ardent

Find me [Joining]

Eclipse

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 09:30 PM

The form of an ebony canine approached the scent of a new territory, something she knew not to cross. This dame once lived on the now destroyed Alacritis, but she was different than most wolves. Even though all Alacritians had a variety of every possible eye color and more, her's were a hard and edgy purple. But this was not what had been different. Around both her eyes was what looked like the shape of an arrow colored in a dark charcoal, and underneath? Well there was white marked under her globular organs.
This young dame went by the name of Eclipse. She had great intelligence and was a very sweet and loving girl at that. Her nose hit the ground softly, finding the mark of territory. When she was sure there was enough space between her and the marked border, she stopped and instantly let out a howl for assistance as if she had done this before. and she kept her patience and waited for a superior to come and accept her existence.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-18-2013, 06:50 PM

Wandering had become a favorite past time of Epiphron's. Though it had only been two days since her meeting with Maverick, she already found herself daydreaming of her future reunion with the boy. However, she felt something akin to loneliness seeping into her very being; was this what it felt like to fall for another? For as long as she felt herself attracted to Maverick, would her life consist of brief moments of euphoria when they were finally able to be together, spread apart by moments of restless boredom.

He'd taken a liking to trailing the borders, as though hoping to catch the scent of Maverick. But the idea was ridiculous and even a bit childish, and she figured he wasn't bold enough -- or stupid enough -- to try such a thing. On this particular day, however, the faint scent of a stranger met her flared nostrils. With perked ears, her eyes attentively scanning the land before her. As if on cue, the voice of a stranger rang out nearby, requesting the presence of a Valhallan wolf.

Finally she could put herself to use. With a bounce in her step, the ivory-furred lady padded in the direction of the stranger's call. The female was wise to remain a decent distance from claimed territory. Head held high on her small shoulders, Epiphron approached the stranger, tail flagged high behind her back. She was well aware she had the upper hand, and a wonderful sense of importance flooded the female's body.

"Greetings," her sweet voice rung out towards the female as her eyes examined the female, her eyes judging though not unkind. "Give me your name and your reason for being here."

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-18-2013, 07:06 PM

Aislyn

The ivory woman heard a mysterious call ring out across the forest. It came from the borders. She raised her plump body from the earth, her intentions set on answering that call. She had lost her girlish figure die to her pregnancy, and it really irritated her. She was such a beautiful wolf, men drooled when she walked by, but now, they didn't look her way twice. Oh well. The dame hurried toward the border, careful not to rush too fast and give her a stomach ache or cramp. Hormones ran wild throughout her body. Hopefully whoever this was wouldn't test her patience. When she came onto the seen she spotted two females waiting at the border. One of them was a rogue, the other was one of Cairo's daughters. She came closer, stopping a few feet away from the women. "State your business here. Her attention flicked over towards Epiphron. "G'day Epiphron." Pools of icy blue fell upon the stranger once she had said a simple greeting. Her tail flicked behind her, showing her impatient mood. Not that it was this woman's fault, hormones were to blame for her sour mood.

Eclipse

gems
size
build
player
03-18-2013, 08:07 PM

Another female wolf came to greet Eclipse, but shortly behind her was what looked like a heavily pregnant wolf. As the bloated female stepped next to this other dame with the fiery red hues, she flashed a look at her with a dismissal. Now it was only Eclipse and this hormoned dame. Her tail flicked almost with arrogance, and Eclipse slightly dropped her chin as a reaction. Best act on my best behavior, I guess.

Eclipse connected to this superiors eyes. She then lifted her chin up with dignity, "I'd like to be part of the Valhallan Family." Her voice was soft and had an angelic tone. She could have been perfect, if it wasn't for her odd markings and scarred mind. The dame had horrible experiences with males, and she should have been glad the Alpha didn't come to greet her. "I am and excellent hunter, and I'm willing to study herbs if anyone is willing to teach me."

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-19-2013, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013, 04:37 PM by Epiphron.)

Before the stranger was unable to reply, Aislyn approached the two females. Epiphron nodded a simple greeting, containing the fact that she felt very much capable of handling the situation by herself; not that she was allowed to invite others to join the pack. However, what if the female hadn't wanted to join at all, but something else? Either way, the pregnant female's attitude made it clear that she would be taking control of the situation, and Epiphron wasn't in a position to argue. So instead she let a simple smile grace her features, though the princess's tail remained curled above her back proudly.

"It's a pleasure to see you, Aislyn," she replied honestly, tail wagging quickly behind her.

Aislyn would make the decision, though that wouldn't stop the girl's sparkling blue eyes from gazing readily upon the female who had yet to state her name. The way she spoke with dignity, while remaining submissive to the female who would ultimately decide her fate, was impressive, and Epiphron noted it silently. She took a few steps, back, slightly away from Aislyn, lowering herself to recline on her haunches. At the very least, she could spectate, and take mental notes of how Aislyn conducted herself.

Eclipse

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 05:10 PM
dont reply to this-- I have decided to get rid of Eclipse