ardent

Want some puppies?

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 02:32 PM
So, if anyone has a girl that they want pregnant, he's your man! He'll do anyone, so feel free to post with the nastiest broad alive! ;3 The female must be two years old and must be in heat during her birth season (unless purchased). If you want to know a little about him, click the profile and check him out. Hes a very large boy, so if you want big pups he's a good boy to use. But, keep in mind, he's not out to find love. He doesn't even have a soul! So yeah x3 if you want a stud for babehs reply to this.

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Well Keki and Maka are in their first heat and have no idea what wrong with them. They just turned 3 and well Maka is too immature but Keki is usually the one to always ya know keep to herself. So I'm guessing it would be surprising for her to have pups especially since Crusade is now her adoptive mother but yea. I was thinking he would take adbvantage of her like you said in his profile. Th eline where he sees females as slaves and stuff. Guess she could be out walking and stuff them BAM pregnant xD lol sorry I just had to use that line. And if you don't recognize that then I shun thee....jk jk jk. But I guess we could like have them have a thread and see what happens, and if I change my mind she can like flee or something right xD holy jebeezus I rambled a lot. But er well :3

Cifer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-10-2013, 02:36 AM
Taliere and Kaios would be an interesting mix. She's a psychotic schizophrenic. So Even if they didn't produce kids just the two together in a thread would be an awesome mix. Her heat cycle is in the summer though.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Maka: Sounds awesome! When can we start this?

Shrap: Yes, they sound like an interesting mix! When do you wanna start it?

Cifer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Any time :3 I've got no threads with her save with a spar with Aly

Keki

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Anytime you want before Spring ends lol(obviously).The only thread she is in is with Maka and Gargie so a new one is a must; and just tell me when you want the thread and who to post it :3 and where almost forgot xD

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-14-2013, 10:58 PM
I think it'd be fun if he tried to force Jupiter for pleasure (since she won't be in season until winter) and to see where it would go for there? o: dunno, just sounds like a fun drama plot to me. XD

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.