ardent

taking the first steps

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2013, 05:04 PM

((any high ranking wolves from Tortuga welcome, would like to make this a face paced thread though set before the challenge for Tortuga but after the pack meeting.))

She was safe, as petty and self centred as his sister was her word was her word and she would keep it even if it killed her. Secret would be safe, Vi had promised to care for her and then start the long trek back to Tortuga once she was healthy enough and hide well when they weren't moving. There had been a fierceness in his sisters eyes that he hadn't seen in a long time, a steady calm that had allowed him to leave almost instantly. He had only briefly shared what had happened, not drifting into the details but she had smiled, told him he was growing up and to go. He knew what she was talking about, he had never cared for another in his life outside his blood relations, had never rationally thought out a plan beyond the end task that needed to happen. But here he was, everything lining up easily as he made his way as quickly as possibly back to Mount Volkan. He rested only for short periods to hunt and rest, trying to conserve energy for the fight he knew was coming but pressing on as fast as he could. The brute was in no way made for speed or stamina but still, he made it back to the mountain in just under two days, loping half way up the mountain and then trudging the rest of the way. He was tired, almost exhausted and he knew he still had a lot to do. Wary glance was cast over his shoulder, he knew it was almost a 4 day walk to the delta where he had left Vi and Secret so it would be a while before they appeared.

He didn't stop moving until he was near the centre of the lands, almost exactly where the previous pack meeting had been held. Breath came in heavy pants, tongue lolling over his jaws as he fought to catch his breath. He was a very in shape wolf, young and healthy but that trek had been killer and the altitude change made him feel slightly dizzy. He almost fell back onto his haunches, taking a moment to try and calm his heartbeat and stead his breathing. He would be meeting with the alpha after all, something he had not bothered to do since joining this pack. Slowly massive frame was drawn up and he rolled his shoulders back, head tipping up and allowing a low rumbling howl to claw it's way up his throat to burst forth and call to Kaien. He had only seen the male at pack meetings and hoped that this first introduction wouldn't go terribly. Kylar knew what he had to do and knew the difference between it and what he wanted to do. But if Kaien denied his request Kylar had no issue leaving this pack and going about it as a rouge. He didn't know why but he had to do this, even if it cost him his life he had to do this...

Speech!

Ulrike

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2013, 07:23 PM

Ulrike Padded across the land his mind was locked on his daughter. She had not been around for some time, and he was not pleased with his offspring. His ears laid gently upon his head as he walked low to the ground, His mind was buzzing. He held a good rank upon this pack, and his daughter is not taking her training seriously. His tail flicked as his black eyes scanned over the area. What was he going to do about her, she came back with the scent of a different pack upon her pelt, but yet she keeps it a secret. This he shall not tolerate, not from his pup. Ulrike paused for a moment from his walking as he thought about if this was something to get worked up over. Ulrike did not want his daughter to get hurt, he knew she was growing up and soon will not need him.

Could he beginning to become alone once more, not being able to care for another like he did with Xenios for the last two years. Ulrike shook off his thoughts as he pressed onward, his stride was silent, and smooth. Ulrike knew that he would just have to face the fact that his daughter was not going to need him anymore. Ulrike's thought was interrupted by the howl of another, Ears pricked foreword as he proceeded in a fast walk in that direction. He limped a bit due to a broken leg that did not heal properly when he was young. Ulrike would not run to the other, he did not see the need to do so. He gently walked closer to the call.

As he came closer his black pools laid them selves upon Kylar, The Brute had not properly meet him before, but his sister he knew all to well. Ulrike hoped that this one had some common sense and did not act as immature as his sister. Walking closer to Kylar Ulrike begun to speak."Hello Kylar, i herd your call so i came to see what was needed. If you do not wish my presence here i shall be on my way." Ulrike was in a good mood today, well as good as his mood can get. He stood there tail swaying waiting for the other male to respond to his statement.

