ardent

Well Tell Her That I Miss Our Little Talks

Segar

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 07:18 PM

He had strayed a long way from the packlands and had wandered into the red forest, his fur indistinguishable from the red bark of the trees and the orange hued leaves scattered along the floor. He was hiding in the forest, escaping from the life he had built upon lies in Seracia. Lies to himself, lies to his superiors, lies,lies lies. He was a beast of savage need and pleasures, not some holy knight sworn to fight for good and vanquish evil! And yet that was exactly what had become expected of him now. Now he needed to forget his life and take up vows for a single pack instead of himself. He needed to obey rules and follow laws,something he had never done in his entire life. And most importantly of all, he needed to remain celibate until someone from Seracia would agree to be his mate. Tied down to one female. Forever. He couldn't do it! With a frustrated grunt he stood and padded through the forest, his mind clouded with conflicting thoughts and ideas.

Speech,

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-11-2013, 07:34 PM

I'M 3 STOPS FROM THE EDGE, DON'T PUSH ME OVER IT

Lithe bodice would propel the babe in the direction of the male from Lentajin. Or, he had fallen from there hadn't he! Oh yes, he wore the distinct smell of some other group of whores. How amusing! The lady would change her course toward's his own, lurking in the shadows, analyzing him. He had indeed lost his rights to her at one point, but the fact of the matter was, she had said she would come to let him collect, was the call there? A light chuckle echoed in the depth of her throat and the sultry harpy danced towards him in an attempt to thrust her figure against his side, casting a loving lick along his nape. "Segar, how serendipitous, turns out I'm a bit horny, wanna help?" She purred. Would it be much harder to tempt the brute, would she have to beg and plead? Would he beat her for her whorish ways? She only prayed.

Segar

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 07:42 PM

His back straightened at the intrusion of his private space, something a younger version of himself would have found appealing, but now that he was "Older" He felt was...Who was he kidding? He loved it. "My Dear Brinshana. I thought you only mixed with paler wolves." He grinned, recalling her previous rejection. "Or did that affair turn sour?" he grinned

Speech,

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-11-2013, 08:07 PM

I'M 3 STOPS FROM THE EDGE, DON'T PUSH ME OVER IT

If there was something she was confident in it was that if she just talked the right way, told them what they wanted to hear, and in general just got her main point across, she could have whatever she wanted. She had never been denied what she wanted, and lucky for Segar, at the very moment he was what she wanted. "Oh, silly, silly boy, I just said that to take Valko for a ride," she cooed, her taut bodice pressing towards his chest. "Do you really wanna hear about all the things Valko did to me? Or do you wanna best him?" she hissed lustfully, not a douse of malicious hatred laced her vocals. If he wanted to hear about her advents with Valko, well, there had been more than one, and she'd be happy to enthrall him with as many stories as he could get. "Don't tell me you're getting whipped into whatever new lifestyle you've ran into? Tell me Segar, do they want you to be a good little boy? Not bend to pleasure?" her muzzle slithered upward as she attempted to lace her tongue beneath his chin.

Segar

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Mature

There was only one thing Segar was absolutely certain of. Never. Ever. Turn down a woman in heat. And this time he would do more than just fuck her. She would make her miss him. Long for him, beg others to touch her just the way he had, and they never would. He separated from her and walked toward her hindquarters, lapping at the soft triangle of skin tucked between her thighs, green eyes piercing hers as his flat tongue prepped her, his red hot shaft halfway out of it's sheath and ready to make her scream. His cold nose buried in her soft fur as his tongue breached inside her lightly, determined to make her quiver before he even started.

Speech,