size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-28-2014, 01:09 PM

It was about time that Bass stopped hiding away from everything and everyone. He needed his family now more than ever, and he wanted to have a little family meeting. He needed to have a pep talk of sorts, and he knew that his sisters had been pushed aside while he dealt with everything. Abaven had been tosses through a hard few seasons, and instead of running to his family like he should have, he pushed them aside. He felt ashamed for it, and knew that his sisters had probably been worried about him. So the boy sat on top of his stone den, the chilly Autumn breeze biting through his growing coat. He hoped that the upcoming winter would not be harsh, food was hard enough as it was to come by since the storm. Letting out a sigh he lifted up his maw, calling out for Motif and Rhythm. His two chocolate sisters were all he had left, after both Harmony and Wren had vanished. He was worried about them both, and no matter how often he went out and looked for them he was not able to find them. Puffing out a breath of air he watched as it fogged out before him, hoping that a talk with his dearest sisters would be just what the doctor ordered. Plus he has been wanting to talk to the both of them for awhile, with Harmony gone and Xae being rather spacy, Abaven didn't have the healers that they needed. Perhaps Rhythm knew something about herbs, she had traveled the most out of them.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-28-2014, 09:02 PM

The dark chocolate she wolf would make her way back into Abaven territory at an easy lope. She?d been out exploring the lands around Abaven, the eastern lands she had not seen yet. The girl had paid visit to her grandparents, whose sickness was quite alarming, they?d had the cough for so long now. She?d sigh, silently wondering if she?d ever see them again. There was no surprise if Bass had missed her, she?d been off galavanting for a while now. However, she was much more confident in her knowledge of the lands.
Dark ears would swivel as she caught the sound of Bass?s call, just in time. She?d smile slightly as she trotted in his direction, her head held high as she found enjoyment in the return home. She looked forward to spending time with her siblings, but what about Harmony? Curiously she?d appear before her brother, a relieved smile on her face as she moved to embrace him. Would he be announcing his intended today? "Hello, Bass." she?d say, happy to be in his presence once more.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-28-2014, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014, 06:53 PM by Motif I.)

Motif had started moving from Abaven territory to the battlefield more often, rekindling her love for spars now that Abaven was out of the woods and doing alright. She knew it was far from perfect, food was becoming scarce and winter was almost upon them ? it was a scary thought, but it did her good to stretch her muscles and test her skills. She was just returning from the field when a call howled out, summoning her and Rhythm to Bass's side. She smile,d it was about time that the three of them got together and spoke. She and Rhythm had gotten pretty close over the storm, both in the cave and out and it had been good to get to know the girl all over again. Bass had never been a stranger to her, from the moment they refound each-other they had slipped unchallenged into old times and old teasing, but of late he had acted old and serious, perhaps some family time could cure him of that.

She would be the last to arrive as she crossed over into Abaven territory and padded quickly to where the call had sounded from. She would see then the forms of her family members, the wolves she loved most in the world and she would smile as she made her way towards them. ?Bass, Rhythm, hey guys? she murmured as she brought herself to a stop beside her similar pelted sister.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-29-2014, 02:15 PM

He smiled at Rhythm as she showed up first, nuzzling her back as she did the same to him. He opened his mouth to ask her something, but Motif showed up a moment later. Pressing a kiss to his other sisters cheek he let out a happy chuff, glad that both woman had made it here quickly. He snuggled up closer to Rhythm, Motif on her other side as they sandwiched the girl in. Chuckling softly, he pressed his nose to her neck before sighing. This would not be a very fun conversation to have, but it needed to happen. "I'm not sure if you have noticed or not, but Harmony has gone missing. She kept vanishing without a word, but she has finally come to talk to me." Taking a deep breath, his eyes roamed from one sister to the other, his vocals sad as he went on. "She feels like she has lost herself and no longer wants to stay in Abaven, or if she does decide to stay she no longer wished to hold the rank of Tagavor. So, this leaves me without a lead healer." His gaze rested on Rhythm then, a smile forming on his lips. "Rhythm, I wanted to ask you if you would be up for the task of studying to be a healer. I have utter confidence in you, and I know you can do it. But, it is a choice that you must make. Xae has spaced out as well, which leaves Nona and Esper as our only healers. With Esper taking care of her children... well I need someone to take the lead. I will be talking to Nona soon and ranking her up, but we still need more healers. Plus... Venus is now expecting pups of her own, and with one of our best warriors out for commission, well." His gaze roamed over to Motif, his smile growing even more as the topic grew brighter. "I would like to train with you more personally, as well as picking up Darrah's training. He is a fine student and is learning fast. How does this all sound to you two?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-30-2014, 06:46 PM

Motif would appear not long after her, greeting her siblings with a smile coming to take a seat next to Rhythm. She?d lean from Bass?s nuzzle to offer her sister a similar greeting. Suddenly the both of them were rather close, making her a Rhythm Sandwich. She?d giggle slightly at the closeness, her tongue would reveal itself as she applied a wet kiss to bother her sibling?s cheeks. She?d giggle some more before hearing Bass?s sigh and she?d calm down. This was not just as fun gathering. Harmony was missing. Rhythm?s ears would fall to her skull at the news, she?d assumed she?d been in Sawtooth or Threar studying or teaching healing. Apparently as had very much assumed wrong.
She?d feel a sadness at Bass?s words about their sister, an emotion that was rather familiar. When she?d still been an Abaven without her siblings, would she come back to them? Still there was some good news, she?d take her brother?s smile and try to reciprocate it, leaving worries of Harmony for later. She?d be asked simply if she wished the task of healer. Almost surprised at the kind words Bass would announce. She already had a bit of training from their mom, she?d not trained as extensively as Harmony though. He?d turn to Motif before an answer was expected of herself.
Her brother said he believed in her, but did she think she was ready? She would easily slip into the role of healer, but she was no where near being ready to teach anyone. Hopefully Nona would take the job as lead while Harmony was recovering. Harmony. What were they going to do without her? Then he needed her input. "I could become a healer if you needed me to Bass." She?d say softly, but eagerly because she wanted to be where her brother needed her most.

"Speech"

lineart by machinewolf2.deviantart.com

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-30-2014, 07:02 PM

Motif grinned wickedly at Bass as the pair of them squeezed Rhy in the middle of them. Their sibling love was endless, they where the true meaning of family with respect and love for each other and Motif knew she was damn luck to be a part of it, to be a part of Bass and Rhythem's lives. She only had a moment to think on that before Bass became serious, mentioning harmony and her disappearances. Motif remembered her strange behaviour in the hunt she had lead during the storm and could only be in agreement that Harmony was changing. They could only have reliable people in high stations, it didn't matter if she was family, if she wasn't right for the pack. Motif found herself nodding to Bass's words, curious what the other girl had had to say to their brother. It seemed she didn't need to worry about Harmony being bad for leadership ? her and Bass had already worked out taking her from the position.

Motif would grin wide and nudge Rhythm as Bass suggested her for the position of a healer, Motif thought that was a wonderful idea! Rhythm needed the responsibility's and learning that would go with it and was sure her sister would rise quickly through the Abaven ranks. Next he would mention Venus and she would find out that the other was pregnant. ?You know im always in for spars Bass, I live for them? she told him with a grin, and she had no problem working with her brother either.

"Speech"