ardent

Puppies!

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Hey guys, so I adopted Sperare from Tero who was kidnapped when she was younger and just recently ran away from Crohn (the male who kidnapped her) with his pups.

So here is where people can adopt her children, right now they aren't too old. She ran away with them as soon as they were able to walk, however old that is. XD

TAKEN BY SHRAPNEL
Name: Pup #1 -up to adopter-
Appearance: -up to adopter-
Personality: -up to adopter-

TAKEN BY ENIGMA
Name: Pup #2 -up to adopter-

TAKEN BY WOLFEYEZ
Name: Pup #3 -up to adopter-

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Really been wanting to play a pup and I would love to take on the female one c:

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Coolio, could you give me a little example of her personality & appearance?

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Undecided about the name, but considering Sapphire since that's the color I want her eyes.

Personality: Even though she was too young to be able to do anything, she was aware that her father often times beat her mother. She didn't know exactly what it was, just that when her father was around her mother, her mother was always very sad and sometimes she had bruises covering her small body. It's because of what her father did to her mother that she developed her rebellious and no bs attitude. She still might be small, but she's one hell of angry furball when she sees something that's not to her liking. Unlike her mom who just takes things without retaliation (ableit it was for her own safety), it's not in her nature. The other wolf might be bigger or whatever the case may be, but Saphphire? is always one you can count on to say something or do something about it. She's not afraid to speak her mind, regardless of others' feelings. She has something to say, she'll say it. She's honest and pretty blunt, not liking to surgar coat things as adults usually do with her. Despite her confrotational side, she can be quite quiet at times, reserved and very observant. Being a girl who doesn't hesitate to let you know what's on her mind, if she doesn't say anything, you know you're in trouble. She's fiercly loyal and protective of her family and will do anything to protect them.

Appearance: She will be a large female (i like all my wolves to be large but I can change the size if you want her smaller.) her height standing at 36inches (might buy more inches for her if I'm allowed) and weighing 136lbs when she's fully grown. At the moment, she's a little pipsqueak, barely reaching half of her mother's legs and that's saying alot given her mother is pretty small. Her base is a deep russet color, appearing like a reddish fire when in the sun, the darker russet centralized around her chest and neck and backs of the ears while the rest of the body is a lighter russet. A black dorsal? stripe adorns her spine, starting from the dip in her shoulder blades and ending at the base of her tail. Her tail is completely black, minus the few base hairs here and there striped white. And perhaps the left foreleg completely dipped in black as well. Her eyes are a beautiful sapphire blue.

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 06:42 AM
That sounds good. She can be large because the father was quite big. She's all yours. (: When you finish her please post back here so I can put her name in my profile.

Kaien

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 11:00 AM
If I could get an example of what both parents looked like, I'd love to try out for pup number 1

Oxia

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 01:39 PM
well the mother looks exactly like the immage that sperare has as her avitar, the father is part o her past but he is large, so use your imagination.

Swiftkill

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 02:37 PM by Akira.)
I might as well take Puppy Number Two. I think I might name him Jade. I like that name. It was a hard decision between Shadow and Jade. WAIT! Jade sounds like a girl name. Granite is better.

Name:
Granite Velganna
Personality:
Like his sister, Granite knew that his father beat his mother. But he occasinally tried to attack, because he is more of a momma's boy than anyone else. But, he finally stopped and became a shadow of his former self, no longer as loud. Granite stopped talking to his mother, his father, his brother, or even his sister. Out of all his family, Granite's favorite has to be his sister, because he likes females more than males. He HATES to roughouse, so his brother might call him a wimp. But, although Granite hates to roughouse, he WILL fight. Granite is not a loud wolf, and he hardly ever talks to any wolves. Because of this, he grows lonely and even talks to himself. Because of what he saw as a younger pup, Granite has gone...crazy. Another thing is that Granite loves to sugar-coat EVERYTHING. So, he might lie about things, which is a BIG habit of his: this will get him in trouble. Granite learns quickly, though, so he won't have to be punished TOO much. This doesn't mean he's the smartest wolf, or the dumbest one: more of in the middle. Granite believes in happy endings: you know, the ones were the wolf finds his true love and walks off into the sunset with her and has the most perfect pups ever. But he doesn't know that happy endings don't exist just yet.
Granite likes the thought of happy endings, he likes being left alone, and he loves to think about things.
Dislikes:
Granite hates the thought of there being no happy endings, he hates being talked to, and having to be interupted.
Appearence:
Granite will be a small male: his height will be only twenty four inches, and weighing just a little more than his taller sister. Granite is not even as big as his sister, only reaching his mother's bottom part of her leg. Granite's base is his mother's milky cream color. The white on his mother's jaw stands out against his cream fur, stripes on his head, back, and on Granite's hind leg. Granite's tail is the beautiful white color, minus the few hairs of cream that makes him seem so unusual, and a long black stripe. The pup's hind leg is black, except for the white stripes that are scattered about. Granite's eyes are his mother's cool gray, which is where he earned his name.
Possible Plots:
Hmmmm....Granite falls in love with Sapphire, only to find she doesn't love him in THAT way.
Roleplay Sample:
Swish, swish, swish. Swish, swish, swish. Swish,swish,swish.Swish,swish,swish.Swish...Swish...Swish...Swish...Swish...Swish... At first, the rustling was loud, fast, and not too far apart from each other in space. Then they slowed, growing slower and slower untl they stopped completely. The strange-colored male burst from the undergrowth, instantly letting out a loud howl. How could she? What about happy endings? The distraught wolf could only think that. But, Granite was starting to know why. There was NO happy endings. So why had he ever thought there were? He howled once more, snout raised, jaws opened. His cool gray eyes watered. This was HORRIBLE! But he was already getting over it.

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 04:19 PM
AKIRA: You may have her. (: But the mother's eyes are blue with an orange tint around the pupil. I also would prefer there to be no incest or love like that between the siblings.

SHRAP: The mother is my avatar, the father is a large male with amber eyes, his coat is a mix of russet and black with a white underbelly.

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 04:54 PM
So I will create a new account for her and complete her bio? and you can get the info from there?

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Yes, just PM when she is finished.

Seraphiel

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 05:20 PM
sounds good to me. I will finish it un a bit

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Name: Iniko Velganna
Personality: Iniko's personality contradicts his appearance by a fair amount. The boy is a troublesome child that enjoys sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. If there's any way he can cause mischief then he'll most likely achieve it. He's a nosy being and enjoys getting in another's business. He acts rather immature the majority of the time though there are rare occasions when he says something somewhat intelligent.

Despite his annoying persona and his immaturity, Iniko is a very clever boy just as his name suggests. He can be quite manipulative and can pretty much get what he wants just by looking cute.
Appearance: Iniko is a dark gray wolf. His pelt can sometimes seem completely black depending on the lighting. The boy has light brown markings that can seem almost orange. Intricate patterns are designed on his fur and are symmetric. The most stunning feature on him is his light blue eyes. At time they are almost neon.

When he's fully grown Iniko will be 32 inches and 113 pounds. He's a tiny creature and very slim much like his mother. He has a slender build and looks almost anorexic at times.
Image: Click

(And because I'm lazy this will be the end of it. I always add more to my profiles when I develop them a bit more.)

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Sounds good Shrap! You may have him! (:

EVERYONE;; Could you all add the last name "Velganna" to your wolves please.

Swiftkill

gems
size
build
player
03-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Have you bought them? I have no gems. *cries* But I'll see how much they cost. I'll post in gem requests. 300 Gems. Let's see how much I have...... 150. Not enough.

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-08-2013, 04:08 PM
I wasn't aware that I had to buy them... I don't have the gems.

Swiftkill

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Look. Andy made this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce viverra, dui et congue aliquet, felis elit aliquam nisl, a pellentesque nisl sapien vitae ligula. Duis at semper tellus. Proin et nunc ut nibh aliquam hendrerit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam tortor neque, ullamcorper adipiscing tincidunt sed, mollis ac libero. Duis aliquam venenatis risus eget convallis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean sit amet tellus ac arcu mollis tincidunt vel nec mi. Cras faucibus commodo varius. Quisque blandit consequat tristique. Phasellus sit amet tellus sit amet diam pretium suscipit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Mauris tincidunt augue in justo imperdiet ac luctus nisi tristique. Nulla id tortor arcu, eu eleifend metus. Cras arcu ante, dignissim at sollicitudin ac, porttitor malesuada ipsum. Donec sed justo ac massa euismod venenatis et et ligula.

Curabitur dignissim accumsan elementum. Praesent non tortor eget tortor placerat eleifend. Vivamus libero sapien, gravida eget dictum non, venenatis a est. Praesent turpis massa, adipiscing porttitor rhoncus quis, sodales eget orci. Quisque ultrices elit vitae diam iaculis vel hendrerit dui elementum. Vestibulum consectetur aliquet sem, sed consectetur arcu auctor fringilla. Suspendisse in tincidunt erat. Ut non leo lacus. In vitae lacinia nulla. Quisque ultricies sagittis aliquet. Donec tincidunt hendrerit blandit.

Cras lacinia sagittis lectus, nec fermentum est adipiscing ac. Suspendisse sed justo ante. Duis ullamcorper augue aliquet nibh venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur viverra sollicitudin ligula, placerat molestie ipsum pellentesque non. Proin lacinia cursus odio id iaculis. Ut a sapien arcu. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent ullamcorper laoreet aliquet. Donec dui augue, tincidunt id posuere sit amet, tempus quis erat. Mauris porta luctus dignissim. Ut lobortis gravida libero vel tempor.

Speech,

Sperare

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Since a pup was taking too long to be made, a male pup is up for adoption.

Everything is up to the adopter, the mother's coloring is Sperare and the father is a mixture of black and russet.

Everything you need to know is in her history, along with her other two pups; Iniko & Seraphiel.

Lunaire

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 06:05 PM

Spyril Velganna
Six Months -- Male -- Son of Crohn and Sperare

Personality

in his youth, spyril is known for his bravery. his strength you could say is unmatched compared to that of his siblings. as the biggest of the three, the pup is usually the leader of the group. as fearless he is, he'll take on anything, a snake or even a grizzly bear. in a way, he is also bold, taking challenges from Iniko or seraphiel.

Appearance

his body is long and skinny, reaching the full height of thirty-four inches and the mass of one hundred thirty-two pounds. on his body lies crossed combinations of russet and cream complexions. oh, his face is deemed perfect with a tapered maw. his full base color is cream but an uneven selection of russets and blacks cover the body. both ear tips are black fading from russet and stretching down on the back as brown streaks, scattered about on his body. below his burning red eyes are faded brown appaloosa-like spots that stretch out, like the tips of his ears, past his neck and ending on the shoulders. all four paws have russet stockings in uneven lengths. spyril's tail is a russet color, ending near the hips.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-20-2013, 02:17 PM
All puppies are adopted. This thread is done.