build
player
03-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Ocena:
6 years, female, Glaciem
sweet, friendly, outgoing, happy, people pleaser, insecure
hunter in Glaciem
mated to Gargoyle

Ocena was my first char and is one of my favorites to play. :3 She has pups on the way, and I'd love to thread her with anyone and everyone. I'd especially like to thread her with members of Glaciem that she hasn't met yet. Or ones she has met. Or anyone. xD She needs friends and enemies! I'd love to have her have a few enemies, and a couple close friends or something. Just let me know!

Kamala:
1 year, female, Seracia
quiet, insightful, observant, curious, slightly shy, loyal
grand duchess, or secondary beta of Seracia
engaged to Gideon
brothers are Cetotorah, Maverick, and Valkis

Kamala is one of my favorite characters too, so I'd love for her to have all kinds of plots. She is being trained as the Grand Duchess of Seracia (or will be soon, technically), and is engaged to Gideon. She's still not sure how she feels about this, but is generally willing to do anything to help her Kingdom out. I'd really love for her to meet some other wolves around her age, and to make some friends. c:

Frino:
4 years, male, Ludicael
flirty, social, backwards, mischievous, protective
lunav, or hunter in Ludicael

Frino is basically a HUGE pain in the ass, and he's a lot of fun to play because of this. He will probably annoy just about everyone, and I'd love for him to cause trouble wherever he can. He wanders far and wide, and can find an excuse to meet anyone. It would take a special kind of wolf to be friends with him without wanting to box his ears 99% of the time. He's obnoxious But that's part of his charm. I'd love for him to have some friends, some enemies, and some whatevers. I don't know if I really see him settling down, but we can always plot something. ;D

Lovatt:
6 years, male, loner
strict, selfish, stubborn, pacifist, solemn
interested in morgan

Lovatt needs threads. :c He's open to anything except love interests, and I'd for him to get his face out there more. I'm still contemplating throwing him in a pack, though he'll probably end up in Valhalla if he does join a pack. So I'd like to have him meet some Valhallan wolves and such. He could definitely use some friends! Throw anything you want at him, please!

Sheylie:
4 years, female, loner
kindly, cheerful, quieter, not very shallow, helpful

Sheylie here would love to make some friends. It would be harder for her to make enemies, but it would certainly be possible for other wolves to hate her! She has only had one thread, so I'd love to get her out there and plot with some of you lovely folks.

Galileo:
pup, male, glaciem

Galileo will be the son of Gargoyle and Ocena of Glaciem and is currently closed for plotting.

Tiberius:
pup, male, glaciem

Tiber will be the son of Keki, and the adoptive grandson of Crusade and is currently closed for plotting.

Stiletto:
3 years, male, loner

this sexy beast is currently in progress and is being adopted from Dione. He is closed for plots at the moment.

BASICALLY EVERYONE PLOT WITH ME OKAY

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-24-2013, 06:54 PM
WE NEED SOME ONE ON ONE FRINO/JUP THREADS JUST 'CAUSE

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-24-2013, 08:39 PM
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN. :D WANT ME TO START SOMETHING FOR THEM SOON?

Lothair

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Newt and Lovatt thread? :D see where is goes.

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 01:20 PM
uhm yes. This is a necessity in my life! Would you like me to start something? c:

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 06:09 PM
sure just let me know where :)

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2013, 08:42 PM
FRINO MARV. KTHNX.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-27-2013, 06:13 AM
YES PLOX. <3

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Frino/Marv and Frino/Jupiter yes yes

sounds like a plan oh yeah

would you guys like me to wait until after the feline plot or?

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Yush. cx <3

public enemy #1