Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-05-2013, 01:25 AM

Paws brought me swiftly from Tortuga, farther away from the place I called home. My training left me drained all the time, and today was actually a day I didn't hurt. Father kept me busy most of the time. He said I needed to be strong, stronger than most so that I could make something of myself one day. Of course I aspired to be just like him when I was older, but for now I just wanted to rest. I was pissy too. He had been badgering me all day and my moods kept changing constantly. Couldn't I just be left alone for once?

I don't know why my paws always took me to the most dangerous spots in Alacritis. First it was travelers pitfall. One wrong step and you would sink in quick sand. Now it was Mount Volkan. The volcano. You'd think that after barely escaping the eruption on our old lands that I would avoid volcanoes altogether. Nope. Not me. I was smart, but it didn't mean I wouldn't take risks, and lately I'd been taking a lot of them. I'd talked to a Seracian male and he seemed rather friendly. That was a risk in itself. Daddy would have a fit if he and the Alpha found out I'd sort of befriended a wolf from another pack. Our own pack was so secretive and we kept to ourselves. It was kind of annoying.

I peered over the lip of the volcano and tiny pebbles skittered down into the dark depths. It'd obviously been inactive for a while. It still had the possibility of blowing up, but I doubted it would any time soon. At least I hoped it wouldn't. Moving again wasn't exactly the idea thing, especially since my pack was now the closest to the damn thing. I shook my head and then backed away only to hear the irritating voice of him.

"Child. He hissed at me. God. What did he want now? The insufferable prick. "Killlllll.

He taunted me. For some reason he seemed to be a part of me. I was surprised I hadn't heard any other voices yet. There were times when I thought I could. Then again I supposed I was crazy. No one else ever complained that they heard voices in their head. I shook my head and ignored him, growing angry. He continued to pester me and my blood boiled. Oh how it boiled!

"Go the fuck away!"

I growled in annoyance and stopped when I smelled something. His voice became stronger. I couldn't kill who I smelled. That was wrong. At least, it was wrong to kill them without a purpose. Besides, I was hardly able to. So, doing the only thing I could think of I closed my eyes and cleared my thoughts willing everything to be silent and for him to shut up. Whomever I smelled could wait and if they stumbled upon me... well they might as well be ready to deal with a bi-polar, schizophrenic mess.

[ooc: Hope you don't mind first person. I switch between first and third with her depending on my mood xD]

"Speech" "He Speaks"

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 02:00 PM
The depressed lad needed to get away from everything. The pain that burned within him was worse than usual today, making him push others away, making him take off so he could be alone. Even though he had aged a year nothing had changed within him, hell, if anything it had gotten worse. Depression enveloped him on a daily basis, thoughts of suicide clouded his judgement. Scars littered his legs where he had attempted to cut himself and bleed out. Crimson fur covered the battle marks, so unless someone had seen his actions, no one would know how emotionally damaged he truly was. Adette was never around, she had been pretty absent lately. Gerhardt was busy with Maverick and the pack, and Kamala, who knows where she's been. Besides them he didn't know another soul in the world, but that was fine. He had no desire to become attached to anyone. One thing his mother and fathers death had taught him was even the ones you love most will be violently ripped away without warning. Why do it again? Why connect to another soul, just to have them taken away once things got good? The boy breathed heavily, heart pounding, rib cadge rising and falling at an excelled rate. Harmful thoughts clouded his mind, conscious screaming to end it all. That's when he blacked out, mind raging, legs moving him faster than usual. Everything was black, yet his body and mind surged forward.

Somehow he had ended up here, in some mysterious place on a mountain. He found himself plastered against a tree, body leaning against mother earth in an attempt to keep him steady. How he got here he didn't know. With a heavy sigh he tore himself away from the bark, taking a few wobbly steps toward a ledge. But he just wasn't feeling it. He plopped back down, rump hitting the ground forcefully. He looked around, wondering if he was alone... but then he heard it. "Go the fuck away!" His ears perked forward, senses working to figure out what it was. By the scent it was another wolf, a female, from Tortuga. His nose crinkled from her perfume, he knew Tortuga wasn't a good pack to be around. But, he was curious. Who was she yelling at? He drove himself forward, paws settling against the earth as he lifted himself up and heading toward the direction her voice came from. It didn't take but a few seconds for him to reach her. When she came into view he stopped, putting the breaks on his hasty paws. He said nothing, just stood there and stared at her, waiting for her to notice him.

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-07-2013, 12:58 AM

The girl didn't hear anyone approaching. She was too wrapped up in her own thoughts to care. She was just more determined to get Him to shut up. God she wanted him to shut up. She wasn't in the mood for him on the day. She was nothing but a whole ball of emotions. Depression, anger, fear, tired, anything you could name she pretty much was. Half the time she could hardly even understand why.

Eyes snapped open and golden hues traveled to the red and black male. His pelt was so vibrant it was crazy! Then again his presence shocked her and caused her to jump backwards. Now she was a mixture of surprised and defensive. Her nose crinkled as she got a good whiff of him. He smelled like that other Seracian boy. Maverick was his name. Come to think of it, he looked a lot like him too. It was kind of odd. Were they siblings?

Forcing the defensive side of her to remain relaxed she did nothing more but give him a wary look before sitting back down and examining him some more before becoming curious. Her head cocked sideways as she prepared to barrage him with loads of questions.

"Who're you?" She asked in a non-demanding way. She was merely curious and she wanted to know why he was staring. She knew her reddish-brown markings contrasted oddly against her pristine white fur, but she was no more odd looking than him. Or was he staring at her because she'd been talking to no one that would be obvious to him? After all not many wolves had voices in their heads. Did they?

"Speech" "He speaks"

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 05:37 PM
He took a step backward when she jumped at the sight of him. Had he scared her? She seemed pretty wrapped up in her thoughts. What could she be thinking about? He inhaled her perfume to get a better perception. She was from... Tortuga? He hadn't been around Tortugans much, so their scent wasn't very familiar to him. She sat back down, and he did the same, copying her movements. When she cocked her head he did the same, a tiny smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He had never seen another wolf besides his siblings with such vivid crimson coloring in their pelt. He liked it, especially on her. She was pretty. "Valkis. Who are you?" He hadn't spoke in a complete sentence in weeks. What about this dame made him want to speak? He didn't know.

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-09-2013, 08:21 PM

Xenios was in a good mood and as soon as she had smelled Seracia on him she relaxed. Maverick had seemed to be a fairly nice wolf. In any case she trusted she wasn't going to attack him. She'd give his brute the benefit of the doubt and be friendly. She wasn't in the mood to be all wary and defensive anyways. It wasn't like she got to meet wolves her age, especially handsome ones.

She had sat down. He sat down. She had cocked her head, and he cocked his head and smiled. She herself giggled at how silly it was that he was like a mime and gave him a soft smile in return. He seemed alright for another pack wolf. He didn't seem very inclined to attack her and in fact he seemed willing to even carry a conversation and return her question.

"My name is Xenios. Xen for short. Whatcha doin' all the way out here for? A bit far from home, aren't you?"

She questioned him lightly, not really caring that he was so far from home. She enjoyed the company of other wolves besides her father, and it didn't matter. He was a big boy and could take care of himself. She just wanted to keep the conversation going as well as sate her curiosity.

"Speech" "He speaks"

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 12:42 PM

He stayed still for a moment, the only movement he made was his muzzle swaying from left to right as he inhaled her scent. Yes, she was indeed a Tortuga wolf, but she looked around his age. Was she a yearling? He hadn't meet another female his age except for his sister. It made it complicated for him to find a love interest when there was no one to chose from. Maverick had went and fallen for some girl in Valhalla... So why shouldn't he be able to talk to a girl in Tortuga. "I just needed to get away from home. What are you doing out here Tortugan?" His weight shifted a bit when he asked her this. Why was she so far away from her home too? Was she running from something like he was? He couldn't tell as of right now.

Speech,

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2013, 06:03 PM

Golden hues watched as his muzzle waved back and forth as he took in her scent. He seemed to not mind her scent. She personally didn't mind his scent either. Despite how Tortuga was with Valhalla and other packs, she honestly didn't care. That was her problem, not hers. She would soon realize that it indeed was her problem as well, she was just too young and ignorant at the time to bother caring.

Words spilled from his jowls and she watched as he shifted his weight as he returned the question. Head cocked sideways and she smiled softly. Her tail wagged softly and she rose to her paws and stretched out.

"I'm not that far away from home. Tortuga is near Mount Volkan. But I'm escaping the overbearing watch of my father. He's determined to see me grow up and be powerful, but he's overdoing it. I can't seem to get away enough. Every day it's the same old thing and it's boring. I'm tired of training."

It was true. Her muscles ached and she was bored with doing the same thing every day. Any complaint she made to him he snapped at her and it was aggravating. So whenever she to the chance she disappeared for a little while in hopes of returning her limited patience.

She wasn't one for complaining, but it felt nice to vent to someone. Plus making a friend was pleasant. Tortuga lacked anyone her age, save for Neo, but she really didn't know him, and he seemed to wrapped up in his own stuff anyways. She didn't mind friends from other packs either. It made life just bit more thrilling.

"Speech" "He speaks"

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 06:05 PM

He watched her movements, noting how she came to her paws and stretched. Crimson and emerald eyes scanned her body as her rump popped up in the air, an odd sensation filling up inside him. For some reason he... wanted to hump her? His ears folded at the thought. He had never thought about intercourse before, but for some reason, this chick was poisoning his thoughts. They way she arched her back was so... sexy. Saliva built up in his mouth, making him lick his lips. Hopefully she didn't notice him checking her out. I know how that is. I hate my adoptive father. Someday I will kill him and rule Seracia." His body tensed at the thought. Oh that would be the day, a victorious day to say the least. He remained quiet, waiting for her to say something else. He honestly didn't have anything else to say at the moment.

Speech,

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-16-2013, 01:21 AM

His gorgeous eyes continued to follow her movements and Xenios smiled inwardly. She liked the fact he was watching her. It was a prideful feeling. One that gave her a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach. Perhaps she wasn't as odd looking as she first thought. Sure the markings on her face were odd, but perhaps she was beautiful. Was she? That would be a question she'd surprise somebody with another time.

Her own eyes watched his body. She observed him for a brief moment. Honestly she was quite handsome. His crimson color was rather attractive, and the odd appaloosa markings and just the overall unique look to him made him rather cute. But what was she thinking? She'd just met the kid. Then again her thoughts were always all over the place. Some of them weren't always her own.

Ears pricked forward at just the mere mention of death. He wanted to kill his father? How delightful. A soft rumble reverberated through her chest and Xenios'eyes closed in obvious pleasure at his words. It wasn't her. He manipulated her. He craved the blood. For once she wasn't arguing with Him either.

"When you do...gnaw his head from the rest of his body and place it high for the rest of your pack to see."

A soft maniacal giggle escaped past her lips and she looked at him with a smile on her face. This boy was interesting. He hardly seemed like a Seracian. In fact, if she really thought about it, his hatred fit the darker spectrum of things. He was certainly a character indeed! So different than she expected. God how she loved it.

She dared to get closer to him. A part of her was curious. She wondered how he looked the way he did. What was with the odd markings? How did he get them? The girl attempted to circle him. She hoped he would stay still. Steps were lithe as her tiny frame walked towards his. A curious expression overtook her face as she studied him.

"Do you realize how gorgeous you are? I've never seen a pelt quite like yours?"

The words slipped from her mouth without really thinking. She didn't even think about them after they slipped out. Instead she gave him yet another smile, this one a bit more seductive. It was all coming naturally. She was quite the odd creature. Her moods ever changing. She couldn't help it though and she certainly wasn't gonna bite her tongue. She was a free spirit and would speak her mind.

"Speech" "He speaks"

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 08:49 PM

He sat still as he waited for her reaction, and when he got it he was rather surprised to say the least. She wasn't disgusted by the fact that he wanted to kill Gerhardt? Hell she even made a joke about it. He couldn't help but laugh along with her joke. If he could he would hang his head for all of Seracia to see. But, how would he do that? Gerhardt would never let Valkis get close enough to kill him. A death challenge perhaps? He had a more growing to do before he proposed a challenge like that. He watched her come closer, his eyes following her own as she circled him. It gave him an uneasy feeling, but he let her do it. If she wanted a better look then he would allow her one. His ears perked forward when she complimented him. The only woman who had adored his coat had been Akira, his birth mother. One ear twitched at the thought. He missed her a lot... He missed both of them a lot. He shook the thoughts away, he didn't want his past to ruin this moment. For once he was enjoying himself. "Umm... Thanks. You're cute too." He replied awkwardly. He didn't know how to compliment a lady, he had never done it before. Well, inside his head he had, but never out loud. "My mother was completely crimson, and my father was black with these appaloosa markings. Ya know, the white and grey patches I have." He studied her face, noting the crimson lines on her face. Where had she gotten those?

Speech,

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-26-2013, 03:17 PM

His voice held a tinge of something akin to something uncomfortable. He seemed to be feeling somewhat awkward, but they were both still young, so it made sense in a way. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips. He was an interesting wolf. It was nice to know someone from outside Tortuga. No one was nearly as intriguing back at her home.

When he answered her question everything was revealed. His parents must have been something special for him to turn out like such. He looked so odd, but it was a beautiful odd. The crimson on his pelt was stunning and the markings he held were certainly abnormal. She couldn't help but notice him looking at the markings on her face. She felt the need to describe so she did as such.

"My mother was an eggshell white and my father was completely white too save for the markings similar to mine. His are only on the right side of his face though and they didn't travel as far."

"Speech" "He speaks"

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2013, 06:57 PM

He listened to her describe her mother and father, a smile remaining upon his features. So, both were shades of ivory, but she had received the crimson markings around her face from her father. So, they both had gotten marking traits from their fathers? Fascinating. "Well whatever they did was right. It looks pretty fine on you." Words slipped out before he could fully process them. Was he... flirting? He had never flirted with a girl before. It all came so... natural to him. What was going on inside his head? One pretty gal comes along and now he's all mushed up. He waited for her to say something, do something, anything. Hopefully she would say something nice back, but he wasn't sure if she would. He didn't know how this whole thing should go.

Speech

Speech,

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-12-2013, 02:35 AM

She planted herself near him once more and a smile continued to tug at the corners of her lips as he complimented her. Tail wagged softly behind her brushing dirt and debris away and some even clung to her ivory pelt. He was cute in a way. His awkwardness made him adorable and light flirting between the two made it even more amusing to her. It was new for the both of them. There were no yearling males in Tortuga. Most were older males and most wolves kept to themselves. No one to keep her company other than her father, but his company got old after a while. She was an adventurous soul and couldn't be contained to one area for long.

"Hardly comparable to you. You got the best from both your parents it seems. Looks good on you."

A light giggle left her mouth as another compliment was directed towards him. This was fun. Better than anything Tortuga had to offer.

"Speech" "He speaks"