ardent

Need plot ideas!

Kasprus

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 09:40 PM
So, I created Kasprus (who originally was supposed to be a puppy, but because one of the parents disappeared, I was able to create him as a one year old), and I need help with some ideas! I have a good idea of what I wanna do with him when he hits puberty, but until then, HALP! Lol.

Basically, he's a hyper active, yet slightly manipulative, little one year old who thinks he can conquer the world no matter what. And he thinks he knows everything, lol.

On the good side, he's a loyal guy and would go out of his way to help others - if it gets him up the ladder that is.

What I would like to do with him...

Hmm... Other than the puberty aspect.. he does need to get into a pack, but he also needs an eventual ass kicking before joining a pack lol. Sorta like a "wake up kid, this is the real world now, not some fantasy". And then after that, he might cling to whoever fought him as a mentor, or someone to guide him. Idk.

Any ideas? LOL. I am totally blanking out on this one. It's been a while since I played a youngin.

I did open up a thread here if anyone wants to jump in.

Io

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Thread with Chrys? (:

She needs to meet others her age that aren't family and make some friends. I don't know whether she would be the kick in the butt that he needs, because he might end up being the "hey we're both just kids" that she needs |3

I also have Io c: who is very caring and motherly. If he ever wants some company at night or needs a healer after a fight or accident she's your girl!

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 02:07 AM
newt loves babies <3 she could meet him and since she's preg her.. patience is.. limited so she could put him in his place a few times. then when syn is born she could be his stalker ;3

Kasprus

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 10:21 AM
HAAA He's never seen a pregnant wolf before, so he could be rude and make fun of her or be like "WHAT THE HELL.. why is your belly trying to explode!? It looks so NASTY!" Being the teen he is lol.

And sure! He hasn't met any other wolves his age quite yet, so that might prove to be interesting as well. Like I said, I am totally lost until he hits puberty lol.

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 12:14 PM
haha, that sounds amuseing. Newt would be like "smack over the head" ask before you start mocking child or should I just eat you and end it all xD

Kasprus

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Either way it might be fun! (sorry for the delay) If you wanna get a thread up, the thread I had open had one poster in it, but sadly it died :/ even though I had made a reply, it hasn't gotten one back. Sooooo I am threadless again xD