ardent

WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT -- (CLAIMING/AT WILL)

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-09-2013, 02:46 PM

The serpentess felt it was time for her to join a pack; she wasn?t sure which one, since she didn?t really know of any right now, but any old pack would do. She?d join and try to seduce those in power, and if somehow that didn?t work, she?d try another one. Her art, after all, could use all sorts of practice. The midnight-colored woman took to the battle grounds to see who would come to her. Quickly a call left her lips, hoping ot bring forth an intriguing bunch of individuals.

OOC: this is so short imma crai

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 04:01 PM
ooc; I'm going to assume that they will recognize one another from their previous meeting. If you'd rather them not, I can change this.

He moved with some sense of urgency, some hidden agenda that even he himself was not yet aware of. Some part of him knew he was putting a little extra effort in lately to ensure that his manhood remained intact. After his recent spat with his wife, the King was all too eager to prove that he did indeed know what he was doing. It had shaken him up quite a bit - their argument - and had set his mind in a buzz, thinking and contemplating. And now, hardly before he knew he'd left Seracia, he was walking in the familiar battlefield, ears swiveling to catch the sound of another. The wind carried her scent to him far before he arrived, revealing only her sexuality as female, and nothing more of interest. However, as her frame came into view, another fact was established. He knew her. It was Medusa. A smile crept across his lips, she had been an interesting little minx. We meet again, he said, his voice breathy and carrying just a twinge of excitement. Some part of him was glad to see a familiar face in this wretched place.

Speech,

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-10-2013, 10:09 PM
[Mature]

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME

"Oh baby fuck me now, please, she purred torquing her bodice in the direction of the lithe, black goddess. Her hackles raised along her spine and the woman aimed to run her thin white body alongside that of the goddess. Children had been aborted awhile back and her figure had been returned to it's perfect, sensual, divine, elegant, supple, sexual manner. Tongue rolling across her inky lips the fallen angel rolled her tail alongside her legs happily, her bright eyes turning towards the brunette male as her figure slowly, gracefully, and lustfully draped to the Earth, rotating onto her back, "You can play too, baby, I like teams," she purred.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-10-2013, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013, 10:35 PM by Jupiter I.)

jupiter illidais

she arrived just in time, it seemed, for it took very little time for a vulture to descend upon undeserved prey. what instinct had driven her to the battlefield a week and a half after her last battle here was one that jupiter would never be able to identify or begin to understand. Nevertheless, she was grateful that it did, for her gaze fell upon the ebony goddess, medusa, and another she-wolf just making the move to close in on her.

jupiter stepped in quickly, enough of her soreness having healed for, advancing forth from the opposite direction, and aiming to rub her own form down the length of jupiter's and act as a barrier between their bodies. she smirked cockily, a chuckle dropping from her lips. "maybe some other time," she growled, also turning her head to try and swipe her tongue across the planes of the black wolf's ear seductively. "because medusa and i have something to finish, but maybe we'll include you later?" of course, there was no way in hell that jupiter would bother to deliver the memo when that 'later' came (if it ever did), but all she knew was that medusa would be coming back to ludicael with her, whether it was the she-wolf's will or not.

in this ploy she had hardly even paid attention to gerhardt with the exception of a crafty, 'dont-ask-or-judge-me-you-don't-know-my-life' sort of wink in his direction, and the likelihood of him receiving anything more was unlikely at this rate, unless he spoke up.

? 254 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
mmm gurl gimme some of that donk. XD

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-10-2013, 10:37 PM
[Mature]

It would seem as though the whitened harpy would not be the only one to arrive to the scene with the nigrescent babe and the relaxed brown King. No, she was indeed brought the attention of a far more attractive, far more supple being, and she could admit to the fire that raged in her abdomen to possess this woman if but for a moment. A leacherous grin reared upon her expression. She was so delectable. So daunting. Pink tongue draped from her lips as she giggled chaotically at her resonating tones.

"I'd love to help you finish, baby," she cooed lovingly, longingly, and lustfully. Brinshana rolled her eyes to the amethyst ones of the star like canine and a gentle smile caressed her menacingly perfect features, "I bet you just taste delicious, I'd love to get a lick," she whispered demonically.

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 10:43 PM

He would not be the last to arrive, as two other women entered the scene. The first was an obscene white painted woman who came in and offered her services. She was a whore, plain and simple. The funny thing was, she didn't even try to hide it. The King smirked as she invited him to join in their little game. Oh how mad his wife would be if she was here. Another arrived, this one he knew. Jupiter. She joined in the game, rubbing seductively against Medusa. A fire burned in his loins, but he ignored it for the time being. He could not betray his Queen. The urge to leave flooded over him, but this was so unusual it almost begged him to stay. What an unexpected twist, he muttered more to himself than the others, though his speech was as loud as if it were directed at them.

Speech,

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-11-2013, 03:45 PM

TABLE SWITCH B/C I REMEMBERD THIS AWESOME TABLE AND YAH

It didn?t take long for her to find more company, and the said company brought a cheshire grin to her lips. Gerhardt, one of her potential targets. "Couldn?t get enough of me, could you?" she teased, wondering if it would be too terrible to go back to this male?s pride. Perhaps if he had an overly protective wife it would be, but Medusa wasn?t afraid of a challenge. Hell, she could join in if she wanted. However before the midnight-cloaked woman could think further, a rather interesting voice caught her ears. She turned her head to look at the other, noting everything about the other siren?s figure, from her white fur to her eyes that were two different colors.
"It would be rude not to invite our company," she managed to purr, before yet another found her way onto the scene. It would seem that Jupiter was back, and Medusa pressed back into the ruddy woman?s touch, not disappointed that she?d been blocked from contact with the lovely Brinshana. The vixen shivered as the red-toned woman licked her ear, enjoying very much what she was saying. ?Who says I would come so willingly with you? You left me so coldly, after all," she pouted, looking over at the white wolf with a grin. She didn?t mind that the woman was hitting on Jupiter as well; Medusa was not a strictly possessive being, at least not until she?d fully sunk her fangs into somebody.
She remembered Gerhardt and grinned, pushing herself flush against Jupiter. Why not put on a show for the King? ?I do wish you were water, dear Jupiter, so I could just rub you all over me," she said before rasping her tongue out against Jupiter?s cheek, lips curving up into a grin, hoping that Gerhardt was getting an eyeful. Oh what fun games they were going to play.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-11-2013, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013, 08:07 PM by Jupiter I.)

jupiter illidais

she resisted growling with satisfaction as the intruding female's action was blocked by her own, but any disdain she held toward the other creature was swept away by the seductive comment laid upon jupiter's ears. what an interesting bunch they made, even with gerhardt sitting placidly on the sidelines. she threw him but a glance even as he spoke up with an amused tone in his voice, and she shot him another crafty wink.

"i believe that the beautiful ebony lass here has dibs on first taste," she drawled, batting her eyelashes dramatically, acting as if it were a disappointment, but throwing an inclusive, knowing smirk of optimism in the more-familiar wolf's direction. it was here that she chose to continue on to reply to the black beauty's complaint, tucking her neck under the other vixen's and turning her head to the side and upward to press her cheek against her reunited 'friend.' for a brief moment, jupiter wondered if she was really okay with all of this. and yes, she decided. yes she was.

"oh, but my love, i had a pack to go win for you. i'm an alpha now, and i've got a pack waiting, all for you." she received the lick with a slight, growling croon of contentment, and went on after the second compliment, turning her body so that they were facing each other and so that she could rotate her head. she whispered gently into her ear, "the rivers of my territory glow at night when you touch them, so if i will be water, it will be the water of ludicael." suggestive honey laced her words, as always, and she chuckled, withdrawing slightly to draw her celestial eyes to the silver and azure ones of medusa. "besides, there is not only water. should i fall out of your tastes, i have a good number of members that could offer lovely elements. some have already thrown subtle comments my way, and if they will flirt with me, i'm sure they'd absolutely jump on you."

very quickly jupiter was finding out that she enjoyed showering this fae with compliments. she turned a gentle eye upon the strange femme that had made the first advancements, not wanting to ignore their... guest. or rather, maybe jupiter was the guest, but technicalities didn't currently matter to her.

"and you? i may be mistaken, but..." her nostrils flared as she reached past the scent of medusa, taking in that of the other creature's. "you have not the scent of a pack upon your pelt. you may come with me, if you wish, and you may indeed get your own turn." well, a pack member was a pack member. she glanced at ger, a smug, light-hearted look on her features. she had nothing to prove to anyone, but still, she hoped he wouldn't think too harshly of her for her antics.

? 482 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
omg muse i squeed when i saw the table. c': and omg this thread is sex. literally.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Brinshana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-11-2013, 08:21 PM

The wretched little female continue to lay upon the Earth. Writhin in her own self enrapture. She was a ravenous creature, dining on the bodily offerings of others. She enjoyed the way she was looked at. She enjoyed the way they made her feel. It was delightful. It was wanton lust that aboslutely compelled her to live. How could she die and not have followed her pleasures? That would be downright sinful. With a playful hiss she would rotate to her side, legs placing gently against the ground and tail pushing towards her abdomen.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing," She hummed, her tail lashing against the Earth, "Are you really gonna deny so much extra attention, beautiful?" she sung yet again. At first site Brina was a tiny thing, but upon further inspection, there was rigorious, taut muscle beneath her fine coat. She had been raised in a militant army, how could she have remained blase against fine tactics? Oh she hadn't. Matter of fact, if there was anything she so loved, it was a delicious military man.

"Me? Come with you? And tell me miss-sex-on-legs, what exactly am I being promised," The harpy was not one for little appetizers, she wanted to screw the entire entree, she wanted bliss. She wanted pain. she wanted someone that could perfectly appeal to her accessory needs. Her loyalty was something very fickle, and without pleasure it faded incredulously rapid.

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 08:32 PM

The urge to leave had left him, although there was some nagging something in his mind telling him he really ought to remove himself from this situation. These women.. their provocative nature was something he was altogether not used to. The man had to admit it was a welcome relief to be here in a relaxed and sexually-driven environment rather than at home, where his wife yelled at him for doing what she only thought was cheating. The King could scarcely imagine the shade of red her face would turn upon seeing him in this type of situation. But he'd long since vowed to never tell her of this event, not unless he wanted to be castrated. Eyes roved over the three women on the scene, watching them interact and half hoping his excitement wouldn't show. This was no way for a King to behave, but the man inside of him didn't care. His brow remained raised, interested in just how far these three would go, and whether or not he was about to be drawn into it. Some part - some tiny part - of him wanted to be. For now he said nothing, but did give a slight snort as the others mentioned going anywhere but Seracia. He'd intended to claim her as simply as he had Halis, but nothing would ever be that simple, would it?

Speech,

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-11-2013, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013, 09:12 PM by Medusa i.)

Oh, what a comedy they had going on here. Three beautiful woman all vying for one another?s attention, and the man sitting to the side. Medusa supposed he knew that he was more than welcome to watch; the show was free, after all. She accepted Jupiter?s affections, adding her own little nip onto the other?s neck for emphasis of her enjoyment. Her ears perked up as the ruddy-furred woman described that she?d won a pack. "Oh my. Next you?ll be bringing me propositions of marriage," she teased. She listened further, grinning. It sounded like an ideal place; plenty of wolves without strict morals for her to prey upon, for her to hone her skills of seduction. Not to mention that she already had its alpha ready to eat out of the palm of her hand in a sense. Well, maybe she and Jupiter weren?t quite that close yet, but Medusa had clearly gained some sort of affect on the Ludicael wolf.

"I do not believe you could ever fall out of anyone?s taste, my dear. That would not be the problem; the problem is I simply desire many tastes at once," she whispered back, nipping at Jupiter?s ear as she did so. Her voice was loud enough for the others to hear, but she had no shame behind such a confession. "But, my dear vixen, would it be fair to not hear what our other guest has to say? Though you pose a most tempting offer," she stated, looking over at Gerhardt and almost wishing to giggle in a sense. He was openly staring at the three of them, although Medusa didn?t know what he wanted anymore. Even if she was playing games now, it was clear that the night-cloaked woman favored Ludicael. Would he leave, or was he content to continue watching? Or was he, perhaps, hoping to pull the ebony female into his pack?
Medusa listened to Jupiter address the white stranger before adding her own remark. "Perhaps we can have our own fun if you would join us, my angel. I?ll do whatever you like," she preened. Medusa had been trained to be completely servile, after all; even if she was supposed to use it on those with power, she didn?t mind allowing her training to be used otherwise. Regardless, she couldn?t help but be filled with a sort of lust looking over at Brinshana. Oh yes, a night with her would most definitely be interesting.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-11-2013, 09:27 PM

jupiter illidais

"and condemn both of us to hell?" she replied jokingly to the comment involving matrimony, shaking out her fur and slipping forward to rub the length of their bodies once more. upon the delivery of later words jupiter felt gentle nibbling on her ear, and suppressed the shudder that made an attempt to roll down her spine. she kept it from being visibly noticeable, but should medusa have kept near her, she would have minutely felt it through her own pelt.

she turned a lusty eye upon the other creature, smiling cheekily. as she was about to reply, medusa did so for her, and jupiter chuckled. "i cannot guarantee the cooperation of anyone else in the pack, but the least i--no, we, if the lovely medusa takes me up on my offer--is a lovely obsidian goddess and what you have dubbed 'miss-sex-on-legs.' but, ludicael or not, that's 'alpha-sex-on-legs' to you, ma'am," she teased, winking at the other lass. she flicked her tail, aiming to allow for it to brush across the planes of medusa's chest, hopefully waving her natural scent in the she-wolf's direction, and maybe in the direction of the strange female's, as well. a more tangible promise and reward could serve to be the last attraction for both of them.

? 213 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
>DDDDD

public enemy #1

Adette

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-12-2013, 06:23 PM

The brunette temptress was in search of her handsome man. Things had blown up recently between the two, and she wanted to make up for it. The pups were yearlings now so they no longer needed her constant attention. Now she could set her sights on her husband, the one and only man she loved. She followed his scent, eye brows raised as she came across the borders of the notorious battle field. Why he came to this place she didn't know. At fist she had suspected him of being unfaithful, but that thought quickly faded away. Why would he cheat on her? She was gorgeous, devilish, sensual, a total fucking babe. Tongues rolled out of mouths when she strolled by, males stopped and stared as her luxurious frame swaying from side to side. Her hips rocked at a perfect rhythm, her baby blue eyes adding to her breath taking features. The doubts were leaving her mind; then everything went to hell. The scene she came across twisted her insides to knots, made her heart drop into her stomach. Three females rubbing themselves all over each other in front of her man. Hackles rose instinctively as she looked towards him. His gaze was locked on the trio and it was obvious he had no intentions of leaving. So, he wanted a show? He would get one. "Baby doll." She cooed, slithering up to her man. She rubbed her frame against his own, icy eyes looking up in search of his own. Her head snapped toward the three women before her. "You want a show hmmm? How about you watch your wife involve herself in this little orgi? I'd love to get you off." Something inside her burned wildly, it was an odd feeling she usually only felt toward males. If he wanted a show she would give him one. She removed herself from his body as she slithered towards the trio, hips rocking in sync as they swayed from side to side. Her and Gerhardt had not involved themselves in intercourse yet, so why not tempt her cravings with a few broads?