Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-18-2013, 09:56 AM
It had been a few days now since Loccian found herself in these lands, met her brother, and joined a pack with him as their Baroness. She was there to heal the wounded and take care of the sick. There was only one problem with that, she only knew a little bit of healing from her birthpack and that was only stuff like soothing pain and fighting infections, along with bandaging wounds. What if something more serious happened to her packmates and she could do nothing, would they replace her with a more experienced wolf? No, she did not want that to happen and because of that she had found herself heading towards the neighboring pack's land. Hopefully Gerhardt would not get angry with this, after all, she was just trying to find somebody with more experience that was willing to share their knowledge with her.

Paws moved carefully over the earth as she moved, going at a steady pace, tail lightly swaying behind her. Grey eyes watched the landscape change every couple yards, where Seracia had flaat lands and surrounded by water, this place had much more in it. Plains, forests and rivers. Ah, forests. How she missed them so, so many hiding spots and so many trees. You have to manever carefully if you didn't want to run into a tree, the perfect place to trap deer because they couldn't pinpoint where the wolves were coming from.

Finally she reached it, the scent border for the pack Valhalla. The shewolf stood there for a couple seconds, letting this all sink in. Slowly she cloosed her eyes and took in a long depe breath, would they attack her or not even bothering in helping her with the knowledge of healing? There was only one way to truly find out. Head lifted to the sky, jaws ajar, releasing a long and smooth song into the pack's lands. Hopefully a kind wolf heard it and owuld come to meet her, after all, Loccian was not here for trouble.

Stopping her song the shewolf let her grey eyes scan over the land breifly before folding her legs and taking a seat, waiting for her call to be answered.

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-18-2013, 07:02 PM

Aislyn

The ivory woman heard a mysterious call ring out across the forest. It came from the borders. She raised her plump body from the earth, her intentions set on answering that call. She had lost her girlish figure die to her pregnancy, and it really irritated her. She was such a beautiful wolf, men drooled when she walked by, but now, they didn't look her way twice. Oh well. The dame hurried toward the border, careful not to rush too fast and give her a stomach ache or cramp. Hormones ran wild throughout her body. Hopefully whoever this was wouldn't test her patience. When she came onto the seen she spotted a charcoal female waiting at the borders. She came closer, stopping a few feet away from the woman. "State your business here. Her tail flicked behind her, showing her impatient mood. Not that it was this woman's fault, hormones were to blame for her sour mood.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-19-2013, 05:40 PM

It didn't seem to take long before somebody had appeared, answering her call. The only thing she had a little bit of an issue with, this wolf was a female, and pregnant! She knew pregnant females were tough to deal with, their hormones all messed up and quick to anger. Loccian would have to choose her words carefully and try not to anger the shewolf. State your business here. The female already seemed to be a bit impatient within the few seconds she was there. Trying to not make that worse the grey-black female dipped her head to the female in a friendly manner but showing she was here on friendly terms. I apologise for bothering you ma'am but I am here in a friendly manner, I am Loccian. She introduced herself and explained, lifting her head and keeping her tail low. I am a healer and was hoping to share some herbs with yours, to only exchange the knowledge of plants and nothing else. I would not be going into your territory if you would allow this. She hoped the female would allow her to do this but in the back of her heart she had a feeling it would be a no.

My Speech!
Your Speech!

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-19-2013, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013, 11:18 PM by Erani.)
Curiosity pricked her ears as she slid toward the foreign call. She arrived, but hovered in the shadows, downwind. Aislyn had arrived already, and Erani flicked an ear as she observed the heavy belly the Beta sported. Her healer?s instinct clicked it?s tongue in disapproval. She had no real liking for the Beta. But the next generation was another matter. A healthy, rested mother warranted healthy, robust pups. Still, she waited in the shadows, letting Aislyn do her duty. Then she listened to the stranger?s words. She already knew she was a healer, and Seracian, by her scent carried on the wind. The herbal smell of a healer was unique, among all wolves.

Though she didn?t much enjoy the idea of being near Aislyn, bad mood or not, she stepped out of the shadows and approached. Her steps were elegant, relaxed. Indeed, her restlessness had eased off after her last, wondrous encounter with Nova. The memory that night left still made her feel warm inside. She offered the grey female a gentle smile. ?Good day, milady Loccian. I am Erani, the Lead Healer of this Pack. If I heard you correctly, you wish to be taught the more advanced levels of our Craft. Am I correct??

She turned her head aside to look at Aislyn. ?Congratulations on your pregnancy, Aislyn, but you need to rest. You?re more vulnerable when you?re like this. You are a good Beta. We don?t need to lose you before you?re ready to step down, and the more rested you are, the better chances for a successful birth and healthy pup.? Her tones were the healer?s tones. Gentle, firm, and compelling.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-09-2013, 04:13 PM

It didn't take long for another wolf to join her and this pregnant female, a white shewolf with beautiful blue eyes. The way she held herself told Loccian she was older than her, and seemed to be in a good mood. That was good, she would have felt horrible for coming here and only meeting moody wolves. Good day, milady Loccian. I am Erani, the Lead Healer of this Pack. If I heard you correctly, you wish to be taught the more advanced levels of our Craft. Am I correct? She dipped her head out of respect to the shewolf, a small smile forming on her lips as her ears perked up to her voice. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Erani, and yes, I wish to learn more of the healing arts. I hope I will be able to go home with new knowledge that could help my packmates. She gave a nod of her head.

When Miss Erani turned and spoke to the other shewolf Loccian gave a dip of her head to her once more, watching her listen to the healer and turn back, heading back to the pack's camp most likely. She is very pretty, I hope she bears strong, healthy pups. She smiled, looking to Erani with grey eyes. Perhaps you could teach me some things about child birth and what I could do to help the mother and children? We will be having pups born soon and so I want to be prepared. Yes, Ghost had become pregnant with Segar's pups, terrible news for her seeing as her brother had wanted to ask her to be her mate. Funny how things went.

ooc: Let's just say Aislyn listened to Erani and went back. XD

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-11-2013, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013, 11:15 PM by Erani.)
Erani

Erani watched the Pregnant Beta leave, then turned back to Loccian as the grey female commented on Aislyn?s looks. ?Indeed.? Then her eyes lit up as Loccian turned to teaching. ?Of Course. I know a few herbs that will be good for birthing.? She turned and made her way along the borders, gesturing for the grey female to follow.

?Motherwort is one, best taken three times daily during the last few weeks of pregnancy, it induces better synchronization of the retrenchments in the uterus, and eases the pains of the spasms. It helps ease stress during the pregnancy and birthing, as well as motherhood. Anxiety is also well treated by the plant.

?Mother?s heart is another good one. It helps stop hemorrhaging after birthing. Also good for reducing fevers, but don?t give it to pregnant females, for risk of miscarriage.?
She turned her head slightly, ear cocked toward Loccian as she let the information sink in.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-12-2013, 12:22 PM

She gave a nod of her head as the shewolf Erani told her she could teach the grey wolf some herbs for birthing mothers, turning and beginning to walk off, gesturing Loccian to follow. With another nod she quickly followed, catching up within a few strides so that she now walked along side the older female. This would be very useful for Loccian, she didn't know too much on herbs for birthing mothers so this would be very valuable. She just hoped Ghost would stay in Seracia long enough for her to treat her, but lately the white wolf had vanished, spending most, if not all her time outside the packlands. Hopefully she was doing fine.

Ears perked up as the shewolf's voice began talking about a herb, Motherwort which was to be taken three times daily during the last few weeks of pregnancy. It synchronized the retrenchments in the uterus, eased pains of spasms and eased stressed during the pregnancy and birthing along with anxiety. She nodded her head, Motherwort, taken daily in last few weeks. A shorter way of remembering the uses of the herb. Next was Mother's Heart, stops hemorrhaging after birthing, reduced fevers, and not to give to pregnant females for the risk of miscarriage. It was then that Erani looked to Loccian, probably seeing if she was paying attention to what she was telling her, so grey eyes met her blue ones and put on a smile with a nod of her head. It was already starting to sink in.

So far she had the herb name and their uses, but she didn't know anything about where these herbs could be found or how they looked. So she took a step forward, her tail waving behind her as she faced the shewolf. Those will be very useful, there is a problem though. She spoke softly, an ear swiveling to the side with the pause. What do these plants look like and where can I find them? She asked curiously, of course knowing what the herbs were called and what they could do were useful, but it meant nothing if she didn't know what they looked like and where to find them. That was the first thing she needed to know after the uses.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-14-2013, 02:24 AM
Erani

Erani smiled as the grey female took in the knowledge, and voiced a question. ?Well, here?s some Motherwort.? She showed the female the plant, growing by a stream. She let the healer memorize the plant, then moved on, scanning the area. ?And the Mothers Heart looks like this.? She nosed at the plant in question.

-------------

(OoC: Ultra short)

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-15-2013, 04:58 PM

Loccian gave a nod of her head as the shewolf showed her the plant called Motherwort. Grey eyes looked over it carefully, taking in every inch of it, trying to remember it's appearance and the area it grew in. It had hairy leaves, unkept and disheveled. There was a cluster of this plant before her, some flowers a white, pink and purple coloring. It was shaped oddly, like a stem but the stem was covered in flowers with the leaves stretching out. This would not be too difficult to remember. Next was the Mother's Heart which Erani nosed, she quickly stepped over to examine it. It was a tall plant, thin stem with small leaves and flowers, pinkish. It was stored in her memory. Is there something for the mother to produce more milk for the pups? TO keep her producing healthy milk? She asked curiously, stepping back and looked to her with a curious look and smile.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."