Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-14-2013, 01:26 PM
So, it has come to our attention that we are in dire need of a few more judges to keep things at a more speedy pace. As it is we are wanting to bring in a few new people and train them in the Alacritis way of judging. However, to keep all things fair I want to see who would be interested in such a position. You will have no powers or responsibilities other than attending to spars/challenges/etc that require a judge.

In order to be considered a judge you'll have to be open to new ideas, able to critique other's works in a fair and humane fashion, and have a keen eye for small details. A judge should have good or excellent grammatical knowledge and should be able to read efficiently. Lastly, and possibly most importantly, a judge needs to have time! If you are struggling as it is to keep up with posts, judging is probably not suited for you right now. Judges need to be available and have good time management skills so that they can keep up with posts and judge from time to time. Of course, you wont be expected to judge every fight, but you will get one or two occasionally and you need to be able to dedicate time to each fight you are given to judge.

If you feel like you would be qualified, please post here with this code and we'll choose a few of you to be trained.

CODE
OOC Name:
Number of Characters:
Activity Level: 1 - 5, 1 being high, five being low.
Time Spent on Ala: How much time do you spend on Alacritis in a given day? (on average)
Other: You may note any other qualifications here, such as previous experience, exceptional skills, reasons for wanting to judge, etc.

Insomnia

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 01:37 PM
OOC Name: Sexy Times Evelette
Number of Characters: 16
Activity Level: 5
Time Spent on Ala: Lots Probably a few hours a day at the very least ^^
Other:Im sexy? xD Ive been here hella days, and I want to help out if I can xp

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-14-2013, 01:40 PM
OOC Name: Rina
Number of Characters: 2
Activity Level: 1 - 5, 1 being high, five being low. 3-4
Time Spent on Ala: How much time do you spend on Alacritis in a given day? (on average) About 3-4 but I'm usually just lurking
Other: You may note any other qualifications here, such as previous experience, exceptional skills, reasons for wanting to judge, etc. I have good grammar and tend to notice tiny details because they really bug me. I would judge fairly and wouldn't let any little cheats in there. Anyway, thanks for reading

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-14-2013, 02:58 PM
OOC Name: Starsight
Activity Level: 4
Time Spent on Ala: About 3-6 hours a day, mostly more on weekends.
Other: I've been in a couple of fights on Alacritis, so I'm not completely inexperienced. I've also been RPing for a while, and I'm usually a bloodhound for things like powerplaying or lack of realism. I believe Lu offered once before to train me, but had been busy training another at the moment.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Stefan

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 03:15 PM
OOC Name: Jade
Time Spent on Ala: About 3 hours+ during the week and a huge amount on the weekends.
Other: im not inexperienced with judging as before my old site was closed down i used to be in fights and i used to judge them. I could be useful if i were trained properly. wouldnt take long.

Ulrike

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 07:48 PM
OOC Name:Terohime
Number of Characters:6
Activity Level: 2 or 3- it depends on what is going on in my life. i try to get on everyday. If i am going to be gone for a while i will let you all kow. But other than that i am pretty active.
Time Spent on Ala:ok let's see, i lurk throughout the day to see if i have any replies to do, so pretty much on and off the whole day.
Other: I have not judged a fight before, but i think that my mediation skills in noticing details and those things is at a high level. On the other hand i am good with spelling, and ok on grammar. I know what is possible in wolf fights.I would like to be a judge because i would like to help make Ala run more smoothly any way i can.

Gargoyle I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-15-2013, 05:59 AM
OOC Name: ::CLASH::
Number of Characters: 5
Time Spent on Ala: ummm some days hours, some days only twenty minutes or so - so lets say an average of an hour
Other: I've been rping fighting wolves for years and years - since the first version of Alacritis/Ciroc. I'd love to get more into it, gaining experience from learning how to judge better - and be able to keep tabs on the exciting doings of other wolves ;)

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 09:06 PM
OOC Name: Vivien
Number of Characters: 1
Activity Level: 5 - I am on here every day every couple of hours!
Time Spent on Ala: minimum two hours
Other: I have been roleplaying wolves for eight years now. I have had the same characters since I began role playing and almost all of them have been warriors or assassins thus I have years of experience in role playing battle. I've also been in this position of judging before as my characters have been in positions of leadership before where their duty was to recruit and test other wolves for strength and battle-readiness.