Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-22-2014, 06:58 PM

It had only been a couple weeks since her mate, Chrono's demise. She missed how he made her feel, for he had helped her feel peace, and it seemed as if a piece of her heart was ripped right out of her chest, making her weak inside. Her emerald eyes focused on her stomach, it already growing slightly plump. How she wished that Chrono got to see his children before his passing. But, what was done, was done. A sigh escaped her maw as she looked to the night sky, stars twinkling brightly. "I know you must be happy where you are Chrono. How I wish you were here to see your children, and would be able to help me name them. I love you."

She curled into a ball, head laying down upon the ground as she could hear the owls and other night creatures make their sounds that brought the night to life. Esperanza hoped that her pups, too, would like the night as much as she did. Sometimes, when she was young, Esperanza would run around and play with the fireflies. Perhaps the dame would show her pups how to place with the lightning bugs once they are old enough to go outside. She was alone, which meant that she would have to be cautious with other predators whenever she went out on hunts. Esperanza soon closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep, beginning to think about Chrono and how his life in the other world was.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-03-2014, 12:59 PM

Only when someone thought about him, he would appear. Like a ghost haunting someone's soul because he couldn't communicate with them. He had seen his father at death, but never again. He was only imaginary, only a thought. His souls could never be reached, maybe it didn't exsist.

He had come to realize that this was his lover, they were destined to be together forever but the storms had taken it all away from them; more her than him. He would approach her, not saying anything because all of his other attempts had failed. He would stand before her and trying to look into her eyes, hoping that she could sense him.

She was plump, their babies would come any day now, and Chrono hoped that his savior would watch over her with care. He was sure Bass could cover that favor. He knew his children would be safe.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-03-2014, 07:23 PM

The different smells of the hares and other scents that were lodged into her nostrils, causing her to sneeze. A shiver erupted through her spine, causing her form to shake from the cold that surrounded her plump body. The pups were growing inside of her, and she couldn't wait for them to be born and to be a mother. She hoped to have at least two more litters before her time came, but, if the God's did not say she would be a mother to another litter, she would be happy with the litter she already had with Chrono.

As if on cue, the scent of what seemed to be Chrono's came into her nostrils. She did not know how, but she would open her optics with a start, shaking her head to straighten her pelt slightly as she could soon spot Chrono. Her eyes widened in shock. Was this a dream? Was she hallucinating? All these questions rung in her cranium like a gong. She stood up on wobbly feet and stood before him, tears welling up in her eyes as she thought about him, emerald eyes shimmering from the tears that were inside and coming down her cheeks and splashing onto the stone den below her. The sounds of the wind whistled past her ears as they rung, causing her to shake from distaste when the ringing appeared. "Chrono..." She would speak in a sad and inaudible tone as her cranium hung low in sadness.

It made her sick to her stomach, knowing her little ones would never know their father and would not see them until they reached the next world. Sadness was all she could feel right now when she could only think about her deceased mate. How she wished she could feel his warm and kind touch, and how she wished she didn't have to be alone in this time of need when she was just about to give birth. She wished Chrono would be able to see their pups being born, but, she guessed that was not to be.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-06-2014, 12:21 AM

He would see the tears well in her eye sockets, but he didn't understand that she could actually see him. But soon enough, he could feel her vocals in the air, he could hear her thoughts, the silent sound of his name would make him tilt his head but still hold his natural smile.

Is this a dream? No. He was dead. He couldn't be dreaming. He knew how things worked here, but if she could see him then maybe she was dreaming. Maybe dreams were what connected the two.

He would reach out to touch her, but could that be real? could they feel each other right now? "Esper..." He would say almost sad. But he was more happy to talk to her than sad not being able to be with her. He didn't know how to comfort her, he was truly dead and there was no going back.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-06-2014, 03:31 PM

The thought of her not being able to see him felt terrible. She could see him now, but she was not sure if this was a dream or if it was for real. A sense of sadness welled up into her mind, sadness was all she could think of. Her eyes shifted to her stomach, the tear falling onto the stone floor of the den. How she wished he was there for his children to be born, she needed him there and needed his comfort. All she wished for, was for him to be there for the birth of their children. She wouldn't be able to raise them on her own, but at least Bass and the pack would help when they got the chance.

"Chrono, I wish you didn't have to go..." She closed her eyes, sitting upon her haunches as more tears fell from her chin and onto the stone floor below. "I miss you...and what am I to say to our pups who will be born any day now...? I wish you could be there for the birth," she cried silently, all the more she thought about his death, the more she thought she would be alone raising her little ones.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-06-2014, 11:42 PM

A comforting smile still on his face, Chrono would turn his neck to face hers. It did hurt him to see her like this, but was there really anything for him to feel?

"Hey, hey now." He would hope to grab her attention. "Bass will be there to take care of you." He knew this wasn't enough for her, but he knew Bass would take care of her and their children.

"Besides, all you need to do is think of me. I'll be there."

What would she tell their pups? He didn't know how to say so without her feeling blame, because she was not to blame. The storm had killed him, and Bass was just too late. "You just tell them..." He would think for a second longer, "when they're older, that I was saving them."

"That they meant that much to me."

Walk "Talk" Think