ardent

I'm Coming Back In Town

Tucker

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2013, 03:32 PM
The still water reminded Tucker Sperling of his home, now empty and deserted, because of the disease that had destroyed it. The disease that had killed so many of his kind, including his parents. But his brother, Scipio was still alive. Hopefully, at least. And that was thanks to the mysterious healer wolf, Jerjuva, and the one who had token Scipio under his wing.

But he was gone, and who knows what had happened to him or his brother? "Scipio..." The name was dropped from Tucker's jaws, full of sadness. The Himalayan wolf continued on, the sadness in his voice growing stronger. "Where are you? I miss you. And I never see you? I hope you're not back on that land." The disease might still be there. Scipio had gotten the disease, but Tucker hadn't.

Probably because the disease knew he was too strong for it. And the other wolves here were strange. They never talked to him. Maybe it was his strange fur. Or his slight accent. But he was getting past that, wasn't he? These thoughts in his mind had been what lured Tucker to WolfPaw Lake, a strange place. The yellow-brown wolf was tempted to jump in.

The water seemed crisp and clean, after all.

Without a second thought, Tucker plunged into the water, smiling at the noise it made. The water was cool, refreshing, and it seemed safe enough. It went over his fur like it would over a duck's feathers. Tucker started to swim, and found it too fun to be real. This was very fun! He had never swam in the-.

"NO! Don't think about that place, Tucker!" He snarled to himself. Although he knew it was unhealthy to talk to himself, the Himalayan wolf continued on. "After all, that place killed your parents! And only Scipio knows where he is! That is the land of doom!"

Of course, Tucker slid out of the water easily, climbing onto shore. Water dripped from his fur, although it didn't seem wet. If wolves were Greek gods, he would certainly look like the water one. But it wasn't enough to bring back his brother.

Suddenly, Tucker raised his golden-brown head and howled his sadness to the world. "I WANT SCIPIO BACK!" The last part ended his howl into a chocking sob. This place was horrible without his brother at his side.

"Oh, brother. I miss you, alot." The words were sad, and quiet. Tucker was talking to himself again.