Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-28-2014, 06:51 PM
We are all in school or working or doing something awesome, and Raii wants to know what!! I was inspired after a conversation in the cbox, so everyone should post here and say what they're up to and what their hopes and dreams are!!
And hey, if we have common interests, we can help each other out!

I graduated undergrad in 2013 with a BS Political Science and a minor in Law Studies. I am currently in my second year of law school and set to graduate in 2016. I have interned in a Public Defender's Office and actually represented clients in court (it was SUPER cool) and, right now, I am interning for a pro bono legal defense project for dogs on death row while working a part time job in a matrimonial firm. My DREAM JOB is to work for the New England Patriots/Kraft Group, but I would really just be happy to get any legal job in sports!!!!

Remy

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2014, 06:57 PM
Oh god. Here I go.

I graduated in Fall 2013, with an Associates in Criminal Justice- while attending my University at the same time to graduate in Spring 2015 with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice and a minor in Communications, with emphasis on public relations.

Summer of 2015, should see me moving to Seattle, assuming I pass all the requirements to be a police officer. There I intend to go back to university, to get a bachelors in Communications, and start my graduate work in Criminal Justice.

I'm also considering law school, as a way to make myself even more marketable.

I have several dream jobs XD: I want to work in the FBI, and I also want to work in politics with my Communications training. I'm also considering law school.

I have much ambition. Much want to do. xD

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Iiiiiiii am in my third year Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology. My /dream/ is to go to law and become a prosecutor. But if not I want to work in mental health focusing on adolescents.
I have switched my degree/major like. 5 times. English to Poli to Econ to Business and now to Psychology.
I kinda really hope i don't change it again :x

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
11-02-2014, 06:06 PM
I'm actually not doing anything interesting with my life right now. (At lease not by my standards.)

But I suppose some people might think working part-time in a butcher shop as interesting. I'm currently applying for either something full-time or another part-time job so I can hopefully go away to university next year.

Looking to go into theater, performing arts in particular.

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-02-2014, 09:03 PM
mrrrrr I have a lot of mixed feelings about my life choices but I have a four year degree in studio art. That's right I majored in fucking painting.... and amassed a shit ton of debt. xD But at least I'm not like addicted to crack cocaine or something so it could be worse.

Currently completeing a design program, not getting a degree, just completeing the program to bolster my portfolio. Currently working part time as a designer for a local company so things are looking up just really wishing I could've gotten my shit figured out earlier. I still wonder what would happen if I went into the medical field. It's a bit to late now but I really adore biology and human anatomy in particular.
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-02-2014, 09:12 PM
I am a wee child compared to the rest of you, but I have quite a bit planned out for my future.
My plan is to get into university and work towards a bachelor of science in the field of biology, and try to get into zoology/field biology type stuff. give me all the animals But I do also want to take an intro psychology course at the university next year (grade 12) if I can.
I have no idea what I'm doing with life but let's hope things work out in my favour (though if previous experiences are a contest to this is definitely won't *muffled sobbing*) *exaggerated excited face and fist pump*

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-03-2014, 11:05 AM
hello my name is fawn and I am a current freshman in college ~

I studied engineering but Im failing physics really badly at the moment so I'll be dropping out of the school of engineering to pursue ecology/environmental science (hopefully the former) with a potential minor in psychology since my school encourages cross disciplinary major/minors.

Uh my dream job is wildlife rescue/rehabilitation (especially marine wildlife) but I probably won't pursue that, though I did volunteer at the Ohio wildlife rehabilitation center a few summers ago. i would also consider teaching (I've been volunteering with kids for three years now as a teacher's assistant). And yeah that's about it!

I currently work as a lifeguard/tutor for elementary school kids!
Castiel's current avatar is by Caltics on DeviantArt.