Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Okay, so I am new here. I probably don't know very many of you and so I want to change that. I usually stick to an RP site if I know people and get into a few plots.

A little bit about me, I'm a junior in college and this summer I get my first grown-up job through a full-time internship. I have to drive an hour to get there though. I'm also in other activities at school and majoring in advertising and PR.

I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now. I started on Neopets (lol). I'm addicted and can't seem to stop. I usually don't rp males but I wanted to switch it up a bit. I do play on another site, which is my main site, but I wanted something a little more realistic.

Now, tell me a little bit about you all. :)

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm Andy, one of the admins here. I am a sophomore in college, almost a junior, and am studying digital media. I have role played for about seven years now, starting on a canine site. Since then I've rped on almost every different site you can imagine, mostly on proboards. I tend to play males a lot, though I am definitely a female. :) I adore plots and am crazy active so I'd love to get some fun stuff going with you.

Welcome to Alacritis!

Io

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm serendipity! Ill be twenty in about three days ~ yay! I've been role playing for five or six years now - mostly wolf rps, but I dabble in fantasy and anime role plays too |3 whatever in feeling at that moment. I'm always up for a good thread, and would love to get something started with you c: Alacritis is one of the best wolf rps I've been a part of - you'll love it here!

Oh yeah and I'm staff too so if you need anything you can always hit up my Skype or pm either of my accounts ^^

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Welcome Jay!

I be Azzy, I am a senior in high school. Fun!... no. Lol

I am not an admin, just a regular member. (:

I also started on neopets, but they got ridiculous so I moved to proboards and mostly do all/any roleplaying there. I have mostly done canines(wolves & strays), warriors(erin hunter) and fantasy/gifted.

I have been roleplaying for about 6-7 years.

I love roleplaying, so if you wanna start a thread or plot, check out any of my accounts. They all have a way to contact me, my post log link goes to my plotting page too. (:

My fav color is purple, fav animals are: wolf, bear, male moose, and a ton more. Lol

I hope we get to thread sometime. ^_^

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Nice to meet all of you! Thanks for replying to by thread. It isn't much fun just because it's an ice breaker and what not. Right now, Eros is going to meet up with his father, Icarus, and see how that goes before I take on anymore threads, but I'll definitely start reading up on your characters XD

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-02-2013, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013, 05:57 PM by Epiphron.)
Hi, welcome to Alacritis! I just joined a few months ago, but I'm also a staffer here, and I go by Nyx on this site. ^.^

My real name is Destiny, I'm 21 years old, I'm studying philosophy and psychology (senior in college)... I'm a huge dork and all I really do is play video games and roleplay. And I'm kinda into photography and reading.

Also I've been roleplaying for about 10 years, also from Neopets. :D I've mostly dabbled on there, Avidgamers, Geocities sites.. I'm old school yo! I'm a hardcore wolf roleplayer, and truthfully don't really roleplay anything else haha.

Icarus

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Hey Jay, I already know you, but I'll tell you the same story over again :] My name's Hun, I'm a freshman in college, studying International Relations with a double major in either Sociology or a minor in French. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now, starting allll the way back on Neopets. I followed my friends onto my first IF site called Killers In The Shadows, which eventually became the site Two Wrongs. I've been on Torva (which is where Icarus is from) and When Wolves Cry. I'm now currently staffing on Alacritis and a member on Fenrir.

Also my favorite color's red.

Derek

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Sup, I'm Derek I joined a couple weeks ago, Welcome haha

My real name is Derek people call me by my middle name Caleb, I'm 20 and a Junior in Collage, I'm Studing Anthropology and Sociology and i'm a Major in German planning on doing French soon. I'v been role playing for over 8 years I'm into Music always have been (Rock, Hip Hop,R&B) I hate country so don't bother. I always rp males, never females never really tried to rp them not going to in any way. We should do a thread sometime.