ardent

Unlike Brotherhood

Vaas

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2013, 11:10 PM
Eyes of ice watched his prey. His belly growled as he watched a nice juicy buck passed by, completely unaware of its stalkers presence as Vaas stalked. The bunch seemed to be eating some grass and kind of just chilling. 'Okay Amico, just stay still, and let me have you." He thought to himself as he prepared for an attack. In an instant he pushed himself from the ground and began the chase, the deer turned around and saw him coming, instinctively the deer turned tail and rushed off. Vaas smiled as he yelled at the deer. "Come back! Im sorry i killed tour mama bambi!! Bambi!!" He shouted as he adrenaline began to overtake his body. The thrill of the hunt taking him.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2013, 11:23 PM
watching and waiting for prey to run by Roman listend to the sound of hoofs stomping by growing louder and louder the sounds of a buck ran by and he prepare himself to
lunge at his prey because days have passed and meals haven't come easy so now it was time to strike -Youre mine now big boy!- Soon he lunged out high from the woods and tackled down the Buck striking its claw against the buck and hitting the neck and putting all his wait on taking down the buck and with success it went down. the prey was no match for roman and his strikes gutting it and killing it tearing it open with his teeth and claws digging into its entrails for fresh meat soon satisfaction had taken over and he seemed content as the prey was now lifeless -awesome! now i won't be hungry and i have food for a while- while eating he heard the sound of more footsteps comig and roman got up quick listening and smelling someone else was here -it seems that i have taken someone else's prey- quickly he thought should he stand his ground or wait for the stranger

Vaas

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Vaas was getting into the moment when suddenly another wolf popped out of no were and took bis kill! What the hell? What the hell was this? The son of a bitch just took his kill? Vaas skidded to a stop, feeling all of his energy go to waste all of a sudden. His eye twitched as he stared as the wolf digging into Vaas's kill. "Hey Amico!" He shouted, the wolf lifted his head and began to sniff as if he couldn't see Vaas standing right in front of him. The psycho walked over to him and looked him over, just as he was about to go off on him Vaas realized the wolf was blind. White orbs as deadness looked around aimlessly. Vaas caught himself and spoke more gentler...in his own way. "Okay Amico i hope you are willing to share a kill that is not yours." Vaas said trying to be fair. At least he wasn't like most tyrants who would fight over it.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 12:23 AM
looking up and sensing there's another wolf in the area and approches him and tells him up close -Look sorry i took your prey ive been alone for a while and i needed fresh meet and sorry but i cant see you only hear you as you can tell already im blind- as he talks on and inspects the wolf as well and smell back at his orey he took down earlier and speaks again -but uhhh sure ill share i won't finish it myself come and join me id like to know who you are and sorry for coming out of nowhere i just knew the right time to strike the buck i heard em coming- the two walk back to the carcass of the dead buck and sit share talk and see what's going on as if the two knew each other for a long time.

Vaas

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Vaas could tell this wolf was hungry and telling the truth. And who was Vaas to deny a blind starving wolf a meal? He may have been an insane psychopath but he still had decency. He knew when to be a monster and when to be a animal. As of now he would settle in between. Taking a deep breath he leaned on the wolf shoulder and chuckled. "You know what you little shit i like that- no, i RESPECT that!" He said as a compliment. His language was honestly just a bad effect of his past and a part of him. He swore when happy and angry and he doubted that would ever change. It was a part of his personality some just had to deal with. He chuckled and leaned off of him and walked over to the carcass with the lad. "You take what you need when youncan and how you can to survive, i admire that." He said insanely as he watched the wolf eat. He chuckled to himself and spoke before he took bis dig in. "It's nice to see a wolf who doesn't let disabilities slow them down." He said enthusiastically as he began to rip into the other side of the carcass so that the other wolf had some to eat. Vaas was a nice guy....no, he wasn't, even though he tried to be sometimes.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 10:27 AM
he acknowledge the other wolf he heard his vulgar language and sensed his rude composure but cheerful desposition he's glad he could have friend to have a meal with let alone that it's rightfully his since he tagged it and hunted it down although he thanked the stranger for giving him respect -thank you for that but it's not my fault it tooke your prey you were taking long and i was getting hungry what did you want me to do starve haha- whole sitting roman asked him -so what brings you here to this place you seem more like a danger seeker- so the two sat and chatted seeing where this new friendship could take him.

Vaas

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Vaas listened as the other wolf told him he was taking to long. Vaas looked at her and chuckled. "Its a god damn hunt what the hell do you expect Amico! Its no fun if you just kill it." He said looking at were he had bitten the deer. "By the way, I think you did quite a fucking number on Bambi here." Vaas said pawing at the deer chuckling, he heard the wolf ask about what brought him here and Vaas blinked. "Well I was ruler of a band of pirates...bandits? I don't fucking know." He said eating again.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 02:00 PM
he replied in astonishment to vaas -ah really a bandit? or pirate? so you enjoy adventure no wonder you have such language my friend abd yes thats true about hunting- he took another bite of the meat and just sat there in confusion what was this wolf's deal? was he messed up in the head or just running from something -i gotta ask you what's wrong with you you seem like you have a disorder of some sort you alright?- as he just kept eating and questioning!

Vaas

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Vaas began to eat again as the wolf commented on his lifestyle and such, Vaas wasn't paying a lot of attention with him eating and what not. He then asked Vaas a about if Vaas had some kind of Disorder. Vaas looked at him coldly even though he knew he couldn't see it. "Nononononono nothing 'wrong' with me, you see some people call me a savage but my friend....i am the shepherd." He chuckled as he stood and looked around. "You see, because its not like i am fucking crazy, crazy is a state of mind." Vaas explained insanely.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 08:21 AM
roman tilted his head in confusion and looked at him -you sure? because you need help my friend and where are you going afterwards from here- just thinking and eating this newcomer seemed funny and just insane but he didn't seem to mind at all mabye they should go on an adventure he thought and spoke to him -hey after here you want to wander off somewhere else maybe go find a 3rd person? hmm whataya say?- saying with a wag in his tail and a smile with blood