-
build
-
player
05-12-2013, 06:14 AM

[Image: gargie_recokoning_by_kidrylm_writer-d63xnxj.png]

~*~

(ooc: sounds good to me!)

Slipping back, regressing towards the dangerous creature he was, had been all too easy. Episodes like that once had been common, but now they came less and less - but that didn't make them any less frightening and infuriating when he came back to his normal mind. Only a minute ago he'd been so close to shutting her up forever. Only Ocena, and the little pup's words had stopped him. Without them... Oh but that was -exactly- why the male knew he had to surround himself with good wolves. They didn't stop bad things from happening, but they made the burdens so much easier to bear. They reminded him of who he was and what he now stood for.

He might've been Chief, but the truth was that he needed them as much as they needed him.

Family was his godsend. And now he was willing to share that with another lost soul. "Really," Gargoyle assured her. He glanced at Ocena, out of instinct. Seeking her encouragement and calm. "Stay for a season to get your strength back up, or stay until your son is strong, or stay put and become a true member of the pack, it is up to you.-" But suddenly Gargoyle realized something in the words the she-wolf had said before. "-But you said 'children', 'taking care of -children', have you other pups?" That she would leave them alone- Well perhaps she had to. Perhaps she had to trust to the shelter of a den for some while taking the other with her. One of the dangers of being a rogue and a mother. The thought of pups, as it always did, filled Gargoyle with a determined softness. Yes he needed to get this family into the safety of his borders as soon as possible.

"Gather your children, mother," he rumbled in his more gentle tone of command,"I or my wife will help you if you wish, but then come." He tilted his head slightly. Looking first to the pup, the son of Crohn, and then to the she-wolf. "I've only one thing to ask of you..." It wasn't a favor, it wasn't a promise. It was something that, had he been a decent sort in those dark years, he would've already known. But here, then was the first step towards that betterment: "...Your name."

~*~

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 06:03 PM

She lit up like fire when he confirmed that he was serious, her tail wagged behind her as her ears perked up and took in every word he said. He gave her three options, join for a season to regain her strength then take her leave, join until Iniko was strong, or become a full member. All options was great to her, and she greatly appreciated how he was giving her this opportunity even after the way she had acted towards him. He must have really changed since leaving the mob. He had suddenly changed the topic though, bringing up how she said children even though Iniko was the only one with her. Him bringing it up caused her tail to stop wagging, he ears folding back on her head which lowered to the ground.

Sperare had children, Seraphiel and Iniko, but Sera had been lost in a bad storm, and they haven't found her since then. She really hoped her baby was okay, that she was alive somewhere, somebody had spared her life and was taking care of her. His voice brought her out of her thoughts though, telling her to gather her children. Slowly her ears lifted off her head, he said him and his wide would help if she wished and then come. Finally he came to what she had not told him in the first place, her name.

Clearing her throat, Sperare lifted her head, looking from Iniko to Gargoyle, from him to the female beside him then back to him. My Name is Sperare Velganna, and this is Iniko, as you might have heard. She finally gave him his name but her voice was a bit shaky, she had to look away from him for a few moments before looking back. And I would like to gather my other child but she was separated from me, I have not seen her since. Her voice grew saddened as she explained to him. I would like to join this pack of yours, have time for my son to become strong... I would like to wait and see if I can find my other child, and if I do, then I will let you know what my decision is after being there for a season.

She had requested, hopefully he would allow this because moving around these lands would throw her baby off, scents everywhere and not able to focus on one, her mothers. She would like to have their help in searching too, and if she could join then she would describe her pup to them so they could keep a lookout for her.

Gargoyle I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-15-2013, 04:00 PM

~*~

The brute rose slowly. His hieght was the same, his breadth was the same, but the dangerous light was gone from his eyes. He stood now, not as a monster but as a king - not as the dragon, but as the knight. "You have accepted my offer Sperare, therefore, your troubles are my own. I will be happy to help you in any way I can." From his towering hieght, the male looked down at the fae who's life was now in his hands by choice. He meant every word. The sincerity of it reverberated through his bones. It wasn't that he was out to prove himself, it wasn't that he was trying to show something - he was just being him. This was who he was now. And if his consciousness had anything to say about it, it would be who he remained.

--EXIT--

~*~

~Don't want to let you down, but I am H.e.l.l.b.o.u.n.d.~

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 04:09 PM

With a bow of her head to the male Sperare thanked him for this opportunity. It had been awhile since she had been with friendly wolves and so this would be an interesting time for her. All she knew was that things would change from this point on, and that she would put the past behind her to make a brighter future for herself and Iniko. Licking her son's cheek the shewolf followed Gargoyle into his pack.

-EXIT-