there! I'm Mari -- new around here, and I haven't roleplayed wolves in aaages. I'd love to do a spar or two with you. I think it might be interesting to pair Viseria and Zara, because their fighting styles are the complete opposite. Viseria favors quick, snake-like attacks -- dart in, strike once, leap away. But you mentioned you tend to let most of the hits land on Zara, so I think it'd be interesting to see how Viseria reacts to that, whether she'd get frustrated and start getting bolder and less cautious because of it. if you'd rather use someone else, I'm fine with that, too! 8D

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Message sent! Sorry I just read this D: