ardent

Watering Hole

Fenrirhound

gems
size
build
player
03-08-2013, 07:56 PM
I've got a few characters in need of some relationships be them good or bad, as long as they exist I'm happy

Grinner-
Pretty hard not to make enemies with unless your character finds cannibalism kinky , he can torture your character as he's expected to in his rank, or he can make an unlikely friendship with your characters, with the intention of using them for his own benefit.

Preston- A great companion and an attention loving adolescent filled to the brim with questions and fueled by curiosity. You'll be hard pressed not to love this adventurous pup as he does his best to get on everyone's good side, even if it means bugging off entirely. You can try to be his enemy but I wish you luck. As a healer in training for Valhalla however he is very open to rivalry, maybe a bitter sweet relationship with the sociable cub? But ladies, keep your paws off this young bachelor, he's a little bit too young.

Micha- Just getting over a crushing heartbreak Micha has been jaded by time and life. A survivor by heart and by skill this warrior of Valhalla stays cool under fire and never drops her guard for anyone but her friends. Not that she has any. As an Arabian wolf her disposition is pretty bad, leading to an overly aggressive attitude and a serious lack of trust for everyone. Unfortunately this damsel in distress is half the size of your average wolf, has ears twice as large as the average wolf, and suffers from mange, making her appearance quite...Interesting.

More to come

Hureia

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2013, 05:58 AM
i think Hureia and Micha should have a thread together. She is currently looking around for her brother and asking a few wolves if they have seen him. And since Thane is her brother and Micha knew/knows him a thread between the two should be interesting.

Fenrirhound

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Could be interesting