ardent

The living plot twister!

Hureia

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2013, 09:57 PM
Hureia just came in like a tornado and is gonna make one of my plots be like oh my what just happened. And I also realized that she needs more than just being a prop, well she never was a prop. And never shall be :3. So I figured she is open to pretty much anything but is a bit cautious of the company she keeps. And yes she is Thane's sister and a bit like him, well a lot like him but in a different way I guess or suppose. Other than that back to main subject. Just post some plots with this girly, whatever your heart desires.

Ideas:

Friends

Romance

Dramatic stuff

and yeah I give up with ideas but just no plots with tearing her to shreds, eating her, killing her, beheading, amputation, spars, battles, fights, etc....

ok xD

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Loccian & Hureia

These two meet, from a distance she thinks Loccian is Octavian? Runs up only to realize it isn't him, blah blah blah, Loccian kind of attacks her because her brother stopepd seeing her for Hureia making her feel miserable and suddenly, BAM, Octavian stumbles upon them. How about that?

Or they meet, talk, become something like friends then Loccian dumps the info on her that Octavan found somebody else?

Octavian

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 09:50 AM
second one sounds good lol. then maybe I can bring Oct in or idk but they can have a little talk and it wasn't Hureia's fault Oct stopped seeing Loccian xD lol idk defending her (stop it Maka) ok so yea :)