ardent

Plots?

Rajani

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2013, 05:54 PM
I could make this fancy but I'm not going to because I'm lazy so there.

SO, now that Rajani's accepted, I'm looking for some stuff to do with her. IN SUMMARY she's a bitch that just so happens to look pretty. Explosively temperamental, she's an aggressive free-spirit with a somewhat no-nonsense, yet holier-than-though attitude towards other wolves. She's a rogue at the moment, but she'll probably join a pack EVENTUALLY... if they can put up with her. So yeah xD Makes for interesting situations. ANYWAYS.

Friends >> Would be interesting. She's not an open, friendly character, and she's verrryyyyy easily annoyed; I'd say that most wolves piss her off/are pissed off by her. But hey, there are some tolerant souls that she might get along with, and when it comes down to it... she's not really bad bad. It's not like she goes around murdering children or something. She's just a bit... cocky? Anyways.

Lovers >> just kinda are. I'm up for anything - flings, one-night stands, heartbreaks, final loves... whatever. Just throw it at me, really~ Drama is nice, drama is good, and drama is fun. She's bisexual, by the way, so either sex is fine with her~

Enemies >> Are going to happen, most likely frequently. She is a bitch, y'know, and she's not afraid to show it. I imagine that she has/will have a lotttttt of these.

Other >> Just fling things at me, really.

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
She could meet Brina....brina would hit on her....a lot....xD It would be...interesting... She would probably pull her evil strings and try to enhance whatever bits of her are more dark aligned, but, yeah, could be fun. XD brina holds no care so she would think her pretty irrelevant.

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2013, 11:16 PM
she and newt could meet :D Newt is the new alpha of Lentajin. maybe they meet, she pisses newt off, and newt claims her? xD or i could see a fun we hate each other but are really friends thing happening. like spats of Your a fucking whore but it really means I love you <3 xD

Rajani

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Yeah, it would be interesting if she met Brina xD Raja being bi and all would probably hit on her right back. I can see Brina's character dragging out a few bits and pieces of her darker side, so yeah, fun, fun, fun.

YES. We can see where it goes? Honestly, I'm up for her getting herself claimed or a weird love/hate relationship, so yeah.

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Maybe Newt can claim her, and they start out as a I hate this bitch thing and then it turns into a possible love/friendship? i still like the I hate you affection xD

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
03-16-2013, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013, 02:50 PM by Syrinx.)
You game to start with Brina or shall I?

-also i wanna say that for a 15 year old hell for a 20 year old nowadays your writing impresses me-

Rajani

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 09:44 PM
I can probably get something up tomorrow. And thanks! ^^

That sounds good to me. ^^ They're going to be entertaining xD Would you like to start something, or would you rather I start a thread for them?

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 10:27 PM
You start :) since it'll be the battlegrounds

Rajani

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 08:58 AM
-just realized how similar the first sentence is in both of these posts- UMM, anyways.

For Lutara/Brinshana

For Dark/Newt

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
03-19-2013, 09:25 AM
oh awesome! reply coming today!