Speech,

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2013, 07:43 PM

((not gonna wait for Kaien anymore, if he wants to pop in later thats fine but I'd like to get this going, sorry for the short post))

Kylar sat easily, breathing slowing finally and by the time Ulrike padded onto the scene it was as if his trek had never happened. Head was lifted easily, showing his massive size but still remaining submissive in some way, head tipped easily to the side as sickly green eyes studied the much older male. They had never really spoken but they knew of each other. Vi spoke harshly of the old male often but that was all he knew of Ulrike. The old white male spoke and Kylar stood slowly, shaking out his coat and dipping her head politely to the male. "I had some news to share with Kaien but it seems he's busy..." Kylar said slowly, glancing over Ulrike's shoulder to see if their white alpha might show up. A few minutes passed before Kylar sighed and looked back to Ulrike, seemed that be would have to get the old male to relay the message to their alpha. "I don't know how much you know about Kaios, all I know is he raped Secret and left Tortuga to rule Lentajin with their leader." he said easily, starting by relaying the information that would make Tortuga wish Kaios dead. He drew in another breath after speaking before continuing on. "Secret left almost a week ago and I tracked her. She starved and dehydrated herself to a such severe point that she gave birth prematurely at the delta to the east and it was a still born. Kaios found us there and ate the child's body before leaving..." he said slowly, voice void of emotion as he studied Ulrike, searching for any hit of emotion on the older male's face. "I'm going to speak to Newt, the leader of Lentajin and ask her to challenge Kaios for the right to castrate him. If she declines I will challenge him to a death match. Could you forward this message to Kaien? I will stay here to recover for a few days, spend time with my children and hopefully Secret and Vi will return so I can say goodbye to them as well. I will plan for the worst." Words were determined, easy and calm as gaze floated to the side. He hoped Secret and Vi would return before her left, he wanted to say his goodbyes to them as well if he didn't end up returning. "I understand if you disagree with this plan, if Kaien wishes me to never return to Tortuga for this, it may end up damaging the treaty in process between out two packs. But if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything right? I believe I need to do this, and I would appreciate being able to stay in Tortuga to say my goodbyes" he said, head tipping respectfully as he turned back to look at Ulrike, once again gauging his reaction.

Speech!

Kaien

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2013, 09:54 PM

"No need for it Kylar. I heard every word. I approve, just be careful of the alliance. We need it more than ever. I shall accompany you if you wish. I would like to make sure all goes well with Newt. The brute deserves to be castrated.

Heavy set form would roll from the shadows and come among the small group with a passive glance and a fiery look from his orange hues. A brief nod would be given to both wolves as he waited for either Ulrike or Kylar to say something more. He hated the bastard Kaios and had no problem seeing punishment dished out. They would have to be tedious about it. Newt had made it clear that she didn't want Kaios to be attacked without her permission and he would be respectful of that, as would anyone else of his pack. He wasn't familiar with Kylar, but the story he had told had been enough to give him enough of an idea of how he worked. He seemed intelligent enough and did have faith the other male would go about the proper ways to handle it. Regardless he would accompany them and talk to Amenti's Alpha as well. If they were lucky they could come to a conclusion that would benefit them all without a death match.

Speech,

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2013, 03:33 PM

((get this thread done...))

Head lifted as voice drifted towards him, ears swiveling to catch the words. Easier then he thought... Head would nod along as terms were outlined. Going with Kaien would make life easier, he would just have to focus on the fight rather then having to put his thoughts into words that a queen slayer would understand. "Thank you Kaien, I would appreciate your company on this. I will find you after my sister returns and I spend time with my children, we may depart at your earliest convenience afterwards. Thank you as well Ulrike" he said easily, head tipping politely. The male would turn afterwards, a deep breath slipping into his lungs before he set off before the den Secret had chosen and the children still frequented. Hopefully they would be there and he wouldn't have to hunt them down. Though he had spoken briefly to Maia already he wanted to speak to Rune and Vixe, if only to spend time with his boys.

-exit Ky unless stopped-

Speech!