ardent

I've Seen The Devil, I Know His Face

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2014, 04:16 PM

Ahh... shelter from the storm. The male had found this little area to be quite nice. The trees were white as bone, as if life had been drained from them by the thick vines that lay over the bark. He would breathe in, his nose twitching, as he caught a scent. It was barely there, lost in the rain that had poured over her, but she was there. Ahh yes, his little dove. That little child who dared stand up to him and question his authority. Something within Kau would switch at that scent. Like someone hitting a light switch. Heat. She was in heat.

As if his promise wasn't really enough now the scent of her heat made it all the more tempting. He had broken her once. This time he was going to shatter her. Take her little body and make it his own. She would learn her place in this world. Perhaps, he mused, she might even bear a worthy heir. Unlikely as it was, if that were the case, Kau would take the child from her... yes... and raise it himself. He could create something anew here. Something that would fit his broken soul. Kau had been more broken himself... and he was falling into that darkness. It wouldn't be long, he mused, before it consumed him.

But until that day he was going to have his fun.

He would find her by the pool, the streams moonlight non-existent on this cloudy night. But she would see him, yes. She would know her fate.

"Rise."
"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2014, 04:13 PM

Rest was something she found herself barely able to do, even now. The storm didn't seem to strike this area, at least not as hard, but Akemi still felt nervous about staying here. She couldn't put her paw on it, but even with it not raining she felt unsafe here. Akemi longed for the company of her brothers now more than ever, still a bit naive though she tried to claim otherwise. She was panting softly, curled up by the pool of water within the shrine. Somewhere nearby Tiny was trying to dig for seeds in the soft earth -- she could hear his little claws scrabbling at it. But then... she heard something much more terrifying.

"Rise."

It was the voice of the devil. The voice of a man she hated, and whom she feared. Akemi's single red orb would snap open, falling upon his form. Fear mingled with her feelings, but even with the past encounter... she would not simply submit. She would, however, rise, and try to play her cards for now. Tiny was not on her, and thank gods for that, because the small jerboa would probably get snapped up as a snack without a second thought. The small female would take a breath, trying to keep herself calm.

"What do you want?"

talk, think

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 08:14 PM

What did he want? Well wasn?t it quite obvious what a man like himself would want with such a little, helpless fae? Kau would flash a smile. No, he would play with her a bit first. Tease his prey into believing that it was safe. But really? No, she was not safe. Not at all. It was her heat scent that lured him in, and the man yearned strongly to simply grab her by the scruff and take her pathetic little form. Would the whelps even make it out of such a tiny creature? Perhaps. Who knew? Perhaps there would be one worthy of his size. The male would look over her with his single purple orb, truly going over her colors.

That?s what it was. She had colors similar to Avion. That was his fascination with her. Especially now that he was gone. Kau would give a soft snort, raising a brow, as though he was highly amused by her question. Such a simple, stupid little femme this bitch was. ?Did I not give you my word to return you? To finish your punishment?? He flashed a dark smirk, his purple eye glimmering.

"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 08:15 PM

The femme felt sickness rising in her gut. Damn this man. Damn him all to hell! Akemi would shiver some, but then lift her head. No. She was afraid... But she would stand up to her fear. She would survive, regardless of what this outcome lead to. If it came to it... She would find those willing to help her hunt this bastard down. Freyr. Hati. Maybe even Baldur, Thor, or Loki if she asked nicely enough. Who knew? Freyja or another sibling could get in on it too if they wanted for all she cared. She wanted to see this bastard?s guts spilled on the ground. He was sick, so incredibly sick in the head!

?You did. I remember.? Her words were cold. She would reveal her fangs, letting out a warning growl. ?You sick prick. Do you take great joy in making others suffer? Those who are smaller than you? No wonder you have to resort to this just to get any sex.?

talk, think

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 08:16 PM

The femme remembered her fate, however her little comments were but an annoyance. It was the last, however, that triggered Kau. Had Avion been here... Never would he had resorted to this. Never would he simply hound after another, making their life a hell. He was hurting... So someone else had to suffer. Someone weak. Someone who reminded him of what he no longer had. Anger flashed in the remaining purple orb. Kau would let out a snarl, lunging for Akemi, snapping as aimed to bowl the small femme over. ?Shut your fucking mouth!? He had dealt with quite enough of her bullshit.
"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:09 PM

Akemi would, this time, be just a bit faster than the larger wolf. She would leap out of his way, hearing him land hard upon the ground as his jaws snapped the air. She whirled around, snarling. Had her ears remained they would have been pinned, and her good eye was narrowed. She lowered her body some, taking a few steps back. Tiny... Dammit... Had it not been for the Pygmy Jerboa she could run. Should have run. Yet... Her heart was attached to the poor little creature. She couldn?t abandon him... And... If she continued to resist this male would just keep fighting her until he took what he wanted by force. She was between a rock and a hard place. Akemi would brace herself again, trying to prepare for when Kau lunged at her again. But, little known to Akemi, her companion scurried quickly to her front, looking up at the stranger. ?Leave mama alone!? Tiny?s voice brought horror to her thoughts. No... Tiny!

talk, think

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:10 PM

Kau would land hard, jaws snapping upon nothing but air. Frustration bubbled within, starting to turn his head towards her. When he saw a bit of movement. Slowly Kau turned to look at her, raising a brow as a smirk crossed his lips. Ah, what was this? Some little rodent calling this bitch it?s mother? She was certainly small enough, wasn?t she? He?d step forward, eyeing the pygmy jerboa now. What better way to break someone then by taking something they loved? This is wrong. Some small part of his conscious pleaded. But it was ignored, unhindered, as he smiled cruelly down at the young creature. ?Fine. Perhaps I?ll just mess with you instead.? He opened his jaws, ready to snap the small rodent up in a single bite.
"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:11 PM

And I Know That I

I Sometimes Tend To Lose My Temper

And I Cross The Line
She felt cold. She could try and run, abandon Tiny to be perhaps killed and use him as a means of escape, or she could submit to this male?s desires and give him a chance at life. Akemi trembled, worried at what the massive male might do. How he looked at her son... How he looked at something so innocent... When he spoke she felt her heart leap to her throat. ?Don?t! For the love of the gods don?t touch him! Please!? The woman had never really cared for anyone outside of her own family, or any creature really... But Tiny had a special place in her heart. He needed her. He loved her as his own mother, despite the species difference. Akemi could not lie... She loved the companion as well, and tears had formed in her good eye, all defenses dropped at this point.

"Speech"
I Know It Gets Hard Sometimes

But I Could Never Leave Your Side

No Matter What I Say

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:13 PM

He would stop, jaws closing slowly as he lifted his head once more. So... This woman truly did have a soft spot for a rodent huh? Something that she have been a meal to her. Had it not giving him the opportunity to get what he wanted Kau would have wrinkled his nose in disgust. Instead he looked upon her, satisfaction settling over his form. Manipulation. Threaten the rodent -- get what he wanted. It was simple enough. Kau would slowly tilt his head to the side, speaking softly, his single eye gleaming. ?So... Do you willing submit to your fate? Or must we continue to... Play games?? At the last two words he glanced down towards the pygmy jerboa, that had now fled behind Akemi?s right forepaw.
"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:13 PM

And I Know That I

And I Cross The Line
Akemi would let out a soft sound. It was a deep sigh, mixed with a held back sob. She wanted to cease existing, right here, right now. Giving this man what he wanted was the last thing she wanted. But... If she did not... Head would lower, single orb falling upon Tiny. He was looking up at her sadly, his little ears lowered. He was confused and scared, and she so desperately wanted to tell him all would be well. It would have to be. She?d crack, show bits of weakness, but Akemi knew she would never truly be broken. She would overcome. A breath was taken, and she spoke. ?Yes... I... I will submit.? She did not look away from tiny, whispering softly to him. ?Run... Run and hide.? Then she looked back up at him. The Devil himself.

"Speech"

No Matter What I Say

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:14 PM

It was almost too easy now. She gave herself up for this rodent. Something that should, in all honesty, die far before she did. But alas she was a fool, was she not? A pathetic fool. But he had gotten what he wanted, as he always had. As he always would. Kau would step towards her now, that sick grin becoming a look that could have almost been mistaken for soft and gentle. ?Come now... Was that so hard?? He would move alongside her, brushing his fur into her own. He could feel her shudder, and it only excited him all the more.

"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:16 PM

Akemi lowered her gaze. In the end, this man had bested her twice. Mentally she cursed. Freyr... She knew when he discovered what had happened he would blame himself. Was he looking for her now? It... It didn?t matter. It was too late. She was caught in the trap and no one could save her from the spider?s web now. Single orb would close, shuddering heavily as she felt him move alongside of her. Was it so hard? ?You don?t understand a damn thing about another?s soul... Their heart...? She growled. That fear betrayed itself in her voice. This male... Could very well kill her, or damn her to death, with the action he would preform. He didn?t even care about wrecking her. Possibly killing her. She knew it was so.

Speech

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:20 PM

?Tsk.? Kau would continue to move around her, not that, in the end, he had to go very far. She was open to him, no longer having any tail to protect her womanlyness from him. Her scent intruded his nose so heavily now, the scent of her heat, and Kau drank it in. Her words, he let out a dark chuckle in response. ?Count yourself lucky to still be alive, young woman. Had you been born where I was you would have been culled at birth for your weakness. Great warriors, true warriors, are large, fearsome beasts. It is they, the strong, that survive in this world. The rest of you are but pawns to us. To use as we please.? Kau would give a lick upon her back. ?Any way we please... And... Were you more grateful... You?d be more thankful you were alive.? With that Kau moved himself over her, giving no mercy at all for her small form. He took all she had, taking her first, and probably last, time with another. -Fade To Black.-
"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:21 PM

And I Know That I

And I Cross The Line
Sickness. Her stomach churned with it, her mind reeling. Vengeance. This male would pay. He would. He would not get away with this. She breathed in, scared, wondering if she would even survive this mating. With how much larger he was... The woman half thought his form alone would crush her. Feeling his tongue on her back she shuddered heavily, lowering her head, fighting the urge to cry. No. She wouldn?t give him that satisfaction. To see those tears. But... As she felt him move over her she knew it was to come... And pain would ignite in her small body, greater than any she had known. -Fade To Black-

"Speech"

No Matter What I Say

Kau

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:23 PM

When the deed was finished he would move off her, watching her smaller form crumple to the ground. She panted, worn, bleeding, but he done as was needed. Yet... Even with this... His soul did not feel satisfied. He still felt empty. A low growl would leave him as he looked down at the cream and brown girl, narrowing his eyes. Dammit. Dammit! Why was he not truly satisfied? Something was still missing! Something hurt and ached within that stupid heart of his. Displeasure written on his face again Kau would leave Akemi where she had collapsed, not caring at the moment what became of her or the new life that could start to form within her belly. -Exit Kau-
"Speech"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2014, 04:24 PM

And I Know That I

And I Cross The Line
When it was all over Akemi would slump to the ground. Her body ached, bleeding. The force that had taken her could still be felt, his form upon her, even as he moved away. The woman would lay there, wincing some as she tried to shift her body. It hurt. Gods it hurt. Her eye still closed the girl knew she would need to rest before she could leave this place. She would have to. There was no other choice but to seek safety in numbers now. If that massive male came back he would either simply overpower her or force her into submission another way... And... If she truly bore his children... What would happen then? What did she know of being a good mother? It wasn?t as if she had actually had a good parent figure. She had no idea what she would do with them. She would breath out, blackness edging on her vision. It seemed... She was about to take a nice, long nap. -Exit Akemi Via Unconsciousness.-

"Speech"

No Matter What I Say