creative title

Vilsinne

gems
size
build
player
03-04-2013, 09:03 PM
is creative.

some of you may remember me, most of you probably not. but the important thing is, now i'm here and i need some threads c:

vils needs someone to tell her about ala and all the packs and such. she's a grumpy old black widow who's still got a nasty kick left in her. any and all situations are welcome - i'm pretty terrible to my characters so i'll put them through anything xD i just need to throw this girl out there and get her some acquaintances and eventually into a pack.

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
03-04-2013, 10:42 PM
A grumpy old widow huh? Well she might get along well with Zarzenova here, or maybe not. xD
Anywho, we should have them meet. Plus I'm not picky either, so I'll throw nova here wherever.
Oh and Tiff, it is good to see you again. <3

Vilsinne

gems
size
build
player
03-05-2013, 08:27 AM
thanks em <3 vils is a brand spankin new character of mine, so i'm not sure how she'd react to anything yet but i would love a thread c: i can make it if you'd like - any preferences on where?

edited to give a little bit of a summary of her personality: she's got this god-like perception of herself and believes she was chosen by death himself to choose who is to live or not. thus, she always holds this high and mighty regality about her. her mild schizophrenia is the reason behind this, as she will occasionally hear a voice guiding her. and then the last little bit about her, she's like a black widow to all of her lovers: she'll get what she desires of them and then lethally dispose them.

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
i think it would be pretty interesting if her and bronze met. i'm not sure how they would react to one another -- he's a bit delusional himself, has extreme anxiety and he feels as though there's a darkness deep inside him struggling to get out (he has had violence tendencies in his past). any idears~?

Vilsinne

gems
size
build
player
03-06-2013, 03:03 PM
a thread is must def needed between the two <3 they could spar? i could see that possibly happening. or if not, just a very tense meeting? xD

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
03-08-2013, 07:41 PM
No preference tp where. ^^
It might be easier for you to start it, due to the fact I am at my grandparents. :3