gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-05-2013, 08:10 AM
OOC Name: Briena
How did you get here?: I was here from the beginning on the old Alacritis Site, and of course, I came over :)
PvP: Semi-Realistic

Character's Name: Cormalin
Season of birth: Spring
Size: Large (38 inches)
Appearance description:
Cormalin is a large wolf, reaching the height of 38 inches, and his weight is made up of 140 pounds of hard muscle. His color is a night black hue, his eyes a mismatch of deep, liquid cerulean on the left, and liquid molten gold on the right. Between those large eyes is a snippet of white, like the evening star. His muzzle is long, and overlapped with scarring, rather like claw marks. His teeth are large as any wolfs would be, sharp, and healthy. His build is regal, masculine, with rippling muscles and long legs with large paws. His fur is long and thick, with a thick necklace ruff around his neck and down his chest. His tail has the same long fur and fluff as the neck fur, giving it the appearance of being longer than it should be. His ears are average sized, alert, and well insulated. His scent is a mixture of cedar, masculinity, and a faint tinge of pine and earth. His voice is surprisingly soft, deep with a firm gentleness, and a soft British/Scottish type accent. When he?s amused, there?s a warmth and almost laughing quality to his words and cadence. His howl is a deep baritone rising through to a long moaning song, that always seems to be calling for someone. Cormalin walks with a faint, almost indiscernible limp, due to injuries received during the slaughter of Redwood Pack. It was a nasty wound then, a deep gash to the upper right fore, but has healed to where it?s a mild annoyance that doesn't hinder him in the least.

Leon I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-05-2013, 11:30 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]