Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-12-2013, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013, 08:03 PM by Epiphron.)
So, after some careful thought, I've decided it'd be interesting to have Bronze find some of his family again.

Demios - Bronze's half-brother -- male, 7 years old
user posted image
This guy is VERY open-ended. As for his history, he was sired by Toshera, Bronze's father. He was the product of a rape of a lower-ranking female within the pack, one of the only pups who survived birth. Bronze and Demios were born around the same time, and spent a large portion of their early childhood together. Their father was a tyrant, and often abused the two kids -- as well as their mother. When he was less than a year old, Bronze was taken by his Uncle away from the pack, to safety. Demios felt extremely abandoned -- he was with this pack until he was 2 years old, when his mother fell ill and died, and his father, consumed by rage, disappeared from the pack. The pack sort of fell apart.

As for personality, I envision Demios being a bit of a troubled guy, perhaps even evil? He was left alone, and probably has pretty harsh feelings towards Bronze, who never came to save him. Keep in mind he is the product of an abusive father and a servile mother, so he probably has some issues.

Flame -- Bronze's cousin -- female, 5 years old
This girl is even more open-ended. She was sired by Tasaga, another of Bronze's uncles. Tasaga was a high-ranked member of the pack, though was too fearful to overthrow his tyrannical brother's rule. Tasaga was a serious, morally sound character -- his only child probably inherited these traits from him. She was born during the fallout of the pack, though probably remembers very little of that life. She has spent most of her life was a rogue, wandering with her father, who passed a year ago. She met Bronze only once, as a pup, when she & her father visited Bronze and his mate and newborn children. Other than this, her history with her father and any others is totally up to you.

The only thing I ask is that she's not completely nuts. Her father wanted to shelter her from the evils of the world, and raised her to be honorable and loyal.

ART COMING SOON!