02-05-2013, 02:54 PM
OOC Name: D'Tani
How did you get here?: Walked
PvP: Semi Realistic

Character's Name: Ephraim
Season of birth: Winters
Size: 38?
Appearance description:
Ephraim is a large male of 38? and a hefty bulk of 125lbs. His fur was a healthy white with burgundy brown hairs that run down from the neck to his back then his tail. With fierce yellow crimson eyes. Strong and proud, until his days in the gladiatorial pits and of course, his years in life. His entire body is roughly covered by scars and nicks; the left side of his face is partially disfigured from his eye being torn out in his fight for freedom. Yes, Ephraim stands very intimidating to look at; however, it is his Spanish tongue and gentle nature that betray him. He is a pack oriented wolf, with standards of honor and protection for the pack, deeply woven into him.

Note:: I not so sure on the size and weight ratio but I did want Ephraim to be a very big wolf and got it off a Tundra/Gray wolf bios.

Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Sorry, but we're doing 1 account per character, so your account name should match your character's name. If you want, I can change your account name for you.

Ephraim

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2013, 02:05 PM
please do. I'm still trying to figure things out on this new site.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-06-2013, 03:38 PM
I'll get it edited, you can now finish filling out your profile as all bugs are gone :)

Ephraim

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2013, 02:03 PM
it is filled out.

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Everything looks good but I'll need you to put in an OOC name at the bottom of your profile so that people know who the player is.

Ephraim

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Alright, how do I do that?? Damn, do I feel like a total idiot >.<

Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-11-2013, 02:34 PM
    [*]Click "EDIT ACCOUNT" on the left[*]Click "Edit Profile Info"[*]Scroll all the way down[*]The box you're looking for says "NAME" above it