Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-16-2013, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 06:26 PM by Jupiter I.)
table used with permission from tiff. <3

reference & description

a behemoth of three years standing at a height of thirty-eight inches, he is a wolf of medium muscular build, allowing for average speed and stamina but open to mass improvement in either areas. ivory bones are draped in a dark brown, symmetrical pelt mottled with various swirls and dapples of lighter hues with faded edges and speckled ends. his face bears the most solid-looking marks that accent his features. some lighter smudging is displayed on his jowls while the bridge of his muzzle sports a blaze that widens as it ascends up the planes of his forehead, which eventually continues on to shrink rapidly and then taper off a few inches past his head. the under-region of his eyes is marked with a beige smudge, and his brows display a slightly-lighter shade of this same hue. a curved line of spots lie under the under-eye marking, and are constructed of a more-orange tone than the parts around it.

a set of heterochromic eyes are set in this countenance; one flaunts the purest of aquas, while the other gazes with a piercing shade of bright yellow. the inner portion of his ears are the home to the lightest color on his fur, and are a very, very light tawny.

some notes ; you may add scars if his history calls for it. if the chosen player has scars, i will edit it into his reference. also, i request that you pay half (100) points for his height. i will pay for the rest, or 3/4ths of it if you cannot afford it. please mention somewhere in your audition that you do not want the height if you... well, if you don't want it. he will have to be at 36 inches at least, though, no matter what.

player requirements & instructions
family
TO ADOPT - You have two options for adopting him. You can write a post that includes everything (his name, a good idea of his personality and portions of the history you can choose from) or you can fill out the form. Either is fine. Please use the form at the bottom of this post to adopt him if you choose to use it.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ADOPTING -

- You MUST be active or else I will take him back and adopt him out again. he will probably have a high rank in ludicael, with the very high possibility of being secondary alpha or one of the betas, so this is an absolute requirement.

- there are no other requirements. c: you may also adopt if you are not currently a member of the site (you will have to check back to see to see if you've won on the day of the deadline, and create the account soon after you win), as long as you remember the above rule.

sire & dam | orion and moro, respectively.

siblings | jupiter. any other prospective siblings would have been stillborn.

things you can change

NAME - any name of any of the planetary bodies on [ this ] list is allowed. I would prefer it if the name weren't Earth, but if you prefer that name, please put a spin on it. Even Errth would be fine, as long as it's not Earth. XD

PERSONALITY - this can be anything. really, anything. this is completely up to you. i do request that you not mention jupiter's attitude towards him in this (because that is up to me), but you may mention his attitude toward jupiter.

HISTORY - I currently have no history for Jupiter at the moment, so you have free reign for this EXCEPT for his first year. His first year was spent with Jupiter. With parents or without parents, their fate is also up to you. Regardless, it was spent with Jupiter. They were troublemakers in this time but didn't stay together for long (could have parted for any reason--arguments, disaster, etc., also up to you), and he has likely matured from their troublemaking so once again, free reign with personality. Also, the history doesn't have to be a novel, but I'd prefer if some of the points are outlined. I also wouldn't mind if you make it very vague and then if you win we can come up with things on our own.

Code, for those who are using the form:
CODE
NAME:
PERSONALITY:
HISTORY:
BRIEF RP SAMPLE: (very much preferred, but optional. 'brief' is optional, too. XD to clarify, this is an rp sample so i can see how you would play him specifically, so it can't be for another character~)

DEADLINE IS APRIL 10TH.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 12:00 AM
NAME: Prometheus
PERSONALITY: Quiet. That would be the first word that would come to mind for anyone that met this hulking brute. He's most definitely not a chatter box and so not a social butterfly. He would rather spend the day wandering or simply lying around observing nature or others interact instead of him being the one doing the interacting. It's not that he thinks of himself better than everyone else, it's not like that at all, it's just the stupidity of others is extremely irritating to him. That being said, he isn't as stupid as everyone else seems to be. He thinks things through, over and over and over. One could call him over-analytical but he just wants to know every possible outcome going into any type of situation. He's not particularly rude, and not paricularly nice, although if you manage to tick him off enough, he might just be tempted to rip your throat out, as cleanly as possible of course. He is a man of few words though, speaking only what is truly necessary, preferring not to waste time on idle talk. He's not a very emotional creature, not one to wear his thoughts on his face or his heart on his shoulder. Althought despite that, he is one of the most loyal men you will ever meet, if you can get past his emotionless barrier, you'll find a man worth your time. Need a voice of reason? He's your guy. A shoulder to cry on? He'll always be there. Someone to just sit there and listen to you rant? He's just a howl away. Find the courage to dig deeper and you'll see who he really is and you just might not be disappointed.

