Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 01:36 PM

He had come to the battlefield as quickly as he could, his golden eyes glittering off the land with quite the delightful spoil. A firm smile would rise on his lips as he looked out towards the southern world. Tortuga, surely they would come? Surely someone would march towards him in battle for the assassin. Neo had betrayed him, and Collision honestly prayed the boy did not show. If he did, there would be two challenges on the day. One for Cyanide's freedom to enter Valhalla, and one to end any chance Neo had of procreation. Castration was a minimal punishment in the eyes of the man. Defenses setting the arkhos would summon forth a challenger. It did not necessarily need to be the alpha, it could be anyone thinking they were balls enough, but fact of the matter was, if there was something Collision was ruthless in, it was the art of war.

Defenses rolling into place, at least minor ones, jaws would hang agape over his nape and then the beast would stagger his limbs, ready for them all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone may watch this fight. It is to be a 1 vs. 1 fight, Kaien does not necessarily need to show, Collision will fight any high ranker. If Neo shows, he will be challenged to castration. You, of course, may pick the rounds in the fight, and you, of course, may start.

Speech!

Cyanide

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 01:48 PM
The multi-hued dame would trot silently alongside the tall brute. Her two toned pelt glittering in the sun. She made no noise as she moved, silent, unnoticed, as always. She kept slightly behind him, her head level with the pack of his haunches. Even though she was still of Tortuga, she respected his title as King and allowed him to lead the way. Was she nervous for this spar? No... if Collision won she would be claimed for Valhalla, her loyalties would shift and she would become the closest thing to an enemy that Tortuga had. If Tortuga won, there was no doubt in her mind that they would kill her.

Anticipation would be more the word shes looking for. Collision issued the challenge and Cyanide's ears craned forward, alert, listening. She waited with patience for her pack to come, no doubt they would be surprised, Cyanide had been faithfully loyal since the beginning of Nnoitras reign... but they had forgotten her and she had had enough. She gave Collision his space, perching herself on the edges of the arena, this was not her fight to win.

Kaien

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 03:06 PM

The young King walked leisurely at his own pace towards the battlefield. Why waste energy for something he wished no part in? He'd heard the howl from the Valhallan Alpha and he left a minute after leaving Morphine and his Betas in charge while he went on leave.

As he neared the wind shifted and eyes widened in surprise, and then confusion. Along with the scent of Collision, was the scent of Cyanide. What was she doing with the brute? Why was a higher tiered Tortugan being called to the battlefield? He didn't like where this was going. The closer he got the more irritated he became. He kept the outside calm, his face expressionless.

He came upon the two and eyes went immediately towards Cyanide who was sitting respectively behind Collision. He forced his face to remain stoic, but inwardly he wanted to curl his lips up in a snarl and growl. He had put the pieces together. Collision was here to fight for Cyanide and if he won he would claim her. He'd go home rather pleased, or disappointed. Kaien had no intentions to fight over a bitch who had no problems changing loyalties. Nnoitra might have liked her, but now Kaien saw who for who she really was.

"Collision. Cyanide. I'd say it's a pleasure but I'd be lying. I'm sorry to disappoint, but if you want a traitor who is so ready to change her loyalties then be my guess. Take the bitch. I will not waste any energy on her. If I ever see her in my borders I, or any Tortugan, will kill her on sight."

He was blunt and to the point. He had other duties to attend to than stand here and argue with them over it. He made it very clear he wasn't going to defend her. If any Tortugan wanted to come give it a shot they could, but if Cyanide came back she'd be sentenced to death. That was it.

Speech,

Cyanide

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Cyanide waited, calm and collected as she ever was, tail baiting back and forth with disinterest. If she died she would be reunited with her lover, if she was pulled into Valhalla she would have new laws, new tricks, new personalities to crack, to decipher. She could learn the packs dirty secrets while maintaining her own. It posed a challenge, something for her brain to pick apart, perhaps even tell why Neo had been so fast to abandon it. The possibilities were endless, stimulating her mind. She waited patiently and without fret, even as Kaien strode into the clearing, his eyes swiftly darting between the two.

She knew what was coming, the step down. he would not fight Collision, Tortuga liked to boast and plead a good game but when it came down to a serious encounter they backed away. Their deeds were done in darkness and shadows, never straight forward always smothered in riddles and lies. There was no honor in such things, and Cyanide was a creature of honor, he would not even fight for the opportunity to kill her and his words however spiteful, proved her right.

"This is why discontent arises in your ranks, you stand for nothing, you fight for nothing. Complacent and content to watch the world spin by, picking at the infections of old wounds but never actually inflicting them. You claim neutrality and then award traitors with ranks and prestige." Her voice was cold, calculated, but perfectly neutral, not a flicker of emotion crossed her maw. "There is no honor in such things, and I was foolish to believe there was."

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 03:51 PM

The man was far from anticipating the actual disappointment that Kaien boasted. He expected there to be some fight, some miraculous want. How could a pack cast away its members? That was just pathetic. Collision had, previously, held a mask of indifference for the wolves of Tortuga. Though now, they were pathetic. He held no interest in them, and he boasted little urge to even bother with them. They were hermits. Ushering talk of how they wanted to cleanse the world of civility. Kill off the things that were so 'good'. Yet, they were homeless. They merely thrived as a band. Not a pack, and forever more Tortuga, would be The Band to him.

Sarcastic smile would appear on the behemoth's face as his paws delivered him before the white beast, his attempt to come face to face with the pseudo-king quite evident. "Nnoitra was a king. He at least held some truth. You.Are.Pathetic," He turned his head towards the side and gestured in the direction of Tortuga, "When Neo challenges to take your throne, which you'd better be ready for, enough is never enough for that little beast, I hope he wins," The male would shrug his shoulders and the beast would turn his gaze back to Kaien's own fiery one's, and to him, they lacked any and all fire which they would have held. There was no spark of power in the male. "At least I know Neo will have the balls to fight for something he wants. Why? Because, he may no longer be an Adravendi, but he retains the passion of one, even if that passion is ill placed," Well, he'd have the balls so long as Collision didn't find him.

Speech!

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Collision? What was he doing here? Chrysanthe figured that between being a new father and looking out for Valhalla's innermost borders, that he had enough to do. Yet she heard her brother howl here, and her steps quickly fell into a run as she hurried to see what the alpha was up to. He was challenging for someone, a female who she wasn't familiar with. Chrysanthe eyed the woman from across the battlegrounds, her blue eyes skimming over her figure before once again falling to her eldest brother. "Get 'em Collision." She spoke quietly, moments before who she assumed was Tortuga's alpha appeared. He wasn't nearly as large as she thought that he would be - and carried himself not as a force to be reckoned with, but something quiet, blunt and arrogant. Not entirely dissapointing, but different than the big bad that Chrysanthe had invisioned within her own mind.

He wouldn't fight her brother, and she nearly snickered. Of course he wouldn't - Collision would have ripped him apart! Any king that wasn't willing to defend his honor as well as his subjects - even if it was only to punish them for daring to betray them afterward - wasn't a king in the young beta's eyes at all. It all seemed rather lazy to her. If this wasn't something that was worth his time, then what on earth was? She frowned at him, not really caring all too much to stay - but Collision said something that perked her interest before she could leave.

Neo - he had gone missing - Cairo had spoken to the family about it before. Had he really run to Tortuga? At first the guilt hit her, like a tidal wave - she had been... it was her fault that Neo was gone. Yet he made no effort to make himself a part of this family either. He was just as responsible for his departure, all he did was demonize her, and quite possibly his whole family. She would take some of the blame, but she would not see him as a victim - because he wasn't. He had made the choice to betray them, and... Chrysanthe would not forgive him for that. Perhaps one day she would apologize for her callous teasing - but leaving their family behind wasn't something that the female would take lightly.

"Neo..." She whispered, the feeling within her voice conflicted.

At least now she knew where to find him, should she ever need him. Besides, it wasn't as if she didn't know others in Tortuga - she wondered whether they knew though, that their alpha was as pathetic as he was. Demonio seemed like a man of honor, would he be disappointed to see their alpha here as he was? And Tikaani, how was she - how could she and her mother feel protected beneath one so utterly lazy... with a sigh she rested her eyes back on the males in the clearing, wondering how Tortuga's leader would respond to her brother's fiery insults.

Grinner

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2013, 12:22 AM

He skulked onto the scene rather bored and unimpressed, weaving idly through the fallen stones as he searched for a corpse he could scavenge off of. He looked to the sky, searching for carrion birds but found none in the dismal sky. Not yet anyway. It was by luck that he caught the scent of wolves on the battle field, a wide grin breaking his somber features. He trotted happily toward the scene just in time to hear Kaien deny Collision his obvious bloodlust. He had no preference for Kaien as a leader, all he wanted was a pack that would tolerate his sudden disappearances and brief appearances, usually involving him and someone else's blood. Still. It was unbecoming for the leader of his pack to show such cowardice. unfortunately being a rogue was hardly an option for someone as small and slender as he was. Grinner knew only two things: Luxary and blood. He adored both and saw no reason to sacrifice them because the leader had no backbone. He sprawled out over a flat boulder and yawned. "Come now Kaien. Surely something about him makes your blood boil." He sang, head resting on a raised paw. "If you win I'll gladly take the girl." His grin widened at the thought. A new toy to keep him occupied. ""Or are you afraid you'll lose? He turned over onto his back at that, brushing his tongue over his nose.

Speech,

Kaien

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2013, 07:22 AM

Orange eyes flickered to the traitor. Valhalla would soon learn that she would switch her loyalties once more to another pack once she was fed up with him. Her lust wouldn't be sated. She'd tire of them, grow weary of their ways, and leave them just as she was leaving Tortuga. That was why he was content with letting her leave.

"We are neutral, just as Nnoitra wished. I never claimed there was any honor in my pack, now did I?"

He kept his voice calm and collected. It was hard keeping a level head when in reality he just wanted to rip into all of them. Eyes flickered back to the Valhallan Alpha and an eyebrow cocked itself upwards and an amused smirk pulled at the corners of his lips. Comparing him to Nnoitra now? How low. He wasn't Nnoitra, never would be, they had different ways of thinking, different styles. If anyone had a problem with how he led his pack then they could just get over it. And Neo? well if the boy ever tried he'd be sure to kill him. There would be no mercy. Luce would die as well.

"Spit out whatever petty insults you want. You may be right, Neo may fight for what he wants. But I believe you must be deaf. Did you not hear me say I do not want the female? Well let me say it again. I. Don't. Want. Her. Do what her as you wish. Now if it was any of my other pack mates that you were trying to claim then it may be a different situation, but for now I won't waste energy on something I'd do nothing but kill later."

His attention went to the new female who arrived on the scene. Who was she? One sniff easily told him she was of Valhalla but after that he didn't care. So were they all going to gang up on him now like pathetic weaklings? His eyes expressed that he was disgusted with the whole situation. Now he could see why Nnoitra didn't want the throne. He had to deal with idiots.

Head snapped as a new wolf arrived but the scent was thankfully Tortugan. Kaien kept his head raised proudly, like an Alpha should. Despite all the stupid bickering and irritating insults he didn't let it show that it was getting to him. Why couldn't they just fuck off? Grinner's words weren't any help. He managed to keep his composure.

"Why get angry at mere insults? Nothing about them boils my blood. It's pathetic to sit here like pups and bicker over a wolf. I told you I won't fight over something not worth my time. When a fight presents itself that's worthy of my time and effort then I will partake in it. Until then I won't sit here and spit back insults and lower myself to their standards. If you want her as a prisoner to torture then be my guest and fight for her. Otherwise I'm about done here.

Speech,

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2013, 07:37 AM

Thank you Chesh ♥

By the nature of Tortuga's hierarchy, Morphine had been subject to abide to Kaien despite their equal title, and even though he had ordered the wench to stay behind while he attended to business elsewhere, the curious girl had followed the male out of interest in the howl that had beckoned the brute, for the tone was foreign to her. She fled the premises of Tortuga's realm about five minutes after Kaien had departed, leaving the pack in the capable paws of Viridi as she tracked the silver male's scent like a bloodhound. It was surprising to the wench to have been led to the battlefield where she had once called on Kaien, and the first thought that entered her mind was the thought of a challenge to Vecaan. Her brows furrowed and she picked up the pace, trotting in her typical stance with her skull levelled with her spinal column and her tail pointed directly out from her rump, for caution was to be taken in this land that was plagued with blood and littered with those who held a lust for it. Instead of finding Kaien and one other alone, her silver and emotionless eyes fell upon a scene of three, but the wench could make out at least two others approaching - one that she recognized, and another she did not. Curiosity urged her onward, and she reached the scene just in time to here Cyanide's speech unfold, directed towards Kaien.

Morphine had been just as unaware as Kaien about the girl's abrupt swap in allegiance, and she would have been lying if she claimed she had not been surprised or even amused. Valhalla and Tortuga were the two extremes in Morphine's eyes; they held opposite morals and values that were obvious to one who knew a thing or two on both of the packs. Nnoitra had held a distaste for this pack, and Morphine knew that, so happening upon an encounter between the two kings of those packs made her bristle with excitement; there was to be a brawl between the two, she could feel it. However, as she halted next to Kaien and heard the words from Cyanide, her gaze shifted to Kaien; he had denied a fight. An urge to encourage him to fight grew within her, however, before she could manage to get the words out, the Valhallan king chimed in, his words biting beneath her skin as she knew they would to Kaien as well. Collision had hit Kaien where it hurted -- Kaien had been lacking confidence that he was a decent leader and had informed her of this when he asked if he should step down and hand the crown back over to Nnoitra. This would obviously cause some friction.

It is funny, she began, her vocals holding the sarcastic tone they normally held as she addressed the other king. I see no difference in Kaien and Nnoitra. You claim Nnoitra was a king and that Kaien is pathetic, however, Nnoitra did not butt into other packs' matters either. Valhalla came to the borders whilst Nnoitra was king - sure - but he started no war because of it. Her words held truth and she knew it -- she hadn't the faintest idea why everyone in Tortuga seemed to favor Nnoitra to Kaien when, in truth, Kaien had done more when it came to involvment in other packs and proof was tangible in the form of Lentajin and Tortuga's alliance. And Neo... Neo swapped his allegiance with Valhalla for Tortuga, yet you do not challenge for him and chide Kaien for not fighting for someone who has obviously already made their decision on who they'd rather join, she concluded with a sly grin as she shifted her attention to Cyanide. She did not agree with Kaien's decision to not fight for the bitch, but she was not going to sit by and allow the Valhallan king to deteriorate Kaien's confidence or get away with his own hypocracy. If Kaien would not fight for her, she would, and if she managed to win, she'd immediately hand the bitch over to Grinner so he could deal with the proclaimed assassin as an example to any Tortugan who desired to become a traitor.

Speech. Thought. 710.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-28-2013, 09:27 PM

Perhaps he had shown the evidence that he lacked self-control, but such was not the case. Collision was actually, indeed, quite capable of containing his tongue and his actions, but fact of the matter was, he didn't want to. They looked at him like he was bad for speaking in such a way. Hypocritcal, perhaps, though...it was neither here nor there. It was a show for Cyanide. He wanted her to feel important. Tortuga clearly found no purpose in its members. They failed to see that she had not turned her back on them. They had turned their back on her, and she had merely had the courage to stand up and reach for someone else. Simper would drawl across his features and he would snort as Nnoitra rested his case.

Though, he would not be the one to fight on the day, the woman that emerged, seemingly from mist, would offer the words of a fighter. She would offer the heart to earn something, and more than anything, she was willing to put on a fine show and defend her honor. Collision liked her as much as he hated her. Her words were interesting, speaking as though he were wrong in all that he was, but fact of the matter was, he could debate the issue with the woman all day and would leave it all very simply to the winds, "...You cast her aside...as though she is meaningless. You stand here as though I am a bigot, and yet you speak with the tongue of a great leader, I wish for a fight solely to show the importance of this woman's life. You wish for a fight so that you can try to make me feel as though my faith is misplaced. Regardless, I rather...admire the fact that you come ready to fight for your home, I will respect that of anyone," A sarcastic smile would render his features, "It'd all be much more interesting if you lead by yourself, y'know," The leader shrugged his shoulders and as they rose above his neck, there they would stay.

Jaws would fall agape and knees would bend into staggered legs, "Ladies first," the lord proclaimed, his golden gaze following the firm visage of the woman before him. Eyes did not fall to her own, they did not rest on her neck, no, they would quint in upon her chest and he would carefully use it to watch the turns of her forelegs. The battle would be glorious and he prayed that the white female before him would prove to be tried and led to be true.

OOC:you decide the rounds, can be as many or as little as you want. I'm comfy with one if you are, i'm good with seven if you are. Also, since you are on realistic PvP, do note that if Morphine goes for anything extreme, Collision will be going for a maim/render of her ability to have offspring.

Speech!

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-29-2013, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2013, 04:22 PM by Chrysanthe.)
She watched as the second alpha appeared, this one a female. She was of Tortuga, and she answered her brother's words as well. The male called Collision's words petty, and then proceeded to make excuse after excuse as to why he would not fight. Chrysanthe nearly sighed, but held her tongue, an unreadable expression on her face. What stood out about his words, were that if it were anyone else things would be different. If they were challenging for a different member of their pack, he would react.

Oh?

The beta watched him for a moment, watched him further belittle her brother's challenge. Apparently defending the wolves within your kingdom, to him, was pathetic. The female in question was not worth his time. Yet she knew a member or two that might be. But did she truly want to push him? Collision certainly didn't seem to mind - and honestly what empire could be built upon the back of a lazy king? Chrysanthe had envisioned Tortuga as their rival of sorts, the foil to their pack built on benevolence. Yet it seemed as if she was wrong.

She wanted to be sure.

"You both call my brother's challenge silly, because he's fighting for a woman you don't want, opposed to his own family." She looked both wolves in the eye then, stopping to stare at the large Tortugan male. "Let me right that wrong, then. I challenge you for my brother, Neo. Unless of course, Kaien, he is not worth your time either." If that were the case, then what was the point of him even being there opposed to Valhalla? When here there was family willing to fight for them, and there he was considered someone expendable and not worth the extra effort?

With that she waited for Kaien's response, ready to pull into her defenses at the tip of a hat. Technically it was his move first, and that would be a good way to gauge some of his abilities. 'Ladies first.' The words taunted within her own head, and she nearly smirked as she stared the male down. This would be an interesting fight for sure.

"Talk like this."

ooc: sorry shrap! Chrys isn't going to sit and watch. It can be as many (or as few) rounds as you want c:

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-29-2013, 05:41 PM

This. This was ridiculous. Something in his brain buzzed. It was irritation. Not irritation towards them. No. The irritation was that how could they fight over another wolf while that wolf stood idly by and LET them do so. How did that make sense? It didn't. Not to him at least. They acted as if they owned the girl. Tortuga had never owned any of it's members. They could choose to stay, or they could choose to go. If they choose to leave, well it wasn't the wisest decision to make. If you valued your life. Regardless they still had freedoms.

One by one he watched silently from his perch. He was hidden in the grasses and his scent was hidden. He'd rolled in multiple herbal substances on the way. It was easier to blend in that way after all. He could still hear their conversation. Kaien's excuse at not fighting. It wasn't an excuse in his eyes, he had his own reasons. They were different than Kaien's, but still reasons nonetheless as to why he would not battle to keep Cyanide.

Collision's words, their Beta's, Grinner's even. All seemed pointless in his eyes. He was a man of words. He loved words. He could often get what he wanted just by speaking. He also knew that some times actions spoke so much more loudly. Morphine came on the scene. He was aware that the girl enjoyed a good fight. Kaien had granted the girl with a spar in his stead. It'd been interesting. He should have known she'd be here today.

Eyes flickered to their Beta. Taking her stepping forward and opening her mouth he took that as his cue to interrupt. Long lanky legs pushed against the ground propelling him forward towards the soon to be battlefield. Words swam in his head as two-tone blue orbs watched the gal, calculating on what he'd say in response. He wouldn't give Kaien to open his mouth.

"Oh no child. It's still silly. All of you bickering over Cyanide and Neo. What happened to free choice? Hmmm?" He chuckled, coming to a halt his head lowered and tail waving behind him. A smile crept up on his face as he gave them a devilish grin. His face also spoke volumes of irritation at the very scent.

"If Cyanide wishes to go live in Valhalla because she believes that her life will be improved then why not just simply let her? It will have been of her own free will though. Who are we to say we control you? The last time I checked Cyanide was not our slave. We are not slave masters. Or was I wrong in believing that we could all do what we like? That we do not have our own free will? Granted there are always consequences for said actions, but we still have the freedom to choose for ourselves. Or has moving to this new land changed our judgement for things? Neo left you of his own free will. It would be cruel to drag him back to a place in which he is loyal to no more. You'd do nothing to him than make him hate you more. He'd beyond corrupted. Useful to you know more."

It was directed towards them all. It was all foolish bickering. With both Alphas here Tortuga would fall into an uneasy state. If both Alphas got injured there wouldn't be very many left to defend the pack as a leader. At least one of them needed to avoid battle. He didn't expect Morphine to cease her battle if they pushed the issue. He doubted his words made much of an impact, he didn't expect them to, but just in case they didn't cease the fighting Nnoitra could at least play a part in this battle in Kaien's stead.

eyes flickered back to the white and reddish-brown female.His head tucked inwards to protect his throat and ears flicked backwards as he pinned them against his skull for protection. His tail stuck straight out behind him for balance and his stance widened for stability. He offered here a toothy grin, a wicked gleam in his two different toned blue eyes.

"I will not let two of the Alphas fight, but if you insist upon a fight then why not fight an old man. I haven't had a good fight in a long while. Neo may still fight for his freedom. I will not fight over him else that be hypocritical. But since it will be that way how about this. If you win you have the right to challenge him later once you are healed. If I win you lose the right to try and claim him back to your pack. Fair trade doll?"

"Speech"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 01:49 AM

Thank you Chesh ♥

She waited in patient silence for the anticipated retaliation from either of the Valhallan creatures before her, her pupils darting from each pair of eyes that varied from Valhallan, Tortugan, and undetermined, residing upon the undetermined?s for a fraction of a second longer than the others. She desired nothing more than to hear the girl whom had resided within Tortuga?s ranks for as long as Morphine herself to defend Nnoitra; she wanted nothing more than to prove the woman wrong for her assumed accusations against Kaien and Tortuga as a whole. Morphine could regurgitate the facts to make Cyanide?s arguments for desiring a switch in allegiances illegitimate, and she was prepared for it. She was prepared to question what honor meant to the traitor who spoke of it when she remained frozen on the sidelines and allowed another ? a stranger ? to fight for her sake and freedom. It was not honorable in the eyes of the petite woman; it was simply the perfect display of cowardice. However prepared Morphine had been to argue with the woman, the traitor was not the first to pipe up and defend her position, and, instead, the king of Valhalla spoke in the pallid queen?s direction. His words were accusatory and simultaneously respectful and demanded her undivided attention, and she did not cut him off, allowing him to speak his piece until its conclusion. A twinge of pride arose within the wench as he spoke compliments of her, but she did not express gratitude towards the brutish goliath before her and remained unreadable; her infamous smirk was still plastered to her lovely countenance. She did not break eye contact with the male until he mentioned the aspect of interest in her leading Tortuga alone, and only then did her eyes briefly waver to Kaien to catch his reaction; she was unsure whether she should be offended or flattered with the comment.

I wish to fight to keep the traitor ? nothing more, nothing less, she corrected the male airily, denying him the exact explanation as to why she desired to keep the bitch. Keen eyes fell upon his stance as he readied himself for a brawl, allowing her grin to crack her visage even further as her body recognized the telltale signs of the source to her euphoric pleasure: fighting ? none of this sparring bullshit that had been forced upon her when she had first intended on brawling the pallid male who stood to her side now. Adopting the typical defensive stance with her skull and tail leveled to her spinal cord, her ears pinned to her crown to avoid easy grabbing, and her eyes narrowed to deny easy access to being blinded, she nodded a single time with his next set of words, but any further action she had planned on was delayed as the other Valhallan chimed in towards Kaien and herself.

The multi-hued juvenile spoke accusations similar to her supposed brother, and Morphine could not help but allow a chortle to slip from her jaws in response. Au contraire, Miss Valhalla, she sneered, I absolutely want her. Her vocals were spoken with an evident venom not one could miss, but she doubted the juvenile knew exactly what Morphine wanted with Cyanide. If she was a traitor, she was worth a considerable amount to Morphine, not for her apparent skills in the assassination department, but for the knowledge she held on Tortuga. Information could easily be passed from Cyanide?s tongue if she so loathed Tortuga and reach conniving ears that desired to harm the reserved pack. If Cyanide was won back into Tortuga, there was no denying that she would be murdered on the spot for her act of treason. But the juvenile?s challenge against Kaien was a lost cause, and the queen knew it. If Neo was won back into Valhalla, Morphine doubted the same fate would fall upon the young traitor as was expected to fall upon Cyanide if she was won back, and the passionate young thing would surely not take kindly with his family?s interference with his own desires and rebel against them further. She wanted to speak those presumptions with the girl, but before she was granted the opportunity, Nnoitra emerged from hiding, taking Morphine aback slightly. He spoke the thoughts she had just conjured; the former king never ceased to impress the bitch. She quirked a brow as she watched the bunch, amused with the entire situation that was unfolding before her and looked to Kaien as he was released from making the decision to fight. However disappointed she was that Kaien would not be brawling with the juvenile, Nnoitra had made a valid point that it would have been unwise for both alphas to end up with injuries at once, and she switched her attention back to Collision, retaining her old defenses.

She pushed off from her hind legs, sprinting across the arena in the direction of the brute whom she dwarfed by a measurable amount and closed the gap between them in a short period of time. Despite her momentum, Morphine was aware that her combined speed and weight would be rendered useless when up against the heavier opponent, so her tactic during this fight would be to strike quickly and then widen the space between her and the male immediately afterwards in an attempt to avoid head-to-head combat that she was sure he?d exceed at. Her first planned attack, however, went against this strategy, for the attack she was going for was typical for her first maneuver out of the moves in her violent bag of tricks. Her attempt would be to clamp down upon the lower jaw of the male, and with her size and unhinged jaws, she was blissfully aware that it would be unlikely for him to duck and manage to grasp at her throat without dropping onto his stomach first, which would take a considerable amount of time that was limited with Morphine?s speed. If he side-stepped her attack at the last second, she?d continue to sprint through where he was currently rooted to avoid any blows to her body and grant herself enough space for her own safety. She did not need to finish this fight to know that it would be a grand one; Valhalla was sure to have raised their overgrown children to be pristine militants. Her expectations were no lower than that.

Speech. Thought. 1065.

round one of four

attacks ? sprinting at collision with the intention to grab his mandible between both of her own jaws. ye, i'm aware that every fight morphine has been in, this is her first attack, but that is what i've deemed her..ah..signature move? xD

defenses ? body aligned, ears pinned to crown, eyes narrowed. i consider her size to play a key role in her defenses here because it would be hard for collision, who is 16 inches taller than morphine, to duck and grasp at the vital parts of her throat without ducking and then tilting his head upwards..i felt the need to clear that up here, but of course others may see it differently! i also mentioned that, if lube uses a dodge here, morphine will continue to sprint right through the spot collision is in to make it difficult for him to grasp at the front half of her body since i figured it would take a bit of time for collision to dodge and then turn to bite at her.

injuries ? none ; first round.

sorry for posting before you've had the chance to edit your post, seren ; o ;
i just wanted to get morphine's input on chrys' words before you had the chance to properly respond... i also wonder if there should be a strict posting order since it's two fights that are happening simultaneously so that it doesn't get too confusing? feel free to shoot down the idea guys: after my post would be lu's, then seren's, then shrap's?

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-30-2013, 12:02 PM

Defenses were rocked into place, legs staggered, back legs sprawled, and his knees bent slightly. Head was hung low to defend his vitals and jaws were agape to make biting far more simpler. He would hold his defenses as she stood there, setting hers in and seeming to wonder what to think of his compliments. He hoped she would surely find them...amusing? Regardless of what she thought, the lord was quite skeptical of the ability for the battle at hand to be of any worth. She was a tiny little thing. Hardly reaching his shoulder, and he had every single intention of using her disadvantage to his advantage. Any way you pegged it, the Valhallan Arkhos was a vicious creature in the art of battle, and would hold back at nothing. Well, he held back as far as blinding, breaking (hopefully), and he didn't have too many plans to render her womb useless.

Salmon tongue sliding over his chops the woman came forth, her head high and features pressing forward with adamance. She would surge towards him (since you did not specify I will be assuming her head slightly went right to reach for his jaw) and the mane would rear up onto his hind legs as her head lightly tipped to the right and attempt to snag his jowls, she had failed, and the brute would try to use her momentum so that her bodice would careen slightly below his chest, and then the beast would fall.

Attempting to plummit atop her his back left leg would stretch forward, and his right back leg would remain backwards, balance stabilizing at full once his tail outstretched behind him. Right forearm would attempt to slide down the left side of her neck, and his left forearm would attempt to land into her right shoulder, weight making a deliberate attempt to shove her down, and if extremely lucky, dislodge her right shoulder. Jaws still agape the sire's eyes would narrow in on her mid back and he would attempt to find purchase right in the center.

If attacks fall successful, Collision will gain a few strained muscles in his left arm from the shock of jamming his appendage against her shoulder blade.

Injuries:Pending locked shoulder,

One Two Three Four

OOC:In fights like this, no, posting order does not matter. Aly, you and me pay attention to each other, and that is it. Shrap and Chrysanthe pay attention to each other, and that is it. If you go off of a different person's posting time, chances are, you will default.

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Oh? So the woman was different. The woman that proved to be Tortuga's queen to it's "king" was willing to fight to keep the traitor a part of Tortuga. Now that was something that she hadn't expected to see. Perhaps Collision was right, and this pack would be so much more interesting with her as it's head. She met the female's eyes when she spoke to her - saying that she absolutely wanted the woman her brother was fighting for - but not for good reason. Not any longer - and it made sense. She was a bit of a traitor wasn't she? Still, she had faith in her brother to win this fight, and it wouldn't waver. He was so much larger than his opponent! Yet Chrysanthe would not look down on her for it, not in the least. She was impressed by her - she showed no fear, no hint that she was smaller at all while sprinting toward her brother. Although she knew she wouldn't win, she commended her spirit.

And then the old man slithered onto the scene. She hadn't scented him earlier, and would have assumed that he had nothing to do with this at all. Yet he zoned in on she and she alone, and began to speak. Apparently, fighting for one's members, to him, was silly. Azure eyes would gaze at him, her expression void of emotion for that moment as she let him continue. He sounded absolutely annoyed, yet was grinning like the cat that caught the canary. The male spoke as if his words were those of a god, and looked down on every single person here. She nearly sighed in response. "Neo should never have become a part of Tortuga. You and your pack are lucky that Collision didn't start a war with you for housing a Valhallan. He didn't tell of his leaving, and of course no one within your ranks fought for him - that would be too much work." She hissed, her tail taking a single sharp swipe before she smoothed back into the poise she had before.

"I have challenged Tortuga for my brother, who was taken into your pack without word to mine. Your beliefs are your beliefs, I won't speak on them." But she certainly didn't believe in them. "I see that you don't believe a member of your pack should be fought over. Fine. If you don't want to be hypocritical then don't get involved. I will not fight you without reason." She stated, plain and simple. "I will not fight you for a right that I already have." She would not be ignored, not by this old man, and not by the alpha that he was willing to fight in the place of.

"If Neo wants to challenge for his own freedom after I win, should I win, that is Valhalla's business." And if she lost, then she may not challenge for him again, but surely one of her family members would. Now that they knew where the boy was, Tortuga had better believe that in due time they would get him back. "Now, shall we get this started?" She would not sit around and waste time bickering any longer.

The girl's eyes narrowed, and her ears pulled back against her skull. The sheer amount of agitation that she had toward Tortuga and it's members for stealing her brother away, and for showing such coy cowardice on this battlefield showed in her stance. Her hackles raised along her neck and spine, and her lips were raised in a silent snarl. Open jaws protected her throat from being snapped at, and her shoulders were rolled to protect the sides of her neck. In the end it would be up to him how long this fight went on - because really, he did look like quite the bag of bones. He was an old man - she couldn't believe that his alpha would let him fight in his stead. Yet she would not complain, would not waste words on the lazy king any longer. Let the only lupine who was willing to step forward step up.

They were around the same height, she noticed immediately. Yet she was more built, more lean muscle and healthy in figure. The female ran at him, hoping to gain some momentum as the battle began. Her nails dug at the ground below her, and her tail was partially raised behind her, subtly aiding in her balance. Her head was lowered to protect her throat, but it served a different purpose as she ran at a slight angle toward the brute's right side. Her jaws would snap at the male's leg as she dove for the appendage and tried to get it within her grasp. Her right shoulder would be violently thrust toward the male's face and chest, in an effort to either smash into his lowered head and possibly stun him, or crash into his chest and leave him winded.

"Talk like this."

Defenses: eyes narrowed, ears pulled back, hackles raised, lip raised, jaws open, shoulders rolled, nails for traction, tail positioned for balance

Attacks: bite to Nnoitra's leg, shoulder thrust toward his face / chest depending on his positioning.

Injuries: None Yet.

[Image: bfa25nu.png]

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Default to Collision

Due to Morphine not posting in the allotted time, Collision is the winner, and Cyanide now belongs to Valhalla.

Morphine must give up by either passing out, submitting, or running away.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-03-2013, 01:14 AM
Default to Chrysanthe

Due to Nnoitra not posting in the allotted time, Chrysanthe is the winner, and Neo now belongs to Valhalla.

Nnoitra must give up by either passing out, submitting, or running away.

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2013, 08:16 PM

Thank you Chesh ♥

* ? ? ? * ? ? ? *

However much the haughty wench despised losing, especially to the king of a pack her own had held a certain distaste over, she was not too proud to back down from a battle she knew she could not win. Losing a traitorous member, however dangerous, was not worth utilizing every ounce of her energy nor was it worth putting up an epic battle until her death. Her muscles sore, fresh wounds now lacerating her body, and her pallid coat now tainted crimson in the areas where her opponent had injured her, the wench withdrew from her opponent, making no further notion that she would attack again in her own little form of submission. Disappointment and embarrassment ensued within her as she had been well aware that not only Nnoitra, but Kaien too, had been witness to her loss against the Valhallan superior, but her inner thoughts failed to reflect upon the stoic exterior she retained as her pupils fell upon the behemoth of a wolf before her. Take the traitor, she permitted the Valhallan king. But do realize that your newest member will now and forever have a bounty over her head, and if she is spotted anywhere near Tortuga? her voice trailed off, throwing a dark and teasing wink in the direction of not Collision, but Cyanide. A wicked grin cast itself across her bloodied lips and she pivoted in the direction of Tortuga?s territory, not a difference in her stance from when she had arrived. She didn?t even have to wait to hear Nnoitra?s submission; he was frail with age and battling against the juvenile giant would not lead to an outcome in his favor. Although it would have been interesting to hear the conversation that followed the entire rendezvous, Morphine had plans to meet with the young Adravendi within Tortuga?s own ranks.

-- exit morphine --

Speech. Thought. 305.

lu i hope you don't mind me pretending there was more to the fight, those pretend wounds morphine has aren't anything major and if you wanna incorporate minor wounds or not just into this thread then feel free to. i just didn't think it would be realistic for someone as headstrong as morphine to back down after one attack so that's why i used those little asterisks xD if it really does bother you then i'll change it, though c:

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-06-2013, 11:18 PM

It hadn't even started. They'd still been discussing things when she declared she would still fight. That's when the blackness began creeping at the edge of his vision and then everything went mute. He could still faintly see them but it was hardly worth anything to look at. He began to feel light headed and before he knew it his legs collapsed underneath him. His head fell against the dirt and he blacked out without even knowing why.

[ooc: Okay so that was incredibly crappy. I'm sorry, but it would hurt his pride to lose a fight we didn't even do, so I didn't wanna do that. He wouldn't submit. He just doesn't do that. So blacking out for an unknown medical reason sounded like a good idea to me.]

"Speech"

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-07-2013, 11:07 AM
In the end, neither Tortugan was worth the time and effort of fighting. The woman backed out - and Chrysanthe no longer felt the respect and admiration that she had for her moments before. And the silly old man went and fainted before she could really close in on him. The Valhallan sighed, her eyes boring over to Kain for a moment - some alpha, letting others fight his battles for him and then even they backed out from any real sort of challenge. Perhaps she was wrong about Tortuga, they weren't evil, weren't dangerous - just frail and rather lazy.

Regardless of the bad taste in her mouth, the male loosing meant that Neo was a part of Valhalla once more, even though he probably didn't know it.

"You seem to be one to avoid trouble, and you don't take up fights you can't win - it will now be more trouble to keep him than ever before, leader." Her words were spoken evenly to the large white wolf, spat with a nasty monotony that promised something a little more wild in the future. Yet she didn't stick around after that. Dark lips spread over sharp white teeth, and she grinned at her brethren for a fight well fought before bumping her head near his shoulder.

If he had business here, or somewhere to be with the woman that he had claimed into their pack, he could handle it - but she would be heading home.

-exit Chrysanthe-