Awaken

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 01:02 PM
OOC Name: souleater
How did you get here?: googled top 1000 best wolf rp sites.
PvP: semirealistic.

Character's Name: Awaken
Age: around three although he cant remember past two weeks ago.
Season of birth: ?winter
Size: ?roughtly 110 lbs and about three feet tall at the top of the shoulder.
Appearance description:
Awaken is a very massive brute. He stands rather relaxed most of the time but when threatened and his muscles tense up he shows the sheer amount of muscle packed onto his rather lanky frame. His fur is extreamly long and mostly ebony however he has afew patches of white around his muzzle, chest, tail, and legs. Awaken tends to carry himself in a lazy natured but can snap at the drop of a hat and maul someone half to death in a second. He dosnt really mind authority verymuch and would much rather be in a pack than lead one. He has green tint to his golden eyes givibg him a strange poison apple stare, but not unnatural... Just rare and strange at times. ?He always looks as if hes thinking and in truth he his. Hes always thought of atleast ten ways to kill somewolf in any situation.

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Hey Hun, he looks like he's a great character, but you gotta fill out his profile info as well. Go up near the log in and under where an avatar should be it'll say 'edit profile.' Click on it then look on the left and it gives a bunch of options. Click on 'edit profile info' and fill out the information from there :3

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Uhoh... Ipad wont let me do that and i dont have a computer... Think if a can get someone to log in as me and fix my profile?)

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Oh sorry i thought you meant the avitar! I can edit the profile but my avitars stuck as default!

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Another question (sorry about my computer stupidity. Im a lowtech redneck!) : how do you know when your accsepted?)

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Alright hun, one more thing before I can accept you. You must choose either Semi-realistic pvp or Realistic. You can't do both.

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Alright i may do semi realistic. Sorry its hard to read rightnow. Walkibg phnumonia's a pain in the butt... Especialy when its hard to focus. Semi realistic. Thanks for being patient (sp?)

Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-07-2013, 07:32 PM
One last thing: Your account name should match your wolf's name, not your OOC name. I can change that for you if you'd like.

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Yes please thankyou. Ive been trying to figure out how to do that!

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2013, 07:37 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]