HISTORY: There's not much to his history to begin with. He was born into a small family, just himself, his sister Jupiter and their parents, Orion and Moro. They lived a pretty normal life, the two siblings growing up in a loving home. The two were troublemakers though, pushing their parents to their brink half the time. Dead snakes, scaring out of nowhere, whatever you can think of the two probably did. Their parents were patient with the two, figuring that it was just a phase the pups would go through. They were right on Prometheus' account, perhaps not so much on Jup's. As all pups do, especially males, Prometheus was itching to get out into the world, to be able to fend for himself and become his own man. ANd so he did. What became of his sister he never knew and for some time he didn't really worry. She was a clever one and he knew she was more than capable of finding her own way. So he journied out, exploring, taking in new sights, new experiences and ultimately growing up. It's not certain when he came the serious man that he is now, but it probably happened somewhere along the way in response to something he saw or experienced.

BRIEF RP SAMPLE:
He'd gotten exactly what he wanted; adventure, freedom and the time to come into his own. It hadn't been all smooth sailing, but he had never expected it to. He had seen a great many things, some he knew he would never be able to forget for the rest of his life while others he wished he could go back and just bleach from his brain permanently. His experiences, the good and the bad, shaped him into the man he was now; one of few words. He'd learned through his travels that although language was a powerful thing, allowing his kind to fluently communicate with one another, sometimes it just wasn't enough. One could preach the world but in the end the second party could choose to not listen and waste one's breath. Often times words aren't enough to quell the most basic of desires; love, anger, hate, revenge. Sometimes actions did speak louder than words and were sometimes more satisfying than any sweet nothings or hateful curses that could be dished out. Prometheus had learned this quickly and had made sure to commerate to mind.

Flitting thoughts of his long-seen sister Jupiter began to circle in his massive, earthen skull as his mammoth paws slid powerfully over the unknown terrain. Why had he come here? The answer was not clear. Perhaps his paws had called him here? Or maybe there was just something that drew him here...Darkened nostrils flared, chest inflating as the knight inhaled deeply, tasting a familiar, yet stale scent upon the ground he tread; Jupiter. Instead of stopping to ponder, the earthen coated male continued forward, his steps sure. That was the reason he had come to this place. To find Jupiter. As fun as it had been to go out and do his own thing, as his travels had begun to wind down, his enthusiam for the thrill dying down with age, he had found himself yearning for the compay of his fiery pelted sister. Sure, she had been a bit childish back in their pup days, and he was sure that hadn't changed much, but he loved her regardless. She was his sister after all and the only family he had left.

Prometheus followed Jup's stale scent, past the blood soaked earth and onto even more foreign lands. It seemed there were many diverse ecosystems coexisting together in this single, expansive piece of land and the brute was quite surprised. This was the place his sister had come to call home? She certainly knew how to pick 'em. Well toned muscles rippled powerfully beneath his chocolate coat, dual-colored aqua and yellow orbs cricrossing the landscape, searching for the familiar flash of his fox like sister. The farther he got into the new territory, the stronger her scent became until suddenly he came to part where the dominant scent was hers. What in the world? Why did it smell like Jup all over the place? It couldn't be what he was thinking, could it? Despite the confusion clouding his insides, his milky brown face remained impassive, bi-colored gems focused on the horizon ahead, massive crown titlting back, kissers parting to allow a summoning call to errupt into the atmosphere. It was time he reuinted with his sister and caught up on what she'd been doing lately. Skull was dropped back to its former position, cutting his call short, hanches folding beneath his mammoth mass to kiss the earth as he waited, plume curlnig against his padders. He had a feeling Jup had one hell of a story to tell once she figured out he was here.

Hope you like it Star c: