Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-07-2013, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013, 03:08 PM by Bronze i.)

Bronze[ proud ;; loyal ;; aggressive ;; disturbed ;; prone to anger ]

[*]As an older wolf, Bronze has gone through a lot in his life; he has a lot of skeletons in his closet, and they haunt him almost constantly.

[*]Some brief background: He has had 5 children who he hasn't seen in years (with his first and only love, who he abandoned, fearful that he would become violent towards her), had a brief stint as a mercenary, killed his father when he was fairly young, and lots more.

[*]I've literally played this character on and off since 2001, so nearly everything in his history actually happened, and most of the characters in his past really existed.

[*]Friends: While he is easy to upset, once gained, his loyalty is beyond that of any other creature. He is quite paternal deep down, and would also make a great mentor for someone who feels like an outcast.

[*]Enemies: I could imagine him having plenty of these. He gets angered quite easily, and due to circumstances in his past, he is drawn to violence like a moth to a flame.

[*]Lover: This is a tricky one, but definitely something I'd like to think about. His heart still lies with a female he hasn't seen in years, but deep inside he craves someone who {like her} accepts him for who he is, flaws and all.

• Clients: Bronze has a history as a mercenary. He hasn't done this in a few years, but something dark inside him is always nagging and fighting to come out. Perhaps he could be convinced to try to take down someone, whether a loner or someone from a nearby pack! He would also consider joining a pack for this sole purpose. This could be super interesting, so let me know if you're interested.

Epiphron Adranvedi[ graceful ;; elegant ;; perseverant ;; composed ;; slightly narcissistic ]

• Of course, Epiphron is of the Adravendi lineage. She is loyal to the core, and fiercely proud of who she is and where she comes from. As she is young, this is a quality that is still growing in her, but as she grows, her pride will become something much more egotistical.

• Friends: Since she has been in Valhalla since her birth, she is bound to have friendships within the pack (outside of her close family). She is young, so she still can be quite playful, and she's full of curiosity and wonder at the world around her.

[*]Enemies: This could be very interesting! Since the Adravendis form the core of the Valhalla pack, I could envision a sort of 'secret' hatred, one that is never made explicit (or at least not for awhile) -- perhaps your character thinks she's a brat? Something along those lines.

[*]Mentors: I plan on having Epiphron choose to train for Lead Warrior, and she could certainly use some mentors to help her along the way. She is not particularly large, but her skill will come not from brute strength, but from speed and agility.

• Lover: She is young, but this is still worth thinking about, if anyone has any ideas! I could imagine her falling for someone who is very much her equal; perhaps someone fairly cocky and handsome. Or, perhaps a more submissive male that idolizes her? Lots of ideas here too. :)

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Gerhardt & Bronze

I'd love it if they built up a strong friendship. Gerhardt truly misses his father and feels a bit like he's in this life all on his own. As much as he loves his brother and Wife, they haven't experienced anything different than he has, so there's not much for him to draw from them.

Whatcha think?

Maverick & Epiphron

He's rather young right now, but I could see these two hitting it off. Mav would be perfect for the 'cocky and handsome' idea you have. Of course it could be a crush, a fling, or even something more..

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Love both the ideas, Andy! If you're ready for another thread, just give me a place for Gerhardt and Bronze and I'll start it tomorrow!

And yes, Epiphron and Maverick should meet when he's a bit older for sure. It would be interesting, too, since he's from a different pack. We'll definitely have them meet! <3

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I have Ger muse to spare, so let's go.. anywhere in the south? Seracia's down south so he's more likely to wander in that general area. <3 (Preferably not the Rio Grande, though)

diabolitio

gems
size
build
player
03-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Oooohhhh Diabolitio wants a part of this! His ship was ship wrecked and he's never came across another of his own species only the two leggers so could be rather fun! XD He is a pirate through and through! lol

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Who should he meet, Di? Perhaps Bronze, an older wolf like himself? ^_^

diabolitio

gems