Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 01:59 PM

rules
waiting list
? if you see two requests up, please refrain from posting until i have opened a spot. this keeps me from feeling overwhelmed. and please do not take more than one spot at a time.

? if you request something from me, try not to ask for specifics. because most likely, you will not get what you want >> my art does what it wants, most of the time i can't even try to do something specific. i can try but no promises.

? if i messed something up, please do tell me. i won't snap at you, i'll just say oopsie with a cute little giggle added as a bonus and run off to fix it.

? these are free, though if you want to trade then you won't see me complaining. c;

CLOSED~

who wants a what! ?

who wants a what! ?

finished

akira got an avatar & table! ?

aly got a prof banner! ?

enigma got a prof banner, table, & avatar! ?

starsight got an avatar & table! ?

lulu got a table! ?

rak got an avatar, table, and prof banner! ?

emoral got a table! ?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

the form
CODE
[dohtml]name,character's name

what you want,table, avatar, set?

color scheme,colors

lyrics,from songs and shiz[/dohtml]

Swiftkill

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 02:03 PM
name,SwiftKill

what you want,set

color scheme,Something dark

lyrics,Over The Hill Across The Blue Lake, That's Where I Had My First Heartbreak

Aztec

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 02:08 PM
name,irves (I'll PM you Link to Profile)
what you want,set with banner for profile
color scheme,http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1606533/From_the_flames
lyrics,am i nothin' more than an illusion to you?

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 03:34 PM
swiftkill pick up!

user posted image

the all too familiar hiss of the cimmerian baron's consort ricochet off his drums, leading a shiver through his precarious veins. chartreuse spectacles found her tantalizingly taut form but a statute away gazing down on his own abstemious carcass. orifice split into almost pure relishment to match his oedipal lover's sneer as lanky masts brought closure to the distance between them. ghastly maw met the pristine shoulder of his kin, trailing his leathered button across the small of her stomach as he ignored her inquest. a plaguing warmth in his groin awakened at the frictionous contact between the two, though the portentous king swallowed his bone per say. the acrid tightening of his lungs eased with their reunion, though a pungent headache began to awaken in its place. mi dispiace, mia dolce regina. io ti ho deluso. ho stato avvelenato. the words unveiled from his cavity, softly mouthed and withdrawn so as if to protect her from some unforeseen force of destruction. the all too familiar hiss of the cimmerian baron's consort ricochet off his drums, leading a shiver through his precarious veins. chartreuse spectacles found her tantalizingly taut form but a statute away gazing down on his own abstemious carcass. orifice split into almost pure relishment to match his oedipal lover's sneer as lanky masts brought closure to the distance between them. ghastly maw met the pristine shoulder of his kin, trailing his leathered button across the small of her stomach as he ignored her inquest. a plaguing warmth in his groin awakened at the frictionous contact between the two, though the portentous king swallowed his bone per say. the acrid tightening of his lungs eased with their reunion, though a pungent headache began to awaken in its place. mi dispiace, mia dolce regina. io ti ho deluso. ho stato avvelenato. the words unveiled from his cavity, softly mouthed and withdrawn so as if to protect her from some unforeseen force of destruction.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-10-2013, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013, 06:47 PM by Jupiter I.)
starsight, jupiter

what you want,table and avatar c:

color scheme, whatever you like, love! i give you freedom, though orange might be easier with her colors!

lyrics, whatever you see fitting. go crazy! if you need additional details for anything, please tell me. c: i understand that some artists work well with specifics, and others don't!

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 06:47 PM
name,morphine

what you want,profile banner..? if you make em c:

color scheme,lavenders & browns

lyrics,i swear i'm not bitter / i just see them for what they are

your stuff is so hawt like i would touch it sexually.

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 12:19 PM
please let me finish the other two before anyone requests again c: otherwise, i'll keep going out of order xD

[morph's prof banner]

[irves' prof banner]

user posted image

the all too familiar hiss of the cimmerian baron's consort ricochet off his drums, leading a shiver through his precarious veins. chartreuse spectacles found her tantalizingly taut form but a statute away gazing down on his own abstemious carcass. orifice split into almost pure relishment to match his oedipal lover's sneer as lanky masts brought closure to the distance between them. ghastly maw met the pristine shoulder of his kin, trailing his leathered button across the small of her stomach as he ignored her inquest. a plaguing warmth in his groin awakened at the frictionous contact between the two, though the portentous king swallowed his bone per say. the acrid tightening of his lungs eased with their reunion, though a pungent headache began to awaken in its place. mi dispiace, mia dolce regina. io ti ho deluso. ho stato avvelenato. the words unveiled from his cavity, softly mouthed and withdrawn so as if to protect her from some unforeseen force of destruction. the all too familiar hiss of the cimmerian baron's consort ricochet off his drums, leading a shiver through his precarious veins. chartreuse spectacles found her tantalizingly taut form but a statute away gazing down on his own abstemious carcass. orifice split into almost pure relishment to match his oedipal lover's sneer as lanky masts brought closure to the distance between them. ghastly maw met the pristine shoulder of his kin, trailing his leathered button across the small of her stomach as he ignored her inquest. a plaguing warmth in his groin awakened at the frictionous contact between the two, though the portentous king swallowed his bone per say. the acrid tightening of his lungs eased with their reunion, though a pungent headache began to awaken in its place. mi dispiace, mia dolce regina. io ti ho deluso. ho stato avvelenato. the words unveiled from his cavity, softly mouthed and withdrawn so as if to protect her from some unforeseen force of destruction.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

user posted image

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 07:16 PM
double post /shot

just wanted to note, i'll take two more requests now xD

AND ALSO, if you wanna do a trade (either for some of your graphics or a thread for our characters), i would love you guys so much.

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-11-2013, 07:40 PM
NAME,LU-TAR-FRIGGIN-A
WHAT YOU WANT,Tableeeee
COLOR SCHEME,Something dark and seductive like her >:D She has a black snake that likes to coil around her waste or back legs if that tells you anything.
LYRICS,Sex in the air I don't care I like the smell of it

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 10:10 PM
-happily cries- may I please have one of your super fantastic fabulous sexy amazing awesome extraordinary tables? ;D

Everything's up to you, because you have fabulous amazing taste and just make Rak look sexai ;D

OOOO. Profile banner toooo xD andd andd profile pic .3.

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2013, 09:59 AM
i know the two talk fonts are different colors, just pick whichever you want xD or change all of them if you want, doesn't really matter o.o;

edited to note everyone: please wait until rak's is done to request again

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Emoral,Zarzenova

what you want,table

color scheme,Anything dark

lyrics,I'm gonna use you and abuse you.
I'm gonna know what's inside

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2013, 10:14 AM
this is not a finished request, only part of it.

[rak's prof banner]

user posted image

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

CLOSED no more requesting, please.

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 03:28 PM
rak's table code ;3
CODE
[dohtml]

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF
[/dohtml]