ardent

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites[M]

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2013, 06:30 PM
The dame wandered aimlessly through this dark dank forest. The trees that inhabited the forest looked like monsters in the shadows from the corners of her bi-colored eyes. How had she even gotten here; and why had she come here. Such a weird place to go. Maybe no other wolves really roamed these forests; no one could bother her here. Keki looked up at the lichen that hung over her and from the gnarly branches. Her salmon tongue fell out of her mouth as a heat wave overcame her. This feeling wasn't fun at all.

An odd smell reached her nose as she knew that the heat was getting worst and reaching its peak. Maybe the femme could roll in some foul smelling mud to keep the scent hidden; yes she could do that. But where would she find mud around here. The wolf needed somewhere with water and dirt; not just water, and not just dirt. Oh how she just wanted to explode with anger and she didn't know why. The white and gray dame threw herself at a nearby tree and scratched it with her fore-claws.

After Keki had let out some of her anger and stress she stood and leaned against the tree.This wasn't fun; it was no fun at all.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2013, 05:15 PM
~thump thump thump~ The mans heavy paws crashed down against the earth as he made his way toward the lake, not caring how loud he was being. Usually he was pretty stealthy, but with the recent occurances being sneaky was the last thing on his mind. His paw pads were badly burned, so walking caused him great amounts of pain. The fur on the left side of his face had been chard off, leaving scared, naked flesh behind. His body ached from fleeing from the fire and molten lava that chased him out of the lands he once called home. He was pretty beat up... But it didn't matter. With time, things would heal. Tortuga was already in the process of reestablishing itself, and soon the mighty kingdom would be whole again. He would be back to his old self again, but this time, with more vengeance. He would wear the burned skin on his face with pride, letting all know that not even natures forces could stop the powerful brute. He was unstoppable.

He had a particular place in mind he wanted to go, so he went. There was a lake not too far from his position, and the icy water would feel great on his burns. It didn't take long until the scent of fresh water was strong in the breeze, making him move a bit faster. He wanted so badly to touch that refreshing water... Then another scent wafted across his nostrils. It was intoxicating, lovely, tempting... Yup. The scent of a lone female in heat. His lips curled into a smile, saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth. She was all alone... But not for long!

He followed the scent, his mind forgetting his original intentions. Washing his burns didn't matter anymore, but this female did. He was coming closer, and closer... and bam! There she was, sitting still as a statue. He slithered towards her, stopping a few feet away. She was fucking gorgeous, so gorgeous in fact she was irresistible. His lips curled tightly against his fangs, saliva dripping from the corners of his lips. "Hello baby doll." He hissed, his eyes narrowing as he looked her up and down.

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2013, 05:41 PM
The dame's gray lined ears perked up as she heard a voice greet her in a rather luring tone. The white and gray femme turned around as her eyes lay upon a black brute whose face had seemed to have been charred by the escape not so long ago. Keki did not know of what to say in reply as she tried to ignore noticing the brute looking her up and down. She should have never left the watchful gaze of her mother and uncle. If she could run fast enough perhaps she could make it to Glaciem.No, it was way too far away, what would happen to her. Her heat, how stupid had she been out here all alone. Damn Keki you really screwed up this time,she thought to herself.

So Keki stood there and kept aware as she grew wary of the brute before her. The dame felt a bit uncomfortable from his presence and it showed.

"Who are you....and why are you here? she asked in a voice as silk but with a cautious ring to it.

The femme was way too smart to fall too easily into the desires of a brute, she knew all too well. But as she was smart there were those smarter than her. If only the scent of her heat had been masked before such an event as this. But it wouldn't go away would it. It was as if her heat plagued her and made Keki vulnerable to all other wolves. Damn this heat, how the hell was she supposed to get rid of it, she couldn't it was such a curse on all females of her species.

So the dame let out a huff or a sigh as she focused her blue bi-colored eyes on the brute's purple ones, waiting for a reply.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 04:41 PM
"Kaios is my name. What is yours?" He drew closer, a wide smirk spread across his features. "I came here because your in heat. Don't you know every male in a ten mile radius can smell you? Luckily I got here first." He was pretty close to her now.

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Her ears shot back against her skull as he advanced, it was incredibly uncomfortable for him to be here. Stupid Keki, why did you have to wander astray.

"My name is Keki..." she managed to say

"And I did not know that I smelt, I must smell terrible to attract such company. Whether or not some enjoy the odd smell."

The dame tried to back up as Kaios advance but nearly tripped over herown tail. Just a young wolf with clumsy mistakes, is this one as such?

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 05:05 PM
"Mmmm Keki... I love the way it drips off my toungue." Saliva dripped from his fangs as he opened his mouth, revealing his sets of incisors. "I enjoy that smell more than anything little lady. Wanna get rid of it? I know an easy way to make it all go away." He watched her stumble back, and he progressed forward so she didn't get away from him.

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Yes her name was nice and she liked it herself but the way the brute said it was in a luring tone. She knew what was coming but was trapped as the male advanced.

"And how so am I to get rid of it?" she asked in aninnocent curious tone.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 05:11 PM
"Why I can simply take it away from you! Wouldn't you like that? No more males would be trying to hound you, you wouldn't reek of that scent anymore... and maybe you will get a few little surprises in a month." He stopped a few inches away from her. He could feel her warm breath on his pelt.

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 05:30 PM
The white dame did not utter a sound nor move an inch. She was trapped and her brain could not process this. She could only curl herselfup into a gray and white fluff ball on the ground.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 06:04 PM
The dame curled up into a ball on the forest floor, so he took this as a go. He towered over her, placing his paws around her so his belly was facing her back. He leaned down, jaws spread, teeth aiming to clamp down on the scruff of her neck so he could get a good grip on her if she decided to flee.

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Keki suddenly felt a heavy paw upon her back as her stomach was automatically flattened towards the earth. A whine escaped her jaws at the sudden touch. Only when she felt the brute's breath on the back of her neck did she shut up. was e going to hurt her..she did not want such a thing to happen. And if she were to try to escape should she receive violent treatment for such an act. So the femme sat still with no words nor movement once again.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 06:21 PM
He laid himself on top of her, tightening his grip around her neck as he did so. Then he began.

-fade to black-

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Keki lay still as the large brute brought himself on top of her. She closed her eyes tight as Kaios began.

-fade to black-

Thread ended