Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-15-2013, 10:08 PM
The gentle rise and fall of her chest as she approached him was by mere basics. Her breath cascading from her bodice as naturally as anything, for it was perhaps the most basic need for life. Her pink eyes would take in the back of her husband, his head turned to the horizon and she would move towards him with ample grace. Bringing her head to brush along his hock her porcelain tones would dance from her lips, "My husband, have I displeased you?" Her inquiry is sweet, laced with the love she holds for him, swimming in the wish to right her wrongs. A simple smile lay graced upon her maw, happiness evident in her eyes to merely be beside him. The patriarch of the Bellator's, her betrothal to him having been perfect, for no other could have proceeded to captivate her after wedlock.

table by Lutara

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2013, 10:40 PM
hover for translation

weighted down by morning dew, henna hued tassels clung to the russian don's aged vessel. rays of sun kissed his slender form, warming his veins and causing him to shiver. eyes which reflected that which they sought after caught the horizon, beckoning the sunrise to fill his being. oh how he would miss this feeling. it reminded him of his beloved wife - he could almost feel her gentle touch upon his hock. my husband, have i displeased you? the thought surprised him, nearly as much as he realizing she was truly before him. craning his crown to seek her familiar fuschia pools, velvetine words slipped from coal lips. vat a ridikulous ensemble. моя любовь к Вам бесконечна. never 'ave you displeased me. her smile was returned before the retired marshal sought out the warmth of her neck, tracing a hard-breathing maw along her cheek. я жаждал вашего контакта.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Magdalene I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-15-2013, 10:50 PM
Her warm breath would press along his firm entity, her dainty figure paling in comparison to her lord's magnificence. She would wait a long moment, in wonderment as to what he had for her ears, her wishful mind begging to hear his melodious tones correct her ways. "Поскольку я жаждал ваш, мой лорд," she would whisper into the breadth of his neck, her tongue kissing the flow of his jawline. "Вы желаете иметь меня сегодня утром? Или я буду обеспечением ваше питание?" Her breath remained even as powdered eyes sought his own metallic gaze. Ready to turn for him she would do as was asked, delivering him the things he wanted had become her duty, her life, for she loved him so.
table by Lutara

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 12:50 PM

threads of incandescent gold and rustic crimson intwined as one as they came together, taking each other in. Поскольку я жаждал ваш, мой лорд, there was a moment of electricity - everything remained static. this. was. euphoria. the rise and fall of their lungs, the way they held themselves; the laws broke if only for a moment to allow the two souls to mold into one. Вы желаете иметь меня сегодня утром? Или я буду обеспечением ваше питание? a cork seemingly caught in his throat, rejecting any airflow. so tempting, to simply ravage their love in the midst of such a bewitching sunset. but he mustn't. ёур цомпаны ис алл and виш, we свеет магдалене. and as his saccharine murmurs kissed the wanton scene, his ravenous groin grew with abhorrence.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Magdalene I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-18-2013, 11:25 AM

She was his eternally, broken into his charming voice, his perfect presence. He was both her King and Kingdom. Smile would turn up her lips and she would run her skull beneath his lovingly, enjoying the masculinity and warmth of his physique. His words would rumble from his jaws, the vibration dancing along her cheek, she would speak in sickly sweet tones back to him. Да не будет у меня так долго, как луна поднимается каждый хороший, мой король. Her supple thighs would recline ever so slightly so that the yellow Queen could bring her own gaze even with his brilliantly colored eyes. Мы выбрали наш дом? Я нашел нашу дочь. Венеция является безопасной и сильной
She had not bore him all sons as a Bella-as he so deserved, but their daughter was a golden exemplification of power and prowess. Her moniker defining her as blessed. She was.

Speech!

Code be Sam Table by Lutara

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2013, 08:30 AM

a quake awoken from the age old dragon's throat, relishing the caress of his wife. he would never in a million years tire from the delectable and supple feel of her body along his. Да не будет у меня так долго, как луна поднимается каждый хороший, мой король. her voice, like a sweet songbird taken to the skies, would dance around the bellator baron's crown. no, never would he tire. Мы выбрали наш дом? Я нашел нашу дочь. Венеция является безопасной и сильной, as her affable gaze met his extoling gape upon her very precense, the candied air seemed to be stuck with a pin. his posture, which had held a less than regal gain to it, was now straightened and molten honey pools drew away from his love to rest upon the rising sunset. я слышал царства, seracia. adumbral threaded audits swiveled in the direction of the margox, the now stoic don awaiting any comments she may have. while any other woman held no voice within his presence, it was she and only she who had any chance at changing his mind.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Magdalene I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-21-2013, 12:41 AM

She was timid in every movement given unto him, the thought of displeasing her king sending a remarkable pain through her apperception. There was, however, something mysterious, as if piecing a puzzle together her elegant form framed his magnificently. Even through her hesitance, when locked by his masculinity there was perfection. Her simper remained pleasurable, her eyes soft, exited, and loving. His answer to her disquisition coming with a thrum of wonderment. Did he only know of rumours? Very well. She would follow him. "Πολύ καλά, καρδιά μου. Για να Seracia θα πάμε. Θέλετε απλώς να ζήσουμε εκεί; Να μπορείτε να παίρνετε το θρόνο; Η οικογένειά μας σίγουρα θα ανθεί σε αυτά τα εδάφη σύντομα," Her tongue would travel the length of his neck as she moved forth to press her chest against his own.

Speech!

Code by Sam Sexy by Lutara