ardent

three brooooos

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 06:19 AM
Ok so Keki got "raped" and will supposedly have three pups. Unless if no one adopts them then yeah or something.... So these three will all look alike in some way but with the same patterns but in different colors. And you have freedom of personality with them but I have to approve first an dplease write an example of how you would play them and make sure to show the persoality in it :3 (run on sentence)

All I ask is that you try to be active as best you can (I understand we have other char chars and lives) but yea :3; and if you would like any changes to the name please ask me first.

Name:Kairos
Design:Black pelt with dark gray connected triangles going down back (with gray starting at nose going over head all the way to the back stopping at the tail). Purple eyes. White toes (all of the toes). and light gray muzzle
Will be played by:Maka(me)

Name:Tiberious
Design: White pelt with dark gray connected triangles going down back (with gray starting at nose going over head all the way to the back stopping at the tail). light dark blue eyes(almost like cobalt blue). light gray toes (all of the toes). and a black muzzle

Name:Pericles
Design:light gray pelt with dark gray connected triangles going down back (with gray starting at nose going over head all the way to the back stopping at the tail). turquoise eyes. black toes (all of the toes). and a white muzzle

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-27-2013, 03:46 PM
PERICLES please! (:

- Brave (stands up for females, elders, young / defenseless wolves)
- Stubborn (likes doing things his way)
- Adventurous (likes to explore & have fun)
- Friendly (talks to everyone & anyone)
- Protective of Tiberious
- Closest to Tiberious
- Loyal (would not turn his back on his friends)
- Faithful (would not cheat on his mate & would be there for his future children & family)
- Temper (when pushed too hard he tends to explode and take his anger out on anyone or anything around him)

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Ok Azzy ^^ all yours o3o. and I like his personality. just remember that the three of them (if Tiberious gets adopted) will be really really close. Don't exclude Kai D; poor poor Kai. jk xD but make sure Peri has some love for Kai too o3o xD

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-27-2013, 04:08 PM
YAY! And alrighty! Wasn't sure if they were going to be close so I just put that in. XD BROTHER LOVE ALL UP IN ALA!!! Peri will make sure to show love to his bros.