Alacritis Dungeons & Dragons group

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-23-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 06:15 PM by Alectrona.)
So some of you know that me and a few others have been talking about dungeons and dragons in the cbox. We're going to be starting up a Alacritis D&D group which is going to be fun. Hopefully there will be a few people who will join us.

So far there is

Aoto (me)
Nyx
Fox
Fenben
Tea
Ray (Nyx's bf not sure if he's actually going to be joining or not)
Lolaf
Starry
Eve (Sorry Eve)
Mouser

who are apart of the group. For now the campaign details are in the works and for the most part this whole group is a WIP so bear with us as we figure everything out. Hopefully we can figure out a good day and/or time when most of us would be able to have a session going once the campaign is put together.

If there is a lot of people who join I proposed that people would be split into groups based on what day would be best for them as to better group everyone together and to also prevent turns in combat situations and stuff from taking awhile. However again this is all a WIP so suggestions would be wonderful.

For those who are wanting to join I'll pm you the link to the site just let me know which character on here I would be sending the pm to.

Novocaine

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
09-23-2014, 06:10 PM
Dear sweet baby Jesus please! I AM IN!
Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]

Charmeine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-23-2014, 07:03 PM
Eve said she was in too!

Because of nearly drowning, Charmeine is very afraid of water and may panic if she gets to close to it.

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-30-2014, 08:24 AM
Ok stage 2 for this is to find out what day would work best for everyone who is in the group so if you could all post again with what day you would think would be best that would be wonderful, thank you.
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
09-30-2014, 08:38 AM
Hey!

Ray definitely will play. We're both new to this though (never played, basically, know nothing about it) so any resources would be helpful.

Weekends are best for us! If that doesn't work, then Friday nights.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
09-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Just about any day or time would work for me as long as I have a couple days notice to plan for it. Weekends or Mondays would work best if I drag Travis along since Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday he has students so those are his long days.

Mouser

gems
size
build
player
09-30-2014, 11:16 AM
-raises hand- Oh oh, me, add me too! :D

Right now my schedule is basically any day/night except Wednesday nights (my only night of class) and Saturday nights (usually spend this at Mom's house having dinner and socializing). But like Tea said, with a little head's up pretty much anything works. c:

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Canadian thanksgiving is next week and because I work in a place that sells Turkeys I am gonna ask we wait till after the 14th.

Other than that my days off are: Monday (always, we're closed) Every third Tuesday, and Wednesday and Thursday (Usually, because we are a small locally owned shop I will come in to cover for people.)

Virt�

gems
size
build
player
09-30-2014, 01:37 PM
What days would work? Fridays and Saturdays! Those are the days I could get on! c:

Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Pm details to Bane's account

Available almost all nights
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•