ardent

furballs of joy

Thane

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 09:51 PM

Ok so yeah these are the puppies that need to be adopted and I will be playing the third one Ryker(their brother). We just ask that you try to be active with these guys and just ya know have fun with it :). and these guys will be raised in Valhalla and both parents will be there for them aaaaaand basically just two males and a female. Resnera is no.4 from the poll for the puppy designs and Ravine(Ruh-Veen) is no.3 from the poll.

And their parents are Thane and Ookami and I think thats it for that but.

To apply for a puppy we ask that you write an example of a post such as you would do if you were playing them, and their personality. Make sure that they have similar personalities to their parents.

Resnera should be sort of sweet and stuff while Ravine should be kind of goofy or playful and laid back.
Just try to aim for those and we await your replies and posts. :3

Name:Resnera
Player:still needs to be adopted
Mother: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...howuser=89
Father: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...howuser=64
Design: Resnera is a normal black wolf but with various specks of white and gray in her fur. On the back of her neck halfway down her back and wide enough to the edge of her shoulder blades; she has light gray with large white specks on it. On the lightgray she also has small white specks which also appear on her chest and all four limbs. Her left foreleg has light gray/white-ish toes which fade or blend into her black coat at the ankle. On her face she has 3 dots on her left side. 2 are almost next to each other but a ways apart and are white dots. There is also a light gray/faded white dot underneath the two but in the middle of them. She has aqua blue eyes like her father; and the tip of her ail is white with black specks scattered on it.
Items purchased for: none.

Name:Ravine
Player:still needs to be adopted
Mother:http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showuser=89
Father: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...howuser=64
Design: Base color is black, with white ears, front two paws are white, and the tip of his tail. He has aqua blue eyes like his father.
Items purchased for: none

ShadowUchiha

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 11:44 AM
um hi im new....*Looks down with tail between legs*

Aminta

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Trying for: Resnera

Roleplay Example: Sorry for crappiness, it's like writing the first post for a thread, which I'm not good at. XD

Mother, father! A high pitched bark split through the air, small paws drumming against the ground then came to a skidding spot. A small mouse was dropped at the paws of the two wolves, a large grin plastered onto the pups face. The shewolf held her head high in pride, eyes closed and lips pulled back to form a larger, toothy grin. Resnera had spent a good twenty minutes trying to catch that tricky mouse, it hopped around, climbed up things, hid under rocks or logs. To confirm it you just had to look at the pup breathing heavily, chest rising and falling rapidly but her tail wagged behind her and she still managed to keep her head up.

With that she opened her eyes and looked to her mother, then her father before falling onto the dead mouse and back up to her parents. It was hard, it kept running into spots I couldn't reach. She managed to speak after catching her breath, gulping before continuing. But I still tried, and look. She lowered her head and pushed it forward. I was able to catch it! Aren't you proud of me? She chuckled, bouncing on her paws, spinning in a circle. I'm going to be a good hunter like you mother. The moment those words left her lips the shewolf suddenly stopped spinning, aqua-blue eyes staring down at her paws for a few seconds before darting up to her father. No! I want to be like daddy, I want to be a brave warrior and fight the bad guys! To protect the pack and my family! The pup suddenly pulled her legs together, tail held up and behind her, body straight as could be with her head held high.

Morgan

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Trying for: Ravine

The dark boy practically bounced along side his mother as he tried to keep up with her longer strides. When his mother's ears swiveled atop her head he attempted to copy her. Still being a pup he was absolutely adorable and rather clumsy, tripping over his paws that he would grow into eventually. When he did so, he would merely stumble if he were walking...but if he was running he did a quick face plant before he was up and playing again.

His attention was taken from his mama by a small green grasshopper, that he proceeded to chase. When it would jump away, he would let out a small giggle and pounce at it. After three or four times of pouncing he tripped on the last pounce and ended up laying on his side with the white tip of his long fluffy tail draped over his muzzle. Rather than getting upset because he'd tripped he simply laughed and rolled over to his other side before jumping up to his feet and trotting in circles around his mom.

After a while Ravine stopped directly in front of Ookami, and looked up at her with those gorgeous blue aqua blue eyes. With head held high and his white ears forward he puffed up his chest and took a strong looking stance before saying "Look mama, I'm big and strong just like papa." a boyish grin covered his little maw and his voice was still all pup.

Thane

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Congrats Azzy, you have been chosen to play Resnera.
Please keep the baby active.

Congrats Secret, you have been chosen to play Ravine.
Please keep the baby